We Meet.

It's You

Leeteuk's POV

Did I saw it right? My Snow White just punched this jerk because she's trying to defend me? Wooah. Daebak! 

That guy who's 'impossible to remain just friends with' stood there with 'I couldn't believe you did that to me' face. He was touching the part where Snow White hit her that later turned to caress. 

"Sora I---" 

So Sora is Snow White's name? Wow. It's a pretty name that suits for a pretty lady like her.

"Goodbye Lee Minho-sshi." 

I heard her say. I turned to her and saw that she's not even looking at the guy, she's bowing her head. The Lee Minho-sshi guy shrugged his shoulders and walked away leaving me and her. As I looked at her, I saw tears racing through her cheeks. Aissh. I hate to see someone crying, especially women. Maybe I was traumatized when I saw how my mom cried and hurt she was when my dad left us. I suddenly had an urge to make her feel better. 

"Ya. You did great! You're the first girl I ever saw hit a guy. You're amazing. Daebak!" I told her and laughed awkwardly. I thought it would make her feel better but she started to wail. It somehow pains me to see her in this state just because of that jerk. "Ya. If he hurt you that bad, you should forget him. He's no good to you. Everything that happened is for your own good." 

"How can you say that? How can you say that it's for my own good?" She said in between her cries. "Do you know him? Do know who he is?" She said and turned to me with her teary face. 

"I-I don't. But I know for a fact that he hurt you." I said.

"Yes. But we hurt him too. And for that we could both end up in jail!" 

Jail? What? Why?

"He's just the inheritor and the only son of Vita Law Firm. Yes, we hit the son of the number one lawyer in Korea!" She explained. "Do you know how to hide?"

"H-hide? Why?"

"Because hitting him is worst than hitting a gangster or loan shark. It's very dangerous that it can cost your life. Start hiding now." 

I watched her as she started to walked away, wailing- not minding the people who looks, stares, laughs and whispers at each other as she passed by them. I asked myself so many times if  putting my job at risk and running to help her is worth it. 

"Aissh!" I stomped my feet because no matter how I hated her now, I can't let her off the streets alone. Who knows what might happened to her? I secretly followed her and saw her enter the 'tent' shop.

"Agasshi, What can we offer you?" The kind ahjussi who seems to be the owner of the tent said as Snow White, no I mean Sora, sat down.

"Do you have wine?" She asked. Honestly, it made me laughed.

"Wine? W-we don't have that in here." Said the elder.

"Then how about beer?" She said as she wiped her tears with the table napkins on the table.

Ahjussi became furious. His face reddened. "W-we don't offer beer here."

"No beer too?! Then give me anything! I just wanted to get drunk!" She said and slammed her head on the table. 

2.. 4.. 6.. Bottles of soju. Just soju. What kind of a woman is she? 

"Ahjussi! Give me another bottle! Palli palli!" She shouted. 

The elder annoyingly walked to her, maybe because he felt disrespected by her. 

"Ya! Where is my soju?!" She said.

"Agasshi, we're closing soon. You should pay." The annoyed elder say. 

Sora slammed her head again in the table. 

"Agasshi! Stand up and pay!" The elder shouted. "What are you doing not standing up? I will have to bring you to the police!" But she didn't move an inch. The elder pulled her arm trying to make her stand. 

I couldn't take it anymore. Instead, I stood up and stopped that elder. 

"Ahjussi, please understand. My chingu here is having trouble." I told him. "Sora-sshi, can you stand? Let's go. I'll take you."

A loud slapped on my cheek was her answer! What was that?!

"Take me? Take me where?! Ya. You promise me that you'll buy me a Chanel bag and shoes! You promise me you'll take me to London and climb the Eiffel tower! You promise me! You promise me you'll not gonna leave me!" She said and sobbed then passed out.

I know she's drunk but I am getting impatient. I turned around to leave the place until I saw an old man looking at her like he's gonna eat her alive. As much as I hated her for slapping me, I turned around and pulled Sora up. I am determined to get her out of this place before the ert ahjussi touched her. I placed her arm around my nape and pulled her through her waist. It wasn't hard for me to lift her since she's light. We were about to walk out of the tent until the owner called us.

"Ya! Ya! Pay first before leaving!" He shouted angrily.

"Ah, ne. Mianada elder. I forgot. How much is it?"

"$200."

200 what? Dollars? What?

I annoyingly looked at the sleeping girl. "Seriously?" I asked her as if she could hear me. I paid her bill and get out immediately. But wait, where will I take her?

"Sora-sshi, where do you live? I will ta--.." I hesitated to say "take you" since she might slap me again. "Let's go home. What's your address?" 

"Just shut up, ok?!" She shouted at me.

Aigoo. There's no way she will talk to me in this state.

 

Sora's POV :)
Ahh... My head hurts so much. Oh, I remember. I passed out in the tent store drinking soju. Wah, does it mean I have high alcohol tolerance since I got home safe? But why does my room seems different? When did my room color became blue? Ah, Kim ahjumma! My mom sent her here to clean. 

I sat on the bed without opening my eyes, because my head hurts! 

"Kim ahjumma! Kim ahjumma! Water please?" I shouted. 

Suddenly, I heard some footsteps. I opened my eyes a little and saw the glass.

"Gomawo!" I thanked her. Oh, what a nice and toned abs I saw while drinking. "Nice abs, Kim ahjumma!" 

Abs? Kim ahjumma? Where did the 60 years old Kim ahjumma get the strength to work out?

 I opened my eyes and saw a man's back. Oh, an angry back muscles to be exact. He's putting on a shirt. I looked around and realized that I wasn't in my room! 

