I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

My first and my last love - My future wifey LEE....

donghae stared at the picture of him and hyuk.i will always  love you sorry i couldnt protect you im such an bad dongsaeng.He stood up and cried he was so angry that he banged his fist against the wall. I will never ... wil.... never.. forgett ..this day 14 years ago i tried...but..

flashback

i love you hyukie...

i love you to hae...

the eight years old young boys hae and hyukie were best friends they shared everything, and were like a young couple."hae i will see you tomorrow ok" hae nodded and quickly pecked hyukies check.Before he could say something hae was gone.Hyukie summariyed his check and smiled he whispered "love you hae". HYUKIE!!!! COME ON DINNER IS READY!!! DAE OMMA IM .He went home and smiled the whole day.
 

DONGHAE POV

i pecked hie check and dissapered quickly.OMO he blushed.OMO cant hardly wait for tomorrow......because tomorrow was the day when i found him in the park and we the beginning of our friendship "friendship day".

i was waiting for hyukie in front of his house i rang the doorbell and there i saw the cutest person ever my lovely dovely HYUKIEE!!!!! i grabbed his hand and we ran.But hyukie immadialty stopped he was pouting.i GRabbed his face and looked in his eyes."why are you pouting hyukie. " hae i want strawberry ice cream please."but everytime you eat sweets you easily ger hyper.. .... he looked up at me with his puppy eyes.AISHH...i sighed and sayed ok but only this time." he jumped of joy and i smiled. "hyukie wait for me oki"."oki doki" i smiled and kissed his check.*it was the last time i saw this cute face*.i crossed the road and went to the ice cream van i bought two strawberry ice cream.when i wanted to cross the road. there i saw hyukie with his smiling face when he saw me and the ice in my hand.His eyes grew bigger and without hesitating he crossed the road but then i stride and when he lokked ate me a car hit him.I screamed and ran to himmm hyukie...HYUKIE !!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME ALONE!! he just smiled and sayed "i.. wi..ll... alway..s be by your side you just have to call me i will never leave you be cause i o...ve you...HYUKIE WAKE UP !!!! hae shooke the small body.and hugged himm....

end of flashback

you promissed me that youll never leave me but you did how could you do that to me hyukie HOWWW!!!! i thought that you loved me~

so guys  how was the chapter i hope you like it.

 

@jonleau>here You go hope you kile it.