Her black blood

Enchanted

Krystal grab the trident and pushed it out harshly, throwing away both the trident and its holder on the ground.

 

‘So I guess you’re wondering why you can’t cut me right?’ Krystal played with her hair like she’s not bothering even a bit with Suho’s presence there, ‘you see can summon water as your weapon, well, its just happen here that…..my blood is my weapon,’ 

 

Suho stand back up, ‘so I cannot cut you, I can cut through ur skin but when it reaches the blood, the blood harden and act as a weapon to protect..’

 

‘You catch on quick,’ Krystal clapped, ‘and by that I mean, every single drop of my blood, is my weapon,’ she smirked evilly. Before Suho can even dodge, the black blood dropping on the cave floor earlier raised its body up and turns into little black arrows and hit Suho all over his body.

 

Suho screamed in pain. As he falls to the ground.

 

 

‘I was excited for visitors, but it seemed the most you can give me is a scratch on my shoulder.’ Krystal summoned the little arrows back and when it reaches her it reformed into a whip.

 

 

Suho looked at the whip and his jaw dropped, you gotta be kidding me!!

 

 

A slash of pain he felt across his body as she landed the first whip. But he didn’t whine. He wont satisfy her with his painful scream. Indeed he tried to gain control. She seemed young but she has so much power and skill , he thought.  He tried to summon water to his control but before he can managed that another whipped landed on his hand.

 

 

This time a hundred time worse then the first one.

 

 

 

 

‘AHHHHHHHHH, this is so much pain. WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!!!!’

 

So much for not trying to scream out loud…. T,T

 

 

‘I just see you’re about to defense yourself, so add shar spikes along my whip this time,’  She said causually.

 

 

Suho looked at her whip again and this time it was blacker, shinier and and had spikes everywhere. His eyes popped, Great, for all the guardian I have to fight with, it has to be a psycho

 

 

‘Sorry, you should’ve never come here, little water boy,’ Krystal mocked before she throw endless full speed slashes toward Suho’s body. However, it seemed like her attacks are now more predictable to Suho since he can dodge it, though barely. He keeps dodging and running around the cave while Krystal’s body is floating in the air throwing attacks.

 

 

‘Keeps running!!  This is more fun that whipping your dead body on the ground!!’  Krystal laugh hysterically looking at the poor boy beneath her running around for his life.

 

 

Damn her, how can a guardian be so evil and crazy, Suho thought as he dodge to the entrance of the cave hoping to run off but whipped hit him and then turn into a rope tying him to the middle of the cave, then it turn to a giant hammer and keep on smashing him.

 

‘OH! My ! God!!! Stop it!!!! AHHHHHH!!’ Suho said in between his breathe as the hammer hit him.

 

‘How pathetic,’ another voice ranged. By now Suho is badly hurt and seem not able to comprehend anything. But one thing he know for sure, if the psycho guardian got a friend to join, he’ll surely die.