Where am I and who is this guy? I decided to get up. I pulled the blanket covering me then I saw that I was just wearing my underwear! That freaked me out that I shouted at the top of my lungs! 

"What happened?" This guy asked.

Wait. He looked familiar. I saw him somewhere. Ah, yes! The guy from the Music and Lounge.

"What am I doing here? What did you do to me? Why am I wearing only this?!" I asked him hysterically.

"Well, you passed out and you wouldn't talk to me so I brought you here." He answered while scratching his nape. He smiled at me that showed his dimples. Gosh, he's dreamy! Oh no, not that!

"But why am I on my underwear? You touched me?!"

"A-aniya!" He said while waving his hands. "You did that to yourself. You said it's too hot. Don't worry. I didn't looked. J-just now." He blushed and turn around.

Oh snap! I forgot! I hurriedly put on my dress and cardigan as well as my shoes.

"I'm sorry but I have a class so I need to get going now." I noticed that he's wearing a back pack now. How cute!

"Yeah. Me too. I have class at 10." I told him.

"10? I think you need to hurry since it's already 9:45."

9:45?! I need to go home first and take a bath!

"How long does it takes from here to Korea University?" I asked him.

"About 20 minutes."

Oh no, I'm doomed! I followed him as he stepped out of his unit. I noticed that it's an old building, but cozy. We walked to the bus stop without talking to each other. I can't go home now because I can't miss today's exam. I will go directly at the university. But how? Actually, I am not very familiar with the streets since my dad's driver or Lee Minho used to take me to where I will go. There's one thing I can think of right now.

"Excuse me Mister.." I pulled his sleeves like a beggar asking for alms. He looked at me right away. "I'm sorry to bothered you since last night but can you please take me to Kor. U? You see, I have a very important exam today and I don't have my bag right now."

"Sure." He said and called for a cab. "By the way, you left your bag at the restaurant."

"That's a relief." I said as we rode in the cab. That's a relief that I can still get my bag after a night of being wasted and a relief that this guy will take me to the university.

I got off the cab immediately when we arrived. I ran to my building because I'm so late. But somehow I felt uneasy then I realized that I forgot to thank the guy who saved me not just once. I headed back and saw him paying the fare.

"Kamsahamnida Mister." I bowed my head. He bowed at me awkwardly. "Y-you'll be at the Music and Lounge tonight, right? I-I'll see you there and pay my---" 

"Aniya! Aniya!" He was waving his hands again. "Forget it."

"Ya. How can I forget that? I'll come and please wait for me." I insisted. "Mister?"

"Ah! Park Leeteuk."

Oh. 

"My name's--"

"Sora. Sora right?" He said while smiling, his dimples showing.

Wow. How did he know? I nodded my head and smile.

"I think you need to run fast again." He suggested. He's right! I forgot my schedules because of this Mr. Dimples.

"R-right! See you later, Park Leeteuk-sshi."

 


I ran non-stop from the university's gate to my department's building. I didn't mind all the curses the other students blurted out as I bumped onto them. I was gasping while walking to my classroom. There I saw Shinhye. She was waiting for me. I acted normally and tried to ignore her as I passed in front of her. 

"Sora-ya! Are you ok? You're not answering your phone since last night." There's worry in her voice. 

I didn't answer. Instead I walked in front of her but she grabbed my arm. I glared at her as I pulled my arm in her grip.

"Let's talk." She said.

That moment, I noticed Lee Minho walked to us. I didn't noticed it but he's watching us from afar. Maybe he's scared to what I'll do to her, after last night.

 "Shinhye-ah." I called out her name. "Don't pretend that there's nothing wrong between us. It makes me sick." I told them and glared at Minho once more before going in. 

I sat on the armchair next to the window. Where is the Professor? Is the exam cancelled? But who cares. What matters to me is my best friend, Shinhye. We've been together since 8. Maybe she wanted to apologize that's why she wanted to talk. I looked back at the door but she wasn't there anymore.

"Look who's here. Kang Sora." A tall, pale-skinned guy sat in front of me. I sighed as I realized who he was- Kim Woobin. "Is it a trend nowadays to wear what you exactly wore yesterday? And your perfume's strong. Ahh. Soju!"

I put my palm in his mouth to stop him. He's been gathering attentions and our other classmates started to whisper at each other. He pushed it away.

"Ya! Don't put your filthy hand in my mouth! Who knows what you did with those!" 

I smiled as I looked at this choding. He has this 'bully' image that's why he doesn't have much friends. We're not really friends but we don't hate each other. I sometimes think that it's better to talk with him than some other girls to avoid the drama. 
 
"Sora-ya." It's our blockmate, Jung Somin.

"Somin-ah. Where's Professor Gook?"

"He went back to his faculty room to get something." She said. "Ya. Is it true that you broke up with Minho-sshi and made a scene in the Law Department?"

News travels fast. I slowly nodded my head and smile. I saw Woobin and Somin's shocked faces.

"Is it because of.. You know.."

"Somin-ah, will it be part of the exam?" I felt relieve as I heard his voice - my cousin Kang Minhyuk.

He winked at me and sat opposite to Woobin. He, Woobin and I were classmates since high school.  These two guys had always been my knights.

 


And as my knight, I asked Minhyuk to take me to Music and Lounge and he did! As I enter the place, I heard his voice again. Somehow, it made me feel relaxed as if he was trying to calm and comfort me. 

I suddenly felt someone put hands on my shoulder. When I turned around, there was Lee Minho, my former oppa. 

 "Sora-ya..." 

___________

Hello chingus! First I wanted to thank you for supporting me. I know I am not yet done with my first fanfic but here you are still supporting my second fic.Thank you so much! Thank you for subscribing and thank you for your comments. :)

PS. I kinda put some characters descriptions :)