Black blood of a Guardian

Enchanted

‘Meow!!!’  the cat meowed at him cutely and blinked a couple times.

‘Seriously!!!’ he exclaimed, ‘I have come all these distance to find a sword with a spirit of a cat??? =,=

 

‘Seemed disappointed, aren’t you?’

Suho looked up. A woman is walking out from one of the entrance of the cave that he didn’t noticed it was even there before. She is wearing a black sequin dress contrast to her fair skin. Her hair is jet black, and long, as it sway everywhere the wind blows. As she comes nearer and hits the light, he could she her face better. The first thing he noticed was her really really sharp eyes. Eyes of evil people, the kind that reflect cunnings and arrogance.

 

‘Who are you?’ he asked, although he seemed to be able to guess.

‘Who else? If not the guarding of the Enchanted Sword.’ She smiled though it crooked a little and look more like a smirked.

‘Do you think I want it that much anymore after seeing this ?’ Suho raise his eyebrow

‘OH,’  the women gasped , ‘then I guess I  need not fight you after all, how disappointing. You see, I’m really bored stuck in here all the time looking at a sword…’  her voice trailed off.

 

‘huh,’ Suho chuckled, ‘don’t worry, you may have to do some fighting after all. You see I wont leave empty handed. If the sword is useless, I might as well take the girl.’

 

Her eyes suddenly switched to menance, ‘let’s see how well you’ll manage that.’

 

With that she draw out a black sword out of nowhere and charges toward Suho. He barely dodge it but remains calm.

 

‘I’m glad you’re all armed, I wouldn’t fight against a poor gentle lady who doesn’t have a weapon to defense herself.’ Suho smirked.

 

‘The name is Krystal, not just a girl you’ll just pick up from the cave’

 

Suho raised his hand and the water from the water near by the cave came flooding in to the cave, answering to his comment, ‘well it seemed, Krystal, this is a perfectly deadly place for u to choose to fight with me’

 

‘So water control huh? I’d expect more from anyone who want to win me.’ Krystal’s position herself and swipe her sword in the air. The wave from the sword turned into the black smoked like the smoke from the sword earlier. It increases its speed and heads toward Suho but the water obediently comes in between him and Krystal and shield him.

 

‘Impressive, say what are you exactly? Your power seemed to be too dark to guard such precious Sword.’ Suho turned the water into a trident shaped weapon. It glows a sky blue color at his touch. He throw the trident toward Krystal at his full power and it hit her shoulder. He jump up to catch the trident and tried to pushed the trident deeper into her wound.

 

                                                                                         

 

But it won’t go in….

 

 

 

Suho squaint his eyes at the girl before him, she is still smiling at him in a mocking way.

 

‘Say, you would think you  can cut through me right?’ she smirked.

 

Damned it, Suho thought, she’s not even running away or defend herself. She just stay there and my weapon can’t cut her.

 

‘What are you!!’ Suho’s eyes twitch, looking at the black blood dropping out from her wound.

 

 

 

Black blood…