finallly we can be toghether my future wifey.....

My first and my last love - My future wifey LEE....

Dongahe couldnt take it anymore I MIss you hyukie i miss you.What could he do He grabbed his car keys and left his appartment.He started his car and went to a flower shop. He went inside and there he saw white lilies.He lightly held them and thought"you loved them right?

Flashback

DONGHAE!!! hmm... what my lovely hyukie?

"donghae i love those flowers look they are so pretty right?"little hyukie showed with his litle hands donghae the flowers that he meant.white lillies?

"why huykie you are a boy you shouldnt like flowers right?

Hyukie just quitly stared at the flowers and spoke "hmm well you are right but i like them really because they are so beuautiful and smell very nice and also when i always see them...i...

I?I WHAT? asked little donghae

little hyukie slowly whispered "when i see them i will always  think of our wedding Day in the future.To bad but little donghae heard it and tightly hugged hyukie.

Hyukie was ebbarrassed and stared at his feet.Donghae held his face and said"Hyukie your right you will be mine future wife"Hyukie stared at the little boy in front of him and shyly smiled pinky promise?pinky promise..

end of flashback

donghae bought the flowers and  smiled.Just when wanted to cross the road he remebered something and the BANG!a truck hit him.Donghae let go of the flowers and and landed on the ground and all what he feeling was pain but then a smile crept through his face he saw HYUKIE.Hyukie went to donghae and kissed him "donghae  i promised you ne that we will be toghether know balli". and hold my hand d it will hurt but i protect you arassa.Donghae nodded and closed his eyes.He smiled and the last thing he could hear was the cry of his mother sorry umma i always l.o.k. f.o.r you a.n.d ap.pa. a.nd. hy..u..n..g ..

donghae held litlle hyukies hand.

Hyung what does dead mean."hmmm.. it means that you will leave your parents you will be very sad but its peaceful.....

donghae stared at hyukie and hyukie at donghae they smiled and hyukie said " i missed you"

"i missed you to hyung saranghae"

"nado saranghae fishie"

"hey its fishie ranger arassa!

both of them laughed and were very happy.

END

WEll that was the end of the ff hope you like it

and thanks for commenting andd subscribing  i will soon write an new ff..PLEASE COMENT