Truth.

Help Me To Forget Him... [HIATUS]

Siwon was about to went out from toilet when he heard 2 girls were chatting in front of girls' toilet.

"Hey Sumi, have you heard about Choi Siwon?" The first girl asked.

"Ah.. I know him.. He's Eun Joo's new boyfriend right?" Siwon stopped his step.

"i think so.. Aish.. Eun Joo is such a .. After Han Geng left, she found another one.."

Then Siwon approaching the girls. The girls panicked when they see this tall guy.

"What do you mean by 'she found another one after Han Geng left' ?" He asked coldly.

"A-ah... N-nothing.." The first girl said stammered.

"I heard all of your conversation. Can you just tell the truth ?" He asked again.

"O-okay.. But promise you won't hit us.." The second girl said while bowed her head.

"Go on." 

"W-we thought y-you two were... d-dating.. A-and we think Eun Joo is a m-mean girl because.. She already found the s-subtitude for Han Geng.." The first girl confessed.

Siwon frowned. "And what's that mean ? Subtitute? Why ?"

"You don't know it ??" The first girl widened her eyes.

Siwon shook his head. "Tell me why."

"He.. He's dead few days ago.. Hitted by a car.." The second girl said.

***

At home..

"We're home." You greeted your mom.

No answers...

"Aunt Hwang ?" Siwon try to get reply.

"Maybe she went to supermarket." You said.

"Oh.. I'm going to cook for lunch." Siwon went to the kitchen.

"Good then." 

 

At the kitchen, Siwon made a huge mess with the ingredients.

"What on earth are you trying to make, Siwon !?" You glared at him and then the mess.

"I-I.. I'm trying to make pasta.." He lowered his voice. "Aunt Hwang said you like Italian dish.."

"Aish... But can you make it ?" You asked.

Siwon shook his head. 

You scratched your head. "You are so messy, Siwon.. If you don't know how to make pasta, at least you can ask for some help."

You walked towards him and took the flour and eggs from his hand. You taught him how to make pasta like a pro while Siwon just looking at it in awe.

***

You both sat in the dining room and started to eat.

"So..." You started the conversation. "Where are you from, Siwon?"

Siwon took a bit of his Lasagna. "Umm... Seoul.." 

"Oh.." You murmured.

"How about you?" He asked.

"Same."

"Oh.." Siwon nodded.

***

You went yo your room to sleep. But then you saw a photo of you and Han Geng when you guys have a vacation to lotte world last year. You took it and looking at it for a while.

"You were so handsome that day.." You talked to the photo randomly.

"I.. I wish we can have another great time.." You stammered as the tears ready to fall down.

*knock knock*

"Eun Joo, may I come in?" Siwon asked from outside.

"Yes." You rushly wiped off your tears. Siwon came in and stood in front of the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yeah.. I'm fine." 

Siwon nodded and sat beside you. He looked at the photo of you and Han Geng.

He.. He's dead few days ago.. Hitted by a car..

"Ng.. Eun Joo.." He said. "Who's he?" He pointed out Han Geng's picture. Eventhough he already knew it must be 'that' Han Geng.

You looked at the photo again and smiled. "He.. He's Han Geng.." You said.

"Where is he now?" Siwon asked again.

"He's in heaven now.."