Who Is He ?

Help Me To Forget Him... [HIATUS]

-Eun Joo's POV-

"Just remember, when you feel you want to talk to someone, you can talk to me. I'm available 24/7." He smiled and walked away.

I just looking at his back that became smaller and smaller and finally gone.

Who is he ? Why he care ? He must be another annoying dandy boy who always and SHOULD know everything. He just asked what happened, why I cry, and who is Han Geng..

Yes.. Who is Han Geng...

I just need to recovered soon or else he might always stalk me and ask who is Han Geng forever...

-Eun Joo's POV, end-

 

***

 

-Siwon's POV-

I look back and Eun Joo and she still not move even for an inch. I just thought she must have something that really bother her and that thing maybe too bothering so it can make her cry like that..

I know she's lying. She can't be crying suddenly with no logic reason. And who am I ? Offering her to talk to me when she need to talk to someone ? I've been really too confident that she might tell everything to me while we just met yesterday.

But I'll try to make her happy so she wouldn't cry anymore..

And I will make it happen..

-Siwon's POV, end-

 

***
 

You two were at class for Math. Everyone kept saying sorry for you about Han Geng. You force a smile but it still couldn't help you heal the pain..

Siwon look at you again. Saw you smiled with sad face. He wants to asked you again about Han Geng but he decided not to and paid attention to the teacher.

***

"Hey, you must be the new guy. I'm Sungmin." A cute guy approached Siwon.

"Oh hi, Sungmin. I'm C-"

"I know who you are. Choi Siwon right? You become hot topic among the students here." He smiled again.

"May I know why ?" Siwon asked.

"You mean.. You didn't realize it ?? It's because of Eun Joo !" He whispered the last part.

"Eun... Eun Joo ? What's wrong with her ?" Siwon asked again a bit suprised.

Sungmin sighed. "I thought you knew what happened with her and Han Geng..." He said again.

Siwon widened his eyes. "What happened to them ? I heard people say sorry for what happen to Han Geng but whenever I ask her why he wouldn't tell me."

This time, it was Sungmin's turn to widened his eyes. "You mean... You don't know who Han Geng is ??"

Siwon shook his head. "No. Could you tell me?"

Sungmin look at his left and right. Make sure that you are not around. 

"He..." Sungmin was about to tell Siwon but..

"Hey Sungmin ! There you are~! Come on, let's go to canteen ! Kibum and Eun Joo are waiting for us! Oh hi there, newcomer." Yesung greeted Siwon.

Sungmin looks panicked. But then Yesung dragged him away from Siwon's seat and Sungmin made a 'I'm so sorry' face. Siwon smiled and waved at Sungmin.

I need to know who Han Geng is... 

 

--------------------------------------------***------------------------------------------------

hello guys ^^~ ahahaha... double updates for today :))) Seems like i'm in the mood to write this fanfic ><

So another chapter and i'm sorry if this too boring and short..

But enjoy it and don't forget to leave some comments ^^~

Happy reading :D