Meet your match, Black blood

Enchanted

 

 

‘Didn’t anyone hear a word I said???? Don’t cut her!!!!’ Suho shouted but no one seemed to hear him as they were gawking at the sight before them. After the sword drop to the floor, Krystal stand back up as if it was nothing hurt her, the little blood gushing out of her earlier allied and formed into 5 swords.

 

‘I think her blood not only turn itself into weapons and struck Kai, her blood is the whole set of weapon itself as she can mold it into anything she need to use. That’s why Chen’s sword did nothing even if it should’ve hit her in the heart. The blood itself automatically become some sort of another weapon to protect its master, and I’m guessing it harden itself to be a shield. So everytime we cut her, she lost a little blood but then it shield itself from bleeding or for any weapon to cut into her. The little blood that spill will then serve as her purpose to use as a weapon, and right now it’s a 5 swords….’ Lay explained his theory and everyone nodded as if finally getting some answers.

 

‘Great, that’s all what I just said and nobody listen,’ Suho grumbled.

 

‘Enough of the chit-chat boys,’ Krystal said, and the 5 swords run directly to everyone of them. Luckily, Lay shield them all.

 

 

‘ Impressive, a healer and a shield,’ Krystal clapped, ‘but how long can protect them?’

 

Krystal pushed her energy deeped to the sword and the yellow bubbles that shield everyone began to crack.

 

‘you’re a man of great skill, and theory, what’s your name again? So I would know the name of the clever one I kill, you know…’  Krystal mocked further. But she doesn’t give the chance for the boy to talk. She just pushed in more energy and the sword broke the barrier and explodes.

 

 

‘awww, look at me, taking 5 against one and not a scratch on my body.’ She complimented herself as her blood heal her so quickly not that the strain of blood and bruises are not on her body anymore.

 

 

However, after the explosion die down and she can see everything clearly again, she realized the boys aren’t finished yet. There is another white bubbles emerging that protect all of them.

 

‘Well, you seem to be abit stubborn, I guess I can play abit longer..’ she shruggesd.

 

‘You talk big for a small body, let’s see how big your talk is after this,’ Lay said, then suddenly he signal to chen.

 

 

‘Chen use your lightening and electrocute her!!!’ Lay said.

‘Would want to do the job up close,’Chen said, before he shoot out of the bubbles toward Krystal. Krystal try to summon her black sword back to fight him but before she can strike, a white bubble enclose Chen’s body and she can’t get through the bubble anymore this time. Chen landed beside and grab her body and sent electric lightening toward her body. She was in pain squirming under his grasp but he wont let go. Krystal screamed louder and only because she was about to pass out that Chen stop sending electric wave.

 

 

‘H-how..?’ Krystal whisper, heavily breathing the air in.

‘Easy, we can’t cut you surely, cuz the more you bleed the worse for us , but by electrocuting you, I give you internal damage. Your black blood surely is useless when there are thousands of electric energy wave hitting you and drain out your energy pressure.’ Chen as he smirked at the defeated girl in his arm, barely able to move anymore.

 

‘let go of me!’ Krystal try to wiggle away from his touch, disgusting the man before her, how dare him.

‘you’re weak, let’s try something shall we?’ ’ Chen said as he draw out his lightening sword again and slash her arms.

 

‘Just as expected,’ Chen nodded as he saw the gush of black blood pouring out of her wound, ‘after all, you’re nothing special.’

 

‘What-what happen to me…’  Krystal nervously looks at her blood limb. Why won’t the blood stop flowing…I cant even turn them into needles right now.

 

‘Your blood is your weapon and it function basically how its supposed to be. Now matter how strong your weapon is, the master has to be at least of equal power to yield it. now that you’re injure your weapon can’t just strike by itself…’ Chen shrugged.

 

That never happen before…… Krystal processed the frightening thought.

 

‘Now, don’t be surprised,’ Chen continued as he push his sword deeper in her arm.

 

‘Stop it!!!’ Krystal cried in protest. With her ability, she never feel any pain of having things cutting in through her. Is this the feeling of being cut slash into by a blade, how painful….

‘I’m guessing that’s your first time feeling pain when you bleed, Krystal, you’ve met your match.’ Chen smirked as her drew his sword out of her.

 

‘It’s over, now give us the Enchanted Sword.’