SEVEN !

Star Maker™
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun went to the 'Biology section' as he wanted to find a few of reference books for his upcoming examination. He trailed his index finger along the book cover then stopped at the one he was looking for. He grinned widely before he took the thick book. He flipped the pages randomly but then he heard some familiar voice in the library.

"I want return this book."

"Oh but your name isn't in our record."

"It wasn't me who lent this book. It was Lay."

"Ahhh now I remember! He said that you really need to read that book."

Sehun frowned deeply. 'Isn't that Luhan's voice?" He tried to peek behind the shelf and he was right. There was Luhan standing in front of the counter while holding a book. 'Rain' word had been bolded on the front cover.

Luhan retorted. "That guy really need to brainwash his mind. Forget it." Luhan placed the book on the counter before he walked out from the library. Sehun sighed as he slowly dragged his feet to the counter.

"I want to borrow this book."

The librarian asked him to wait for awhile. Sehun just nodded then his eyes landed on the book besides his. He raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Did Luhan really read this kind of book?" He mummered but loud enough for the librarian boy to hear him.

"Nobody know the answer."

Sehun raised his head and shot the librarian a weird looks.

"Whatever.."

 

The time passed by and now Sehun was sitting in the cinema while heaved a sigh. "Why am I even here.."

He clasped his hands together as he blew the warm air to overcome the coldness due to the air conditioner. He was about to fish out his phone he felt someone standing on his left and poke his shoulder.

"Is there anyone sitting here?"

Sehun raised his head to the owner of the voice and his face changed into horror shock.

"L-Luhan?"

Luhan's eyes widened when he saw Sehun in the cinema. "Sehun?"

Sehun laughed awkwardly. "You gonna watch this movie too? What a coincidence!"

Luhan didn't reply him but what made Sehun sad when Luhan turned around and left him. Sehun watched Luhan pushed the door out with a heartbroken feelings.

"He was disgusted by me. I should know about that earlier." He sighed again then he focused on the screen when the movie was about to start. A few minutes later, he felt someone sat beside him. He slowly turned to his right and saw Luhan handed him a soft drink.

"Here, a drink for you."

Sehun hasitated at first but he accepted the drink and said. "T-thank y-you."

Luhan just nodded in welcome as he tried to focus on the movie. "This story was adapted by the novel. I just read it and it kind of touching."

Sehun hummed as he lost his voice. Both of them concentrated on the screen but Sehun's mind wasn't into the story. His heart beaten faster when his shoulder slightly touched Luhan's. He wasn't realized that the movie was going to be end soon when the scene showed a girl ran under the rain but then suddenly came a guy who was holding an umbrella quickly pulled her closer and covered their body from the rain.

The girl looked speechless because she wasn't expected it at all. A few minutes standing side by side then the rain finally stopped as the rainbow revealed it self on the sky beautifully. The guy slowly pulled the girl's chin before he said. 

"I love you."

The girl cried in happiness before she hugged him tightly and she replied. "But I love you first."

Once the credit out, Sehun immediately rose from the and went out from the cinema because the longer he was staying inside the cinema, the more he felt like he wanted to explode.

"Sehun wait!" But Luhan knew that he was too late when he canno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter