Unicorns (Sulay)

Baby Exo Chronicles

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in the longest time, and I don't know when I'll update next, but here is another chapter ^^ Enjoy (PS I have no idea what I was writing)

 

Unicorns

"We're going to be doing a project," Mrs Kim announced to the class on a dreary Monday morning. Rain was beating down on the windows outside, and the kids in class 2B stared back at their teacher blankly. Mrs Kim plowed on, "It will be a project on your favorite animal. You can work with a friend, however everyone must hand in their own original project. You'll be writing a poem comparing you to your favorite animal, okay?"

The class stared blankly at her, a soft snoring issuing from the table in the back of the classroom where Sehun, Luhan, Tao and Kris were sitting. Luhan was hunched over, eyeslashes fluttering against his cheeks as small snorts puffed out. Sehun jabbed Luhan and the ribs and the boy fell out of his chair, crashing onto the ground in shock, "Yes Mrs Kim!" he shouted before he hit the floor. Sehun snickered as he picked Luhan off the floor. 

"Good going hyung," he murmured before plopping Luhan back onto his seat. "Wanna be partners?"

Luhan gave him an exasperated glance before plopping himself back onto the table with a groan. "Do you really need to ask me this, Hunnie?"

Sehun smiled smugly at nothing in particular before sitting down in his seat and grabbing a purple crayon. 

"Hyung, do you want to do a doe, and I'll do the deer?"

"Sehun, a doe and a deer are both deers."

"But hyung, one of us has to be the female one."

Sehun cowered back as Luhan turned to glare at him, a wicked grin on his lips. "Which is why I'll be the deer, and you can be the doe."

 

 

~~~~

 

 

"What animal are you doing?" Suho asked, gnawing on his lip as he painstakingly colored in the dolphin outlined roughly on his paper. 

"Mmmm?" Yixing muttered back, nose buried within a thick book. "What?"

"What animal are you doing," Suho repeated, used to his friend's wandering mind. 

"The unicorn," Yixing stated proudly, digging through his desk papers flying out and pens bouncing everywhere. Finally, he pulled out a sheet of paper, albeit grubby, with a drawing of a unicorn on it. 

"Wow, Yixing, you're an artist," Suho cheered.  Jessica who sat across from Yixing and Suho simply scoffed at the drawing.

"Unicorns aren't real Yixing, grow up."

"They are real," Yixing argued, holding up his drawing, a small pout forming. "They are real, they are real."

"They aren't real, they aren't real," Jessica taunted back, smirking. She held up her own drawing with a chubby hand, "See, my bunny is real because bunnies actually exist. Have you ever seen a unicorn?"

Yixing fell silent, staring heatedly at Jessica while Suho cowered in his seat.

"You can't even say you've seen your favorite animal, what right do you have to say its real." Jessica muttered, turning back to her bunny.

"Its real if Yixing says it is," Suho blurted out before burying his face into his desk, face burning bright red. He peeked up to glance at Jessica. Her jaw was on the ground in shock. Little Suho who rarely spoke unless it was to Yixing had just spoken out.

"Its real," she squeaked before turning towards Seohyun.

"Thanks," Yixing murmured throwing an arm around Suho. "Thanks hyung, I appreciate it."

"If you appreciate it, you're going to help me draw my penguin." Suho replied gruffly, face still a bright red. Yixing saluted Suho jokingly before grabbing a blue crayon. 

"Anything for you, hyung."

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

"Kris, what is that?"

Kris looked up to find Mrs Kim standing in front of the table he shared with Tao. "A dragon."

"A dragon." Mrs Kim repeated, an eyebrow raised. "Are you sure, Kris?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, Kris replied," a confused expression on his face. "Why?"

"Kris, thats a.... triangle attached to an oval?"

Kris nodded proudly. "Tao called it... sure-real-sm. Its like Picasso."

"Picasso... You mean surrealism?"

"Yeah, sure-real-sm. I'm Kriscasso."

"But, Kris, dragons aren't even real."

"They are Mrs Kim," Kris replied earnestly. "Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't real."

"Alright Kris," Mrs Kim sighed. "But what is that black and white blob on top of the dragon?"

"You mean the panda?"

"Why is there a panda riding your dragon?"

"Well, Mrs Kim, Tao's favorite animal was a panda and I wanted to include him on my dragon's adventure." Kris finished explaining with a self explanatory air as if everything he had just said was logical. Nodding, Mrs Kim walked back to the front of the room. She overheard Jessica and Yixing arguing about whether or not unicorns existed, and Xiumin and Yoona bickerinb about whether "baozi" was a real animal.

"They are! Inside the baozi is pork which is pig," Xiumin argued heatedly.

"But the baozi isn't an animal because it isn't alive," Yoona shouted back, tearfully. "You don't eat animals."

"Yes you do,"

"No you don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"Would you eat your pet fish?"

"No, but that's only because fish are icky." Xiumin responded, making a face.

"Well, you're a picky eater."

"You're the one who won't eat animals!"

 

 

~~~

 

 

I am a Panda
by Huang ZiTao

​I am a panda
A panda is me
A panda has black eyes
And so do I
And we both like to eat
And climb trees

A Dragon
by Kris

A dragon soars
And flies
Across the sky
With his friend panda
And I'm artsy
Like a dragon
So Kris Wu
Is a dragon

Dear Deer
by Luhan

I'm a deer
A very dear deer
With big eyes
And we play in the forest
Everyone loves deer
​And everyone loves me

 

 

Unicorn
By Zhang Yixing

No one believes in unicorns
Except one-- Yixing
And no one believes in me
Except one-- Suho
We're both magical creatures
Whom prance around in the sky
With horns on our heads
And clouds passing by
And no one but me
Believes in unicorns
And no one but Suho
Believes in me
But that's okay

Doe A Deer
By Oh Sehun

I used to be a deer
But my friend is a deer
So now I'm a doe
Which is a female deer
Even though I'm not female
Sehun is confused
Like a doe
The end