Chapter 2 : I Don't Care. Right?...

Will I Ever Get My Own Happy Ending?..

Author POV

 

Dara quickly walk to the toilet and as soon as she's in one of the stalls, she cried her heart out. Her body tremble because of her crying and her sobbing can be heard in all over the toilet.

 

She's quite relieved that there's no one in there when she came in. She cried so hard that she didn't even hear someone is getting into the toilet. She thought no one will hear her crying..

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

'All done, Sulli? Ready to go?'

 Jiyong asked Sulli with enthusiasm. He never thought that this girl will ever date her but now she is. The prettiest, cutest and kindest person in the university I'm attending. I have my eyes on her quite long already nut now she's mine and I will treat her like a princess.

 

'I'm all good to go.. Can we go for dinner, Oppa?. I'm hungry..'

 

Aigoo.. This girl is so cute.. No one can match Sulli's aegyo.. 

 

'Sure. Sure.. Where do you want to go?'

 

'Oppa, let's go eat some sushi!'

 

She's really look like a cute little girl. I wonder if someone can be like absolutely cute without trying much.. I doubt it..

 

At the restaurant..

 

Author POV

 

They have eaten their dinner and they are busy talking until Sulli talked about what have she encountered when she was fixing her makeup in the toilet.

'Oppa, when I was in the toilet earlier. I heard someone cry. Poor her. She must be so sad. She must be a strong person for her not to break down in front of that guy.'

 

' Aigoo.. My Sulli is so nice.. You even pity a stranger that was crying in the toilet...'

 

'Of course I am.. Girls need to feel the empathy towards other girls. She was talking about how much he missed this guy, how he can't not see her when she's just in front of him.. It's heartbreaking..'

 

Jiyong's face instantly change when Sulli talked about it. Isn't it Dara whom he saw earlier.. He quickly feel a sudden guilt towards her. She's crying because of him... 

 

'But, it's impossible that girl is Dara right?..  But who cares if it's Dara, what I know is I hate her..'

 

Jiyong thought to himself but little did he know that he didn't realize that his heart is breaking a little bit when he imagined that he could be the one who's destroying Dara slowly..