FOUR !

Star Maker™
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun wrapped his knees in his arms and cried at the top of his lungs. Stupid. Idiot. 

Since he ran out from the shop, Star Maker a.k.a Luhan kept calling him but he won't bother to pick it up because who could had a strength to do so?!

 

Knock, Knock

 

"Sehun, are you alright?"

His mother called him out as he quickly wiped his tears.

"I I'm o-okay!"

"Are you sure? You sounds so bad."

Sehun rose and leaned againts the door. "I'm alright. Don't worry okay?"

"Hm.. If you say so."

Sehun sighed as he stared blankly on his white pale wall. What should he do now?

 

 

Ring!!!

 

The students frantically grabbed their things and went out from the class. But not Sehun. He slowly gathered his things into his bag. Tao who still sat beside him gave him a question look.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Sehun just keep in silence. He had no strength to answer. Tao sighed, gave up with Sehun's behavious then he decided to leave Sehun alone.

 

Beep, Beep.

 

"Ughhh." He groaned loudly before he unlocked his device and opened the new message.

 

From : Star Maker™

To : Oh Sehun

Meet me behind the school building.

 

Sehun frowned deeply. Behind the school building? He thought it was forbidden to go there? He sighed heavily. He was in doubt whether to go or not to go. Well, he was not ready yet to face Luhan since their unfortunate meeting yesterday.

He slung his bag and took a deep breath. "I'm going."

 

 

Sehun stomped his feet as he glanced at his watch. Already 15 minutes passed but he still can't see any sight of Luhan. . He should know that Luhan wasn't serious at all about this meeting. He was about to give and leave when suddenly grabbed his wrist and spun him around.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! There was some errands!" Luhan panted heavily in front of him. Sehun was so speechless, the thought about wanted to scold Luhan for being late was gone just like that after he saw Luhan's face. Tsk he should punish himself.

"Err, what's your propose for asking me to come here?"

Luhan slowly raised his head and smiled. Sehun's heart beaten damn fast seeing thos smile. Haishhh Luhan.. "I'm going to show you something. Come on, Follow me!"

Luhan shoved himself into the huge bushes behind their school building. Sehun quickly trailed Luhan from behind. Afew minutes of walking, finally they arrived in front of small wooden house. Sehun's jaw dropped in awe. "Wow, I never know that there's a small house behind our school!"

Luhan chuckled lightly with Sehun's behavior "Nobody knows. But now you know!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter