King and Queen

Help Me To Forget Him... [HIATUS]

"Morning, babe." Han Geng gave you a peck on your cheek. You smiled at him.

"Morning.."

 

Han Geng is every girl's ideal type; good looking, nice, athletic, rich, popular, smart, etc and fortunately, you are the only girl in his heart. You've been dating him for almost 3 years and everyone kept saying that you are a perfect couple and you never refused to be called that.

"C'mon.. School's going to start." you dragged him inside the school.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time starts and you carried your tray to the 'exclusive spot' which is only for popular boys and girls. Those place are filled mostly by your dearest boyfriend's friends like Kim Kibum -the famous actor-, Yesung -the famous singer-, and also Sungmin-the cutest guy  in school-

"Heyo, Eun Joo !" Sungmin waved at you. You gave him a warm smile and took a seat beside Yesung. Han Geng arived when you chatted with everyone else.

"Hi ! How was your class ?" He sat beside you -of course-.

"Hmm... Math is boring as usual.." You pouted. Math is the only reason you don't want to live though :P

"Aww... Don't be like that.." He poked your head lightly and everyone is just laughing at you.

"If you need some help, I'm available 24/7, okay ? Just remember it." Kibum said it with confident.

You gave him a big smile and nodded over and over again.

 

School's finally over and Han decided to take you to your home. You sat behind him, holding on to his waist and just smiling.

"Yeobo, let's go out sometime.." He said it with full of smile. You looked at him and just laughed.

"Hm? That sounds fun~"

"Jinjja? Okay.. how about... hmm... Paradiso Ice Cream Cafe on Saturday 4 p.m?"

"Okay~!! Don't be late okay? See ya, babe!" You get off from his motorbike and waved your hands while he pulled the gas and dissapear.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

"What should I wear for today, Nami ??" You searched all your good clothes in your cupboard and still confuse to chose which one is the best.

"Hmm..." Nami, your bestfriend pulled out a y v-neck top with hot pants. "This will look great.."

You looked at it shockly. "Are you mad? People will think I'm a hooker! nope nope~"

You moved your hand like thunder, selecting your outfits and then you stopped and pulled out a really cute dress

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~