the beginning of our friendship

My first and my last love - My future wifey LEE....

"Nooo Kekek Probuuleemmm ~ I know the way out ... here, finally ~ ~ keke ... I can always show you the right way home"

"WHAT? Really?"
"Yup!"
"I'm so HAPPY... Haee SARANGHAEEEE ~" Hyuk clapped and hopped around in front of him in joy. He was soon able to see his family again and Choco.

"Heheh, I know I'm mad ... man ... don't you think that I should apply for the next Power Ranger member?"

"Ya ... stop showing-off," he chuckled

"Hey ... I mean serious ... I know I'll be elected for the next Power Ranger member ... and that is very obvious ~ (posing in a weird way) I look good and I'm damn cute and charming .. keke ~ I WILL SURELY BE THE NEXT RANGER NAMED BY FISHY!! (saying very proudly)"

"FISHY RANGER? Aahahaha what kind of name is that wahahahha"
The small Hyuk could barely stop laughing.
He found this idea just too absurd ... but at the same time cute.

"YAAA WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!"
Now a grumpy Hae stood with folded arms.
>> Ai ~ how cute <<

With the thought that he didn't knew this side of Hae, he couldn't resist his smile ...
He looked for his young age way so adorable and cool ... ... but on the other side he behaved real childishly....

"Aish ... will you stop laughing now! ... Let's play now ..."

Donghae grabbed Hyukjaes hand and together they ran to the meadow.

They laughed and giggled together, telling each other funny stories, shared secrets with each other ... hugged each other and played together happily.