He's Gone... Forever.

Help Me To Forget Him... [HIATUS]

You waited for Han Geng inside the ice cream cafe. You thought maybe you were too early and decided to have a drink while waiting for him.

30 minutes later, Han Geng appeared accross the street in front of the cafe. He waved at you with his 5-years-old smile and you waved back with the same smile. 

"Eun Joo~!" He shouted from outside but of course you can't hear him since you are inside the cafe. He walked accross the street, still looking at you until a car hit him, makes him fell on the ground.

"HAN GENG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You ran out the shop and found your handsome boyfriend covered with blood and scretches. 

"Jagiya...wake up.." You touched his face with tears ready to fall down.

He opened his eyes a bit and holding your hands.

"I'm here, honey... Don't worry.." He smiled and that just makes your heart broken into pieces. You can't hold your tears back again.

"You are dying Han Geng!! I'll call ambulance." You are about to call hospital but he stopped you.

"No need to.. I don't like hospital.. You know that.. I'm tired.."

B-but..."

"Joona~~ I really love you.. even from our first meeting I really like you a lot..I'm glad you're finally mine.."

"Don't say that!" Tears kept falling down through your cheeks.

"I'll take some sleep now.. Good Evening.." He closed his eyes peacefully and...

 

He never open his eyes again. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hehehe... 2nd chapter ^^~ Sorry if it's too short.. can't think more of it >< and i really thankful to my subscribers ! bananatofucheesecake and GoGoR2D2 :DD