Epilogue

Love's Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful day. The sky was a cloudless blue. It was a perfect day for a wedding, and this time it was, somehow, a perfect wedding, for she is marrying the man she loves.

Krystal made her way to Minho who was waiting for her in the altar.

“Take care of my daughter and love her,” Jung Jae Hwa told Minho, looking at him sharply, his voice almost threatening, as he gave his daughter’s hand.

“Yes, sir.”

How many times had he proven that?

Months after the couple had run away, Jessica had told Krystal through phone call that their father wanted Krystal to come back, and that he is ready to accept Minho.

Despite the animosity between Jung Jae Hwa and Choi Chang Hee, both were still there to witness the wedding. Jessica sat contentedly beside their mother, feeling absolved from what she had previously done.

All those people who had become part of their lives and had seen and helped with their struggle were there to see them finally being bound to each other…

Jinki, Jonghyun and Sonyoung, Yonghwa, Joohyun and their daughter Sook-Ju, Nickhun Horvejkul and his already pregnant wife, Qian, the newly-wedded Taemin and Jinri, and the newest couple who took everyone by surprise with their revelation, Key and Amber.

“Yah, who is the male between the two of you? I don’t think it’s Key,” Minho had joked after the wedding. They were all outside the Jungs’ mansion. Jessica had organized a small after party exclusively for family and close friends.

“At least I’m not the one getting pregnant when the time comes,” Key shot back, rolling his eyes and ducking as Amber aimed her fists at him.

“Speaking of pregnancy, my wife here has something to say about it,” Minho said, putting his arm around Krystal’s shoulders.

“Don’t tell me you’re pregnant again,” Sonyoung said.

“Aish, you’re always ruining my moment ever since, Park Sonyoung!” Krystal said, pretending to be annoyed. Then she smiled. “Yes, I am pregnant and we’re hoping for a girl this time.”

Everyone clapped at Krystal’s confirmation.

“Oh, man, another little Choi on the way and here I am, still looking for that someone to love,” Jonghyun said, shaking his head sadly and looking at Sonyoung.

Sonyoung rolled her eyes at him. “You sound so silly.”

Everyone began to tease the two of them.

“Congratulations, by the way,” Nickhun and Qian greeted Minho and Krystal.

“Well, I think it’s about time. Yoogeun is almost three,” Jinri said.

“I think it’s still too early for you to have another child. Why are you such in a hurry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter