Flashblack

My first and my last love - My future wifey LEE....

"FLASHBLACK"

"Umma, I'm going to play football ...!", I told my Ummah, while I tied my shoelaces.
When I was about to make  my way, she handed me two strawberry lollipops in my hand and smiled at me
"... Here  take it sweatheart and share it with a friend ok"
I just nodded with a grin and then gave her a peck on the cheek.
"becareful hae will you? And  dont come later than  6 clock ok ?"
Once again, a grin spread on my face ...
"Neh Neh ummah .. .... SARANGHAEE ~" With my favourite  football in my arms I ran excitedly with a tingle in the belly of the house. I finally could not wait longer on the large lawn to play football.

END POV

The little seven-year Donghae Lee lives with his parents and older brother Donghwa in Mokpo. They filled his life full of love and attention ... so that has made ​​him a bright and ever-smiling child.
Hae has found great pleasure in football. Every Sunday, he practiced like crazy with his Appa. He was just ... well ... the problem was that he could show no ...
In his neighborhood there was now no time the boys were at his age ...
Either there were girls playing with dolls or boys who were much older than him.
Why he had to stay just in the little neighborhood?

Donghae suddenly stopped and sighed ...
Oh how much he wanted to but just a friend ...

With these sad and wish he was more likely he knew it ... he was already there.
Warm summer breeze touched his soft skin ... The trees rustled softly ... Without realizing it at the brunette laughed.

He quickly wanted to warm up ... he leaned forward three times, three times left and right three times ... Let's go ...!

 
Donghae POV

Just when I wanted to play with the ball, I heard a quiet sobbing. I turned around and 5 feet further away from me I saw a little boy who was crying, huddled together on a park bench.
With great effort he tried his tears with his little thin hands to wipe away did not help ... but ...
What have happened?
Somehow it made me sad to see him so ....

Instinctively I ran to him even to

"Hey ~ what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did you hurt yourself?"
I peppered him with questions about the only way.
He looked on slightly and continued to cry ... God, he looked cute ... even if he so made ​​a face ...
Eventually I realized that I had never seen him around here ...

The boy in front of me had such an incredibly beautiful light skin ... almost like that of Snow White ... And besides, she was flawless ... its striking red hair stood him really well ... the contrast was stunning.

>> Aishh Hae ... what do you think ... there is not now the time for crushes ... you tear together ...<<
 shook my head at the comical idea to get away and sat down beside him.

His face was still veiled with tears clear. With my right hand I his back.

I thought feverishly, as I was able to reassure him. My heart was pounding with excitement. He simply would not stop crying. "Shhh ... do not cry .. I'm here ..."

Soon I ran out of words of comfort. I squatted down in front of him. The redhead had his little hands before his face show. Still, I tried it again to make you laugh ... until I remembered what ...

END POV

Hae dug something out of his right pants pocket.

"Look what I  have here ~"
He remembered that he still had the strawberry lollipops.
He swings with his little red nose.
When he saw the lollipop heard the howling suddenly ... just Smoked whimpering could be heard.

"Well ~ you want it?" Hae said with a sweet tone.

The other just nodded slightly and slowly stretched out his arm. He grabbed the lollipop with his fingers tightly.

BINGO!



"So it's better," grinned Hae amusing ...
Donghae wiped away with his little finger narrow the remaining tears and stood up again.

"Hi ~ I am Lee Donghae hot ... glad to meet you too."

"m..y na..m..e i..s Le-Lee Hyukjae" sobbed Hyukjae before ..

Donghae looked at him, caring ... "What are you doing here, and really why are you crying?"
"I l..os..t my..way..



"my family moved here a while ago I miss Umma, Appa, Sora Noona and Choco ... i was bored and decided to go out but the.....

Hyukjae began to cry again and Donghae panicked. His jet-black saucer eyes filled with tears thick.
"Ahh-n not cry ... you'll be fine"
hae gently hyukjae.

"I-I want to go home ... I want ... i-. Buhuhuhu"

>> Aiiii .. I must do something ...<<

What happened next was unbelievable ... ...