ONE !

Star Maker™
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh my god! Look at them!"

"They're so beautiful.."

"Hmm, ain't beautiful only for ladies?"

"Shut up."

Sehun rolled his eyes when he heard people were shouting and screaming the familiar names out loud. He was so annoyed everytime the kingkas entered the hallway, everyone would be fangirling and fanboying here and there. Its not like he hates them.. Its just.. Ah! God damn annoying.

"Sehun! C'mon! Guess what?"

Sehun turned his face towards the owner of the voice. "What Tao?"

"Kris just smiled at me!!!! Arghhhh I'm going to kill myself! Be right back!"

Tao dashed out from the hallway, left Sehun alone in front of his locker. Sehun made a wierd face before he shrugged. "Weird."

His eyes narrowed to his left; where the kingkas standing with their fans crowded them. Kris Wu Yifan. The most famous school basketball player. Everyone in his school drooled by his charming eyebrows (?) and his skills playing basketball made them swept off their feet. The person next to him is Zhang Yixing. But  everyone called him Lay as he was crispy like a Lay chips. Sehun had no idea why people said he was crispy. He never knew that people can taste how crispy is Lay. He is the young famous part-time model as nobody can beat his dazzing dimples. People are so envy with his deep dimple because they can't have one. Lol. Sehun didn't care at all.

There's only one who really caught Sehun's attention. Luhan. Sehun could swear that there's nobody was perfect as Luhan. He is the son of founder of Lu Enterprise. The most richest company in South Korea. Sehun was lost of words to describe Luhan because he was standing like an idiot while watching the kingkas walked passed by him. He sighed before he closed his locker slowly.

The curious things about them is they never date anyone. Sehun thought so. Because they never introduced anyone or tell anybody who was they really like, or they love. Sehun don't know why but he felt like sometimes he got a chance to have Luhan.

Cut if off Sehun. He entered the computer lab as he had some work to finish up. He raised his eyebrows when he saw a group of people crowded one of the computer. Slowly he dragged his feet to them.

"What you guys are doing?"

One of them answered him. "Tao was trying to enter the Star Maker website."

Tao? Star Maker? What the hell?

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. "What that bull thing?"

The previous guy rolled his eyes. "Its not bull okay? This website are trying to encourage them who helpless about love. Tao was so interested in it because you know Baekhyun right?"

Sehun nodded quickly before the latter continued his words. "He is one of the lucky guy who success to enter the website. About a week after that, we saw him confessed to Chanyeol and he's freaking accepted. He said to us that the website is the one who really helped him to do that such brave things."

Sehun's eyes widened in shock after hearing the explanation.

"OH MY GOD! I CANNOT ENTER THIS GOD DAMN WEBSITE!" Tao slammed the table harshly along with a frustrated sigh. Sehun snickered as he patted Tao's back gently.

"Oh c'mon, I believe you can get the one who you like without the website's help."

Tao twitched his upper lips before he swatted Sehun's hand away. "Whatever. Hey Sehun, why don't you try? Give me your phone number."

Sehun quickly rejected him by saying that he had nobody to confess at. Tao gave him a disbelieve look. "Are you serious Sehun? You don't like anybody?"

Sehun was in denial. The truth is he really had someone he like but for him, its really imp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter