His Story.

It's You

It was the band Eight's first night in the restaurant/bar 'Music and Lounge.' The band had been performing in the streets that's why they were so happy that the owner So Jisub hired them to sing at his restaurant-bar at night. The crowd loves them as well as their music. They can sing and play mellow, pop and rock music. 

Their band 'Eight' is composed of it's members Park Leeteuk, who's the singer and the one who plays the piano, Oh Yeon Seo - the female vocals, Lee Eunhyuk - the drummer and Lee Donghae - the guitarist. They named their band 'Eight' since it took them eight auditions before So Jisub accepted them.

"Good job guys." So Jisub tapped their shoulders one by one. The member were allowed to take a rest after singing 3 songs, though they were entitled to sing 10 songs per night. 

"Thank you Sir!" The group shouted that irritated the owner. He annoyingly covered his ears that made everyone laugh.

"Hyungnim." Oh Yeon Seo gave her leader Park Jungsu a cup of hot water. It's part of his 'rituals' to drink something hot after their gig. 

"Ya Yeonseo! I'm wondering why you always look after hyung but not us. My feelings got hurt." Lee Donghae playfully put his hands at his chest to show that he's hurt.

"Anya!" Yeonseo said while waving his hands, her cheeks reddened. "I'm just doing this as the maknae."

Eunhyuk didn't seem pleased. He was pouting all the time. He placed his arms around Donghae's shoulder and pulled him outside.

 

LEETEUK'S POV
I know why Eunhyuk acted that way. He likes Yeonseo, who still can't accept him because of her dreams... And maybe because he's a bit boyish. 

"What's with the face, hyungnim?" I heard her asked. I didn't realized that I was smiling, suppressing my laughter.

"N-nothing!" I lied. I sipped from the cup. 

"Welcome customer! Oh, you're here again!" I heard the waiter said. I was intrigued so I looked back at him.

I don't know why but my heart started to thump fast as I saw this girl walked in. She's so beautiful. Her eyes were hazel brown, her skin's really fair and her facial features were soft. She had a red hairband over her flowing long, black hair. Ahhh-- my Snow White.

I don't know if it's just me but she walked in the restaurant in slow motion. All of a sudden, the restaurant became dark and quiet and all I could see is her. My heart skipped a beat when she caught me staring, actually drooling, at her and she smiled back at me sweetly. Because of her smile, I felt like I am floating in the air.

But I felt like my heart was literally crushed when I saw her hands clasped with another man's hand. I was hoping he's just a friend but it's impossible to remain just friends with that type of guy. Aigoo. 

Then I felt someone tapped my shoulders. It was Donghae. He came back with Eunhyuk.

"Hyung, let's eat." He said.

"Anya." I said. "Let's get to work." I headed to the stage where our instruments were placed. I saw them scratched their heads except for Yeonseo who followed diligently. 

We sang and played until we finished the 10 songs. I saw her leave the place with that guy. My Snow White had already found his prince.

I thought it's just a simple admiration for that girl but I was surprised that she never left my mind. Days and nights passed by quickly and it's funny that she and that guy was always there in the restaurant sitting in their favorite seats. I find it annoying, but my manager Jisub-hyung was loving it. 

Months passed. My Snow White and her prince still come to eat and hangout in my work place. But I noticed something strange. Lately, she comes alone and waits an hour, sometimes 2, for that guy. Darn that guy. If Snow White is mine, I will not let her wait. Ya, what am I saying. 


"Ya! Park Leeteuk!" Manager-hyung came to me one evening while we were setting up our instruments. I hurriedly ran to him.

"Ne hyung?" He placed his arms around my shoulders. I looked at him and followed the direction he's looking at. I was surprised to see that he's looking at my Snow White who just entered the restaurant alone. 

"You like her, right?" He said.

Did he just call me for that? 

"A-aniyo!" I denied and laughed. Actually, I felt nervous. I unconsciously scratched my nape. 

My jerky manager laughed and pulled me closer. "Then why are you blushing?"

He's right. My cheeks were burning. "S-she has a boyfriend."

"But he's not here right now!" He said and pushed me to her direction. 

My legs were shaking as I walked closer to her. 

"What? He's not yours anyway!" I heard my manager said.To whom? That I do not know and I totally ignored. How can I think straight when my Snow White's just few inches away from me? I just planned to ask her name... Well, for my manager to stop his teasing and for me to settle this feelings once and for all. 

"Ehemm.." I cleared my throat for her to notice that I am in front of her. I did it again but she didn't look at me. I stared at her for seconds until I realized that she was crying. She looked at me with her sad, yet beautiful eyes. Her nose was reddish.She quickly wiped her tears and showed me a fake smile. 

"I'll order later. Thank you." She said softly and looked away.

Did she thought I am a waiter?

"A-are you ok?" Words suddenly came out of my mind. I scolded myself later for being rude and insensitive. I saw her eyes widened. Aissh! I startled her. How can she say it to a stranger like me? But I really wanted to know why she cried. Because I care for her.

"Oppa!" She whispered all of a sudden and stood up. Eh, it's the guy who's impossible to be just friends with. I admit he's quite tall and handsome. 

"Excuse me." He said with his husky voice and walked in front of me. He sat in the chair opposite to her. "We will order later."

For the second time, I was mistaken as the waiter. But I wonder why he's not his self today. I mean, I see them everyday and he's this jolly-jolly person.

 I didn't realized I was staring at them until Manager-hyung pulled me.

"Yah, you should retreat the moment the boyfriend step in." He whispered. 

"But..." I wanted to tell him what I noticed but since I knew he wouldn't understand, I kept it to myself. He lead me to the stage where my bandmates were looking at me. Their eyed were teasing.

"One... Two... Three..." I heard Donghae used his drum sticks to start the cue. 

We started to sing and play but I couldn't take my eyes to my Snow White. His face seems... Angry? But why? The face who used to be full of love disappeared and became emotionless. Suddenly, I saw him stood up and left my Snow White sobbing. I watched her sobbed and then ran outside.

"I-I have to go out first!" I told my bandmates and stood up. I do not know what gotten into me... It just sorta happened that way. 

"But hyungnim!" Yeonseo cried. I didn't bother to turn around.

I ran to the streets like crazy. My eyes searching for her. I felt that she needed someone to be with her this very moment. Until I saw her... Sitting on the  ground while that guy... Just staring at her. 

I felt that all my blood rushed into my head. What did he just do? I ran to him quickly and punched him in the face. How could he do that to this lady? 

"A-are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere?" I helped her to get up as I brushed off the dirt in her dress.

"Yah! Who are you jerk?!" I heard the tall guy said. But instead I was shocked at what Snow White did.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading and for your support! Fighting! :)

PS. I promised to edit the Foreword and add characters descriptions next time. :p