The enchanted sword belongs to Suho?

Enchanted

Suho smiled at the object standing before him. It’s the infamous Enchanted Sword, where legend lies that whoever able to draw out that sword will be it’s true master and therefore grant permission to use the sword up to its potential.

 

He looked at the sword closely. It’s a long sword with gold handle. The edge was black and shiny reflecting the little light in that cave he was in right now.

 

‘It’s truly according to the legend, I can feel its power radiating here and I haven’t even touched it yet.’ Suho smirked as he enclosed his palm slowly around the handle.

 

Here it goes… he thought….

 

And he pulled it out easily out of the stone holding it beneath….

 

 

‘Wow this is easier that I expected,’  He said disappointedly u,u

 

Before he knows it, the group shakes beneath him. The wind is swirling and its enclosing its self increasing its intensity.

 

‘What the heck is that!’ he exclaimed as he feel the sword slip away from his touch. He couldn’t reach for it n he cant see anything either from the sand swirling around him due to the wind.

 

Just as how quickly it started, it stopped. He opened his eyes and before him were some sort of black smoked from what he sees is a shape shifting from the sword. Its reforming itself before landing on the ground, taking its real form..

 

How…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Incredibly….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

He thought to himself as he sees that the black smoked has finished its reformation and landing on the ground in the shape of a

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=,=!!!!!!!!