Newcomer

Help Me To Forget Him... [HIATUS]

You went home after Han Geng's funeral and the only thing you want to do is just sleep.

"I'm home.."

Your mother popped out from the kitchen. "Oh hello there, sweety~" She kissed you.

"I'm making bulgogi now with a little help from someone." She called a name and then few seconds after it, a tall muscular guy came out.

"Yes, aunt?" He asked politely.

Your mom smiled. "Nah.. Eun Joo, this is Choi Siwon. He's the son from a friend of mine. He will stay with us for a while."

You bowed to him. "Oh, annyeong.."

He smiled. "Annyeong, my name is Choi Si-"

He haven't finished his words but you already get upstairs.

*Siwon's POV*

This is weird... She is not like any other girls i've ever met. They usually will say 'oh my gosh.. annyeonghaseyo.. my name is xxxx and i really like you.' -___- but... why she isn't like that ? 

And yeah, Aunt Hwang mentioned her name. Her name is Eun Joo, eh? I think I have a new challenge..

*End Of Siwon's POV*

-The Next Day-

"Mom, I'll go to school now.." You said as you walked out from the front door.

"Eunnie wait for Siwon." Your mom instructed. You pouted and waited for him. 15 minutes later, he showed up.

"How do I look, noona?" He asked.

"Nothing's special. And don't call me noona ! Let's go now. You are so slow.." And then you dragged him to your car and drove off to school.

At school, he kept walked beside you (he said since he's new so he doesn't know anything - -) and everyone starts to look at you differently. Some of them whispered to each other while pointing at Siwon and you with suspicious look.

"Noona, why everyone staring at us ?" Siwon asked while looking at people.

"I don't know. Just ignore them. And do you want to die ? Don't call me noona again." You answered coldly and went to your class with Siwon following you behind.

You sat on your chair and Minzy approaching you.

"I'm so sorry about what happened with Han Geng, Eunnie.. Please be cheerful again as usual.." She hugged you tightly.

Siwon looking at you and Minzy confusely. "May I know what happened to the guy named Han Geng?" He asked carefully.

Minzy glared at Siwon. "None of your bussiness. Nah Eunnie, remember to keep think positive, ok ? See ya.." Minzy waved at you and went outside the class.

What on earth is going on in this school and this girl ? And who on earth that guy named Han Geng ?? Siwon thought and just try to read book on his seat.

***

At break time, Siwon kept following you everywhere except toilet :P But you just walked off like no one's following you. You still thinking about Han Geng.. 

What if he didn't asked me to go out that time ? Why it should be him ? Why it's not me who die.. Why... Why God called him back to His side that soon ? You thought and tears began to run down through your cheeks.

Siwon look at your tears and started to become awkward about what should he say.

"Ng.. Eun Joo ?" He asked. You wiped away your tears and staring at him.

"Mwo?" 

"May I know why you're crying ?" Siwon asked again cautiously.

"Nothing.. I usually cry randomly like this before.." You try to force a smile. 

Siwon nodded. "Just remember, when you feel you want to talk to someone, you can talk to me. I'm available 24/7." He smiled and walked away.

 

---------------------------------------------------***--------------------------------------------------

 

Hello guys :)

first, I REALLY WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING FOR YOU-KNOW-HOW-LONG...  I'm just too focused on my other fanfic.. *bows*

So, here's the 3rd chapter ^^~ Hope you like it :)