SIX !

Star Maker™
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I- I can't h-help y-you with that.."

"ARGHHHHH!!!!!" Sehun stomped his feet on the groind as he throw a tantrum but he didn't care anymore. At this moment he felt like he wanted to dig a hole and buried himself in or just disappear without anyone ever know about his existence in this world.

This was totally frustrated and useless. 'What the with my life now'. He metally slapped his face. He slowly entered the XOXO jewelry shops. He didn't know why he was heading to this place. Sigh. Maybe he could reduce his stress here by buying a new earrings since its been awhile he bought earrings. Yeahh, he knew that he was such a weird guys because he loves to collect earrings eventhough he only got two piercings including left and right ear. He felt like a gangster if he pierce more than two.

He just shrugged it off as he walked to the limited edition earrings. He tried to forget everything that just happened to him. He wanted to forget his love to Luhan. He just.. he can't do this anymore. His heart cannot bare this hurting feelings when he knew Luhan cannot love him back because one. He cannot fall in love and two. He's not even gay.

Back to the reality SEHUN! Sehun heaved a sigh but something that really caught his attention. A limited edition moon star earrings.

 

 

The one that Luhan was searching for since forever. And now its freaking displayed in front of him! Sehun was about to take the earrings then he stopped from doing so.

Sehun, you should not doing this. Yeah Luhan wanted this but did you get what you wished for? Sehun quickly hide his hand behind his back and went out from the shop immediately. If not he will feel more sad.

"I'm sorry Luhan, I know you want that earrings so badly but I can't do so." Then Sehun walked away from the shop, left the important thing behind. By the way, he realized, if he buy the earrings for Luhan he will get no benefit at all. Better let it go and move ahead.

 

 

The next day could be better than yesterday but that's not actually happened to Sehun. He was totally in messed since the moment he stepped into the school gate. Sehun looked his left and right as he didn't want to stumble with the Kingkas. When he noticed that there's no Kingkas along the hallway, he sighed in relief and walked calmly. But unluckly him when he heard a group of girls shouting,

"Luhan oppa! I love you!"

"Lay oppa be my boyfriend!"

"Kris oppa! Kris oppa!"

Sehun frantically find a place to hide from them then he quickly opened his locker and hide his face behind it. He shut his eyes as he prayed that the Kingkas wouldn't saw him standing here.

5 seconds..

10 seconds..

The noiseness had been reduced.. Maybe they were already left the hallway. Sehun slowly closed his locker and he could swear he could die in shockness when he saw the kingkas were standing right behind him.

"Uh..."

"Hi Sehun.." Luhan greeted him with bitter smile. Sehun just nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter