Undefeatable

Enchanted

‘Yah wake up!!! You’re seriously getting hit by a girl???’

 

Suho woke up and see Lay, Chen, Sehun and Kai were standing at the entrance of the cave.

 

‘Lay, I never remember being so happy to see you…’ Suho whispered.

‘You idiot…’ Lay whispered and shook his head.

 

 

‘Sorry to interrupt, but how can I be of help, Misters?’ Krystal smile at her visitors.

‘Surely you can give our friends back? Because if not, we’ll have a bit of a problem here.’ Sehun said and held out his hand. With that wind seems to swirl beneath the ground. It coined into a circle and expands bigger and bigger exponentially until it came to a tonado form, rather to throw at its victim.

‘Well, well, if this is what you’re looking for.’ Krystal said politely as her hammer turned into a rope again, tied Suho up and throw him at the boys.

 

Lay catch Suho easily and dropped Suho to the ground and start to heal Suho’s wound.

 

‘And we’ll also fight for the sword for our friend, clearly we cant let our friend die in vain.’

‘Yah, Kai!!! I didn’t die, are you cursing me????’ Suho reacted and Lay rolled his eyes. Surely Suho recover fast, earlier he can barely whisper and now that he’s a little healed he cant just shut up….. u,u

 

‘hello, Kai there, surely you can have the sword if you can defeat me.’ Krystal smiled, clearly she cant wait to have some more fun. One of my lucky days, I guess, she thought to herself.

 

Kai touched his cross necklace and it turned to a sword ready to fight.

 

‘Seemed fancy,’ Krystal laughed.

‘Don’t mock me…’ Kai quaint his eyes and in a blink he’s out of Krystal’s gaze.

 

‘Huh…? ‘Krystal was surprised as she cant see Kai on the ground with his friends in just a split second. Before she can even look around, she felt someone behind her and just as fast, she felt a cut on her back.

 

 

‘Don’t cut her!!!!!’

 

Kai hear Suho shouted from the ground, what an idiot, surely she’s a pretty face but she near kill you …

 

 

‘Ahhhhh!!!’  Kai screamed. He looked around his body, there a black needles size of a spear surrounding him and piecing into his body painfully. He looked down at Krystal, who fell on the ground from his attack earlier and see that she is there , standing and smiling back at him.

 

‘I got black blood, Kai boy.’ She mocked.

 

 

Kai gasped, then I guess that’s why Suho tell me not to cut her…

 

He saw many other small black needles coming his way so he dodge the attack easily using his teleport skill. But then….

 

 

 

‘GAH!!!!!!!’ Kai screamed as black needles pinned himself to the cave.

 

 

‘Sehun, you idiot !!! I alrdy dodge it why do you have to blow it my way!@!!!! ‘

 

‘Sorry, I was just trying to help….’ Sehun sighed, ‘Anyway, enough of this madness - ’

 

 

Before Sehun can finish his talk, a sword hit Krystal right in the middle of her chest. It’s in a shape of a lightening bolt. Krystal’s gasped as the powerful sword hit her. It send it back to her feet…

 

 

But then the sword drop to the ground along with her too as it just hit her on the surface and cannot penetrate through her black blood…….

 

 ‘You boys never learn,’ Krystal laughed evilly as she see the men in front of her looked at her shocked.