Chapter 5 : Breaking Heart

Will I Ever Get My Own Happy Ending?..

Jiyong POV

Tears flow from my eyes. How I miss just everything about her. I tighten my hug on her because I know that this moment will just pass by like that if I don't hold onto it.

'Jiyong.. Please let me go..'

She asked me to loosen my hold on her. It hurts my pride a little bit but I still let her go.

She smile brightly to me but she can't never hide the pain that is showing in her eyes. Then, she laughed out loud while closing . I know she tried to hold her tears back by doing that. She's just trying to show me that our meeting is like a joke but actually it's killing both of us inside.

'Dara-ah...'

I look into her eyes. There are many thing she's been hiding in that eyes...

 

Dara POV

'You really love her aren't you?.. I'm like really glad you have find your significant others. I'm glad for you... My friend..'

Tears are falling again with my fake laugh as I blurted those words out. I just look at the floor because he tried to look into my eyes. As if he wants to dig the truth from my soul. Like he's questioning am I really wishing him those happiness...

'The songs you just sang, it's beautiful, Dara...' 

'I know it's pathetic, Jiyong... Like I'm hoping on something with those words when it will never ever changes a thing..'

I look up to meet his eyes. There's an emotion I couldn't figure out in his eyes.

'But well... Past is past. Eventhough right now I'm still living in those moments. Making no effort to escape. How I wish.. How I wish...'

My word stop there when someone is calling Jiyong.

'Jiyong oppa!'

She quickly run towards Jiyong and hug him. I try to supress the jealousy that I felt flowing through me since I have no right to. After they hugged, she greeted me and introduce herself as Sulli aka Jiyong's girlfriend. It really broke my heart eventhough I know I'm supposed to expecting things like this. 

'I think I've seen you somewhere...'

I quietly said to her which Jiyong quickly answered back.

'Her father owned this company.'

After Sulli came, he seem to glow brighter, his smile widen and his eyes sparkle. It's like Sulli is his everything.

 

Sulli POV

'Your singing was beautiful but don't you think the lyrics were kind of pathetic?...'

I can see her face changes when I said those to her. Jiyong suddenly tighten his hold on my hand. I know that he want me to stop picking on Dara but no! I want to make her go far away from Jiyong. I hate it when they hugged earlier and I'm just waiting there to ruin their oh-so-perfect moment together and who can stop me? My father owned this company.

'I know.. It's a story of a girl who can't move on and missing the guy everyday but she can only hold it all in inside her...'

I noticed that she and Jiyong exchange look and I didn't like it even a little bit.

'Well then, that girl should found someone else rather than holding onto him because who knows if he already have someone new right? And it would be shameless for the girl to try to snatch the guy when he's another person boyfriend.'

There's pain in her eyes when I said that. 

'I guess you're right... The girl would be really pathetic. Maybe she deserved it after all.'

She smiled brightly to me after she answer my opinion on the songs she just sang. I just hate it when my plan on hurting her feelings don't work. Hating that fact, I quickly make an excuse that Jiyong and I have to go back inside.

 

Jiyong POV

That smile. The smile of hers that showed that she's barely supressing feelings she had in her heart.

'Bye, Dara...' I search for the truth in her eyes when I looked at her eyes but I quickly turn away when I could see in her eyes is pure pain.

She just nodded and watch us walk back into the hall. I turn my head to see how she's doing and I could clearly see her walked away while clutching her chest tightly. I can hear my heart shattered to pieces...

'No.. I don't love her anymore.' I strictly remind myself of the fact but the pain still linger there. 

 

Dara POV

He walk away. I'm left alone and that is how it usually ended. Feeling no need to get back inside the hall, I quietly walked away. My hands are trembling when I put it near my chest. Tears falling down like a waterfall, I cried like crazy once I'm in my car. Remembering Sulli's words, they ripped my heart apart.

I am pathetic...

Starting the car, I drive through the night to my house.

A place where I can sort this feelings out. I am alone in this world. I've got no one. Maybe a person like me doesn't deserve love from anyone. How I wish I had my parents, siblings and friends to keep me company when I'm feeling down. But in reality, I'm just a person trying to search a true happiness in this life. Trying to live without my parents since they passed away a long time ago and without any siblings.

I'm a foolish person who thought he was my everything...

Up until now.

 

■■■■■ 

Sorry this is a boring chapter. But I hope you all will continue to support and read my story. I'll try to make it exciting next time or maybe just sad. Hehehe.. There won't be many Sulli POV. Most of all the time it's Dara and Jiyong. Thank you for reading and please subscribe! :)