FLASHBACK "2"

My first and my last love - My future wifey LEE....

Involuntarily clutched Hae Hyukkies hand and with a jerk, he pulled hyukie to him  .
His lips approached. Donghae manage itself was aware what he was doing, touching
even his  lips.

>> W-what-<<Hyukjae'm shocked and stunned even blinked.

The next moment, sparked by Hae Hyukjae. It was only a slight kiss, but a great shock to the unsuspecting Lee Hyukjae.
His tears ceased to tile on ... but his cheeks were the only way in Sharm.

"D-Donghae!"

hae  just laughed sheepishly.

"Whenever Mommy was sad or even crying ... Appa came and gave her one more kiss. After that she did not cry ... on the contrary ... they always had to laugh. "

Hyukkies mouth forming an "O" shape

"O-Oh really?"

"Yes! And you know what ... I think that the kiss was an enchanted kiss ...!"

"An enchanted kiss?" Hyukkie drew up his eyebrows.

"~ JAAA a kiss with magical powers ... and you know something? ... I also believe that I inherit this ability from my Appa ..."

"Huh?"

"Well ... you've even stopped crying when I kissed you," Donghae said with pride.

"Wahh Donghae! You're right ... .. Uahh you're sooooo cool ~ jaa"hyukie hugged hae tightly hae was  surprised, and looked at the cute hyukie.And said

"Kekeke I know."

Both broke into peals of laughter.

"Aww ~ Donghae ahh ... I just wanted to thank you for the lollipop ... It's my favorite kind ... I like it a lot"

"Here you go! .. Nice you like it. .. Oh yes Hyukkie ~ Keke-ah .. call me now Hae oki? I'll also mention you asHyukkie ok?" Suggested Donghae with great joy.

"Sure, but Hae ~" Hyukkie smiled.

"Hyukkie-ah"

"Hm?"

"You look really cute when you laugh."

"W-what?" Hyukjaes cheeks were turning red again.

You could see how embarrassed Donghae Hyukkie has made ​​with this statement.

"OMOOO Hyukkieeee ~ ~ you're so INCREDIBLY CUTEEEEE!"

The red-haired boy played with his fingers.
Donghae he could simply no longer see his face ... He was too shy now.

>> Aishh .. just as cute as hae can be <<

Our little Donghae could not help but embrace hyukie.

"Neh-Hyuk ah ... because we are friends now ... do you like playing football with me?" Hae asked with big puppy eyes, you also could hardly resist.

"Aww ~ Sure thing ... I just ... there is this problem ..."

there was it again ... Hyukkies sad face ...