FIVE !

Star Maker™
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a week since Sehun bursted out his anger to those kingkas and now he kept staring blankly at his phone screen as if he was waiting for something.

"Its been a week Star Maker didn't send me any message."

Sehun quickly shook his head, tried to forget what he thought just now. URGHHHHH..

He craddled his head in his arms, heaved a sigh as he felt frustrated with himself, with everything that happened in his life. Sehun jumped in shock when he's phone suddenly vibrated on his table. He lazily took his phone and unlocked the device. His eyes widened when he saw the sender name.

 

Star Maker™

 

He rubbed his eyes several times before he looked back at the screen phone. he's not dreaming at all. After a week without any message!

He pressed open button and read the message carefully.

 

From : Star Maker™

To : Oh Sehun

Sehun, meet me at my place after school..

 

Sehun frowned deeply. Want to meet him again? Sehun sighed. He had no idea if he was ready to meet his crush for gods sake. He took a glanced at his watch. 1 pm. urghh there's another 1 hour before the school time ended. He quickly shoved his phone into his pocket when his Physics teacher entered the class with smile on his face.

"Okay, class. Today I will continue the topic of electromagnetism. I hope you guys give full attention on this topic since this topic is quite hard for you to memorize and understand it."

Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyance. He can't help when the subject was really can't grab his attention. He was in his own reverie, thinking about the consequences of his love life. He was wondering why Luhan texted him just now? Why they wanted to meet him? Isn't he already told them that he didn't want to continue the service? Tsk, life is so complicated sometimes.

Tao didn't came to school today made Sehun felt more boring than usual. Then his eyes slowly shut and his mind drove off away in his slumber.

After having a great sleep in the physics class finally the class was over. Sehun wiped his drool using his sleeves before he gathered his things and put them into his bag. He yawned as he rubbed his sleepy eyes. God, he felt do tired and exhausted in this few days.

He stretched his arms widely before he felt someone patted his back on his way out from school. He looked back tried to find who was patting his back but sadly, he found nobody there. He shrugged it off but not until he just remembered something. Oh my goodness! Luhan wanted to see him! He quickly turned his way back.

He get himself into the bushes as he tried to remember the right way to go to the Luhan's place. He swatted away the branches that disturbed his face and unconciously the branches hit his face back. "Aishhh!" He ran as fast as he can then finally he saw a hole in front of him. He stopped for awhile, took a deep breath before he went out from the bushes and he found himself standing not too far from the small house.

After he realized that he was already arrived at his dest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter