His Regrets.

It's You

SORA'S POV

My jaw's hurting from smiling. I know I looked like a pathetic idiot smiling with this white cocktail dress on. My feet hurts in this white stilettos. 

"Omma, let me go home." I whispered under my gritted teeth. Reporters, cameras and flashes were everywhere. It's Senator Lee Dong Joon's birthday party. He's the number one senator in the country, under appa's political party. The Senator's party was held at the largest hall in Pentagon Hotel in Seoul.

My parents used to bring me and my sister along with them whenever there's a party like this but since unnie's already married, I embraced the honor to be with this VVIPs alone. Well, more of hardship in my case. Hardship of being here rather than in my cave; hardship of wearing this dress instead of being a hobo; and hardship of smiling for people I don't know instead of sleeping soundly in my comfy couch with the TV .

"Didn't you say you broke up with Vita Law Firm's heir? Senator Lee has
a son, your age." Omma whispered.

I rolled my eyes. For years, Lee Minho and his family used to be our neighbor but my omma always addressed him as Vita Law Firm's heir. She can't remember names that well, but can remember the faces and to which family a person belongs to. Strange, isn't it?

"The Lawyer's son would be helpful but the Senator's son would be a lot better." She added as she looked at me with her twinkling eyes. I sighed, a deep and long one.

"Omma, I just recovered from a heartbreak, my very first heartbreak to be exact. Can you be my mom for a while instead of being the politician's wife?" I cried. "Set aside your political dreams just this once." I folded my arms in front of me but Omma was quick to pull it down.

Just then, appa came with Senator Lee and his first lady. The senator's wife and omma greeted each other by kissing each other's cheeks lightly.

"Saengil chukhahamnida, Senator Lee." I greeted this elder as soon as our eyes meet. 

"Komapsumnida, young lady." The Senator smiled. "Is she your daughter?"

"Ah, neh Senator." Appa said. "She's our youngest daughter, Kang Sora."

"Wow, she's pretty." 

"Komapsumnida, Madame Lee." I bowed my head. 

Senator Lee and Madame Lee were older than my parents but they still looked sophisticated, educated, presentable and classy. It's undeniable that they came from a very well-off family.

"Are you studying? In what school?" Senator asked.

"Korea University, Sir." I answered timidly.

"Nice. The government of Korea needs a woman ruler like you." He added.

"Uri Sora will graduate this semester. After that, she'll be studying in Harvard."

Omma dropped the bomb. Who are they to tell me what to do in my life?

"Kure?" Madame Lee looked pleased. "You must be happy Namjoo-ah, to have a pretty daughter like her who shares the same interest with you."

"Of course, Unnie. She took after me." omma replied. "But unnie, where's your son?"

I hate where this conversation is going.

"Oh there at the buffet table!" She pointed. "I'll call him and introduced him to you." The madame was about to call him when Senator Lee pulled her.

"The Prime Minister's here." Whispered Senator Lee.

"I'll introduced you to him later." She smiled and winked at me. The couple went to the door to welcome the newly-arrived guest while my parents followed behind.

I released a sighed of relief as I fanned myself with my hand. I was about to walked to the buffet table to get something to drink, when I remembered that the Senator's son was there! I'm not interested in him, intrigued maybe. I slowly turned my head but I was surprised to see a tall, yet chubby man dipping his strawberry in the chocolate fountain! He's hair was messy and his suit doesn't match his pants. The chocolate syrup was all over his face! I don't want to judge but he's nothing compared to his parent's elegance. I wondered how their son became like this.

I quickly turned around. I must leave this place immediately before they introduced us... and before omma and the Senator's wife arranged us for marriage. I scanned the place looking for another exit, except for the main door. There must be another exit here, no there SHOULD be another exit or else I'll see my life be taken away! Then my eyes caught a waiter. Alas! I was right! There's another door behind the stage where the singer performs! 

I looked back to check on my parents. While they were busy chatting with the prime minister, I made my way to the other exit. I walked through the hall that leads to the kitchen. The kitchen staffs were alarmed to see me but I told them that everything's fine.

"Miss, you shouldn't be here!" The ahjussi with a blond hair with toque told me. He was looking at me sharply and I was guessing he's the chef.

"I-I know! I-I'll just pass by." I smiled sweetly at him, who knows maybe he'll changed his mind. "Delicious foods, by the way!"

He raised his eyebrows and turned his back on me. "Sung Hoon, this lady out of here!" He shouted before walking away.

This chef was so full of air! Just then, a guy, maybe that Sung Hoon he called, came.

"This way, Miss." I followed him until we reached the Hotel's lobby. "We're here at the lobby, Miss."

"Neh. Thank you." I smiled at him. He walked away quickly.


Where should I go now? I can't go home now because that's the very first place my parent's will look for me and I am not yet prepared to hear their curses. Jung Somin's house or Minhyuk's house maybe? I suddenly stopped from walking as my heart felt heavy. 

At times like this, I run to Park Shinhye. She's smart and make a believable excuses to my parents. But what makes my heart like this is because I miss her. Should I go and reconcile with her?

I wasn't able to answer myself because  I was pushed from where I was standing! I dropped my purse and my things were scattered in the ground! I was kneeling but luckily, I managed to stretch my arms and my face didn't hit the ground.

"Ya!" I yelled at the guy who just bumped me. 

"M-mian! Mian!" He quickly grabbed my things and put it back on my purse. He handed it to me and ran away. 

"Ya!" I called him but he was fast. How dare he picked my things but didn't help me to get up. I slowly stood up and brushed the dirt on my knees and dress. Suddenly, the place became bright and becoming brighter every second. I looked at the direction from where the light was coming from. Oh, no! 

It's from a van coming this way!


LEETEUK's POV :)

Today was supposed to be my day off in Music and Lounge but Jisub Hyung asked me to do an errand for him. Since I owed him big time, I felt obliged. He asked me to deliver some foods his cousin from the States ordered because all his waiters were busy in the restaurant.

"Thank you for delivering these foods here." Manager's cousin said as he lifted the bag full of foods I delivered them. "You see, my pregnant wife's craving for these."

"You're welcome sir. Please enjoy the foods." I turned my back and walked to the elevator as soon as he closed his hotel room's door. The door opened at the first floor.

I passed by a hall filled with classy dressed people - I bet this was one of those party where the host will throw his money for such a splendid event. I clicked my tongue unconsciously - they could have used their money in feeding street children or helping some sick person buy his medications. People. 

My feet moved when I saw the guards in the entrance stared and walked my way. I was already in the parking lot when my phone rang. It's the manager.

"Leeteuk-ah! How did the delivery go?" I heard him say.

"All done, Manager! Your cousin was grateful." I told him as I climbed in Music and Lounge's service vehicle. "I'll be on my way to bring back the van."

"Thank you so much and mianada for disturbing your rest day. The restaurant was crazy and I have no one to ask." He said. "Come here quickly. Let's drink and celebrate tonight! All on me!"

"Hyung, hurry! Before Jisub Manager changed his mind!" I heard Eunhyuk's voice.

"Neh, wait for me." I hung up and started the engine. I the head lights too.

Woah. So Jisub-sshi will let us drink for free? That's a first! I wonder what's gotten into him--- Wait. What's this? A fair lady in white dress suddenly appeared on the road! Is she an angel - because she definitely looked like one! She was shining and bright. 

Shining and bright? Ya, it's my head light! And I was about to hit her!

I quickly stepped on the break. Luckily, the van stopped in time. I hurriedly got off to check on her but my heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was.

"K-Kang Sora-sshi?" 

Her eyes widened as her lips curled upward when she saw me. That smile made me feel like funny, like there's something in my stomach.

"Leeteuk-sshi!" She said with a big grin on her face. It made my heart so happy to know that she's all excited to see me. Sora tried to run to meet me but she tumbled!

"Ya! Be careful!" I shouted at her and walked as fast as I could to get near her. "Are you ok?" I asked as I helped her get up.

"Hmm." She answered without brushing off the smile on her face. "It's this heels. It kinda broke when I fell on the ground." I saw her broken heel.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked. "I mean here, outside."

"I was on my way home when some psycho pushed me. He ran afterwards, as if a policeman is chasing him."

"Really? Perhaps, are you hurt? I can take you to the hospital." I offered. 

"Aniyo. I'm fine." She said as she tried to walk with her broken heels. She was about to stumble again but I was quick to grab her in her waist. 

"Ya! How can you go home when you can't even walk." I said. "Let's get your heels fixed. I know a place." It's not like me to do things like this especially when someone's waiting for me. Is it because I wanted to help her or because I wanted to be with her? Aissh. 

I found myself driving this van with her beside me. I sometimes steal glances of her beautiful and calm face, but still focused on the road.

"The shoe repairman's unit is inside that building." I pointed the 6th floor building from where I parked the van. "We should get off now."

She nodded and smile at me before getting down the van. 

"C-can you walk?" Of course, she can't! I quickly ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders for support. It was awkward, but at least it helped her. 

"G-gomawo, Leeteuk-sshi." She said. We were so close I could smell her perfume, it was so feminine - so her.

I noticed other people looking and staring at us as we passed by them, but I ignored them. For as long as I am with her, I don't care about anything else.

We reached the floor where the shoe repairman's store is located. 

"Here." But we were both surprised to see that the shop was already close.

"I-It's close?" She looked at me with her hazelnut eyes. 

"Wait here. I'll go ask some stores." I roamed around the floor only to find more closed stores. The only person there, aside from us, is an ahjumma. She's already closing her store. "Excuse me Ahjumma, do you know what happened to Mr. Ho's store? Why is it closed at this early hour?"

The ahjumma fixed her eye glasses before looking at me. "Aigoo, this young man. Of course, Mr. Ho will close his shop! It's already 10 in the evening!"

"T-ten in the evening?!" I reached for my phone inside my pocket. Ahjumma was right, it's already 10 pm! I dragged Sora here for nothing! What happened to me?

"The store was close?" 

I turned around only to see Sora behind me. She followed me to here. 

"S-Sora-" How will I say that the shop was closed and I brought her here for nothing without her getting mad at me?

"Ah, Mr. Ho went home early today because he's not feeling well." The ahjumma said. I turned to her and saw her winked at me. Thank goodness, she saved me! "Is there anything I can do for you?" She added.

"Ah neh, ahjumma." Sora smiled before putting off her stilletos. "I stumbled earlier and it broke." She handed the shoe to her as the later examined it.

"My shop's repairman can do this he's not here." Ahjumma said and handed back the shoe to Sora.

"But here, take this." The ahjumma handed Sora a pair of purple flip flops. "I know it doesn't match your dress but you can't cancel your date with this handsome namja just because your stilettos broke."

"Ahjumma, we're not dating!" I brushed it off. I met Sora's eyes but she quickly looked away. I even felt my cheeks burned while Ahjumma looked at me like she's mocking me.

"H-how much for this?" Sora said out of nowhere. She was busy looking for her wallet inside her purse. "Oh my! I must've drop it when that weirdo bumped into me!" With her worried eyes, she handed back the flip flop to the ahjumma. 

"Take it. I will pay for it." My hand d to my pocket for my wallet. "How much is it?"

"No, you don't have to." Sora put back her shoe in an instant. "See. It's fine."

 

SORA'S POV 

"No, you don't have to." Leeteuk insisted that he will pay for the pair of flip flops. I quickly put it back because I owe him a lot and it's humiliating to add this on the list. "See. It's fine." I was all smiles but he was staring at my foot for so long.

I saw him shook his head and went down on his knees! He reached for my foot and quickly removed the strap of my stiletto.

"Y-ya!" 

"Stay still." He said. "If you don't want to wear this, then I'll carry you on my back."

What he just said made me speechless. I was so stunned to move an inch yet I felt that my cheeks were burning! Gee.

After removing my stilettos, he carefully caressed my foot before slowly slipping in the purple flip flops. My heart was beating so fast I thought it will come out of my chest. If it wasn't for the purple flip flops, I would be the modern day Cinderella. But who cares? At least this princess got her dashing prince.

What did I just said? Leeteuk is my prince? I wanted to brush the idea off but I can't help but think about those times he came, saved and helped me. Those precious days, at my lowest. He sure played an important part in my so-called "moving on." I looked away because I was getting butterflies in my stomach but my heart raced once more the moment our eyes met! His eyes were smiling and his lips were curved upward. I couldn't help but noticed his cute dimples that appears whenever he smiles. 

"You two make a cute couple." Ahjumma said. "But you better leave because you're wasting so much energy. I'm going to turn off the lights in this floor!" Her mood changed from being sweet to being annoyed. 

Leeteuk quickly stood up and pay the Ahjumma with mood swings. He carried my stilettos as we walked out of the building. I was walking behind him.

"Leeteuk-sshi, thank you." 

He stopped for a while and turned his back on me. Gee. Again, I looked away since I don't want him to see me blush.

"When did we become formal to each other?" He asked.

"Ya. Stop teasing." I told him.

"See. You called me 'Ya' so many times and you doesn't want me to call oppa." He whined.

"That's because I don't want to! But seriously, thank you for everything you've done to me since day one."

"If you're really thankful, then come with me and let's eat." He offered. "I would like to treat you too because I brought you here for nothing."

"What are you saying? It was fun!" I punched his arm lightly. "I'll buy you ramen next time."

"What do you want to eat?" 

I looked around and saw the red outside tent restaurant. "Let's eat there!" I pointed. 

Some middle age man and woman greeted us when he came in, a husband and wife maybe. There's only 4 tables with customers, including us. 

"What do you want to eat?" Leeteuk asked.

"Tokbokki, please!"

He smiled at me and nodded his head. He shouted our order to the ahjumma who answered us with a nod.

"I always like tent restaurants." I said as I roamed my eyes in this tent.

"You, me and pojangmacha went a long way." He said. I looked at him with amusement, waiting for him to continue. "The night at the music and lounge, in the street and in the tent restaurant."

"Oh, that night." I made an effort not to sound bitter. "I was possessed with an awful spirit because I asked him to take me back but I ended up wasted in a tent restaurant and the next thing I knew I was--" Oh, no. Why did I say that? I looked at him and saw how flustered he was. He wasn't even looking at me.

I was so drunk that night that I didn't know what happened. I woke up in his house and I could even remember that he was topless that morning! I fanned myself because of that thought. 

"I, uhm, need to go to the bathroom. Excuse me." He stood and left. 

I hit my forehead with my hand. Why can't I remember anything about that night? I tried so hard to think about it until his phone rang. He left it on the table. The first call ended but it rang again.

"Agasshi, if you're not planning to answer the call, turn off the volume! Or better yet turn off that damn phone!" The rude ahjussi in the next table shouted at me. "Be polite to the other customers!"

 Thanks to this drunk ahjussi, the customers were all eyes on me. I was hesitant at first but since Leeteuk's out, I picked his phone and answer.

"Yobohseyo?"

"Ya! Park Leeteuk!" I saw in the screen that it was So Jisub. "Where are you? We're all waiting for you here!"

"J-Jisub-sshi, Leeteuk's on the bathroom right now." I answered him, almost whispering.

"But who's this?" The man on the other line became serious.

"T-this is Sora. B-but don't worry. I'll tell him to call you once he's back."

"Sora?" He paused. "Sora the Explorer?" Gosh. He's so lame. He even laughed at his own joke. "Kidding. Of course I remember my loyal customer."

"Oh, that's nice. But how did you know that I'm the Sora you're thinking of?" Out of curiosity, I asked.

"Well, there's only one Sora who Leeteuk likes and I don't see any reason for him to hang out with you if you're not her." My heart raced as my breathing became heavy. "You know what, he did the hardest thing a man could do and that's waiting for the girl he likes. He likes you even though he knows you had a boyfriend. So if I were you, I'll take him."

The sudden chat and the news from So    Jisub still shocked me.

"Is the tokbokki ready?" Leeteuk asked as he sat on the chair across mine.

"I asked them to put it in a plastic for take out."

"Eh? Wae?" He looked surprised.

"You didn't tell me you're meeting with Jisub-sshi." I pouted. "He called. I'm sorry I answered you're phone. The situation asked me to do it." Which I regret because now I'm itching to know whether the news he told me was true or not.

"Oh, that. I forgot... Because I had fun talking with you." He mumbled the last part but I heard it clearly. "But did he say anything else?"

I paused for a while and thought if I should tell him or not, but I decided not to. "Nothing much except that he made fun of my name. He called me Sora the Explorer! Can you believe it?"

To my surprise, he bursted into laughter. It took him more than a minute to stop, his face became red and he was holding his stomach.

"Seriously Park Leeteuk?"

"Mian, mian!" He said as he wiped the tears in the corner of his eyes. "Jisub hyung making lame jokes means he's drunk. Most of the time, he'll get so drunk that he thought Lee Donghae is a girl."

"Wow. That's worst than making fun of your name." I said. "Anyway, we should get going." I stood up from the chair and he followed. He grabbed the plastic that contains the food we ordered. "Thanks for tonight."

"Thanks for tonight?" 

I nodded. "I'll ride a taxi from here and you go to Music and Lounge."

"Are you kidding me? You don't have your wallet with you." He hit my head lightly. I kinda like the idea that we're getting 'close.' "Let's go to Music and Lounge for a while to drop the van and I'll take you home."

"But-"

"No buts." He said and pulled me out of the tent.

End of POV 

There was a 'Close' sign already when Leeteuk and Sora came in but the guard at the door let them passed since he recognized Leeteuk. They quickly found his friends since they were the only ones inside.

"Oh, hyung is here!" Lee Donghae exclaimed when he saw them approaching. "Daebak! Hyung's with a girl." All of the guys turned to their direction, including Yeonseo.

"Sorry I'm late." Leeteuk raised his hands in a pledge position.

"Hyung, who's your friend?" Donghae asked in a teasing manner.

"My name's Kang Sora." She bowed. "It's been a while."

Everyone in the table laugh that made Sora arched her brows.

"Don't mind them." So Jisub came out of nowhere. He was holding a cup of coffee. "It's just that we feel like we already know a lot about you because of him." He pointed Leeteuk. "Sit, sit."

"What are they talking about?"  Sora whispered in Leeteuk's ear when they sat next to each other but he just shook his head. 

"Where did you two go? Kang Sora-sshi looked so dressed." Eunhyuk asked making everyone looked at her. 

Sora's cheeks blushed beet red as she realized that she's still wearing the white cocktail dress she wore on the Senator's birthday party.

"We met at Pentagon Hotel when I delivered hyung's cousin's foods." Leeteuk answered.

"Wow. Even the name of it sounds so expensive, Pentagon Hotel." Donghae said in amusement. "Hyung, what does it looks like? I haven't been there."

Everyone was surprised when Sora chuckled all of a sudden. There eyes were glued on her.

"That's the funniest joke I ever heard tonight." She said with a wide smile which suddenly disappeared when she noticed the serious faces in front of her. "Y-you're joking, right?" She asked but none of them moved a muscle and remained stunned. "N-no? M-mianhe." 

Because everyone remained quiet, Sora thought that she offended them. She don't know what to do until she saw a glassful of a white liquid which she thought was a soda. She grabbed it and drank from it. But she quickly spit it out on the same glass! "What the hell is that?" 

Just then, everyone around her started to giggle. 

"It's a mix of vinegar and fish sauce." Eunhyuk said. "It's supposed to be for hyung but you drank it!"

"Gomawo Sora-ya." Leeteuk said while patting her back gently.

"That's the worst thing I ever tasted in my whole existence!" She exclaimed making everyone giggled more. "But sorry, Donghae-sshi. I thought you were joking."

"It's ok. I often hear those."

"I'll take the whole gang for lunch once I get my very first salary." Sora said.

"Really? That's a promise!" Donghae said like a little boy who was promised for a robot.

 

"I liked her for you." 

Leeteuk looked back to see Jisub smiling at him. He was on his way to give Sora a glass of water when his manager started to talk to him. 

"She's nice and can keep up with the other guys's silliness." He added.

Leeteuk looked back at the table where Sora was and saw that she's laughing so carefree with Eunhyuk and Donghae's jokes.

"You know she could be the one for you." He added before leaving him to go to the kitchen.

Leeteuk went straight to the table and gave Sora her water.

"Gomawo, Teuki-ah." She said before sipping.

From their side, Oh Yeonseo was watching Sora intently. She rolled her eyes when she thought that Sora's acting too cute or too girly for her age only to attract her hyung-nim's attention. 

"Pathetic." She mumbled before standing up and leaving the group behind. She went to the farthest table where their band's equipments were placed. 

"Hey." It's Lee Eunhyuk. He followed her. "Are you ok?"

"I don't like her." She replied without even looking at him. "She's annoying, arrogant and she look down on us! See what he did to Donghae. She will just break Hyungnim's heart."

"You know, isn't that Leeteuk Hyung's problem? It's his heart that will be broken, not ours. If he wanted to date her then so be it. It's not for us to decide, especially not yours." He said. "I know you like Leeteuk Hyung, but don't be so obvious, especially with me. Can you do that?" He added before leaving Yeonseo upset.

 

It was already 12 midnight when Sora and Leeteuk left Music and Lounge. The others were staying but since he insisted of taking her home, they left earlier than the others.

"Wow. This is such a nice place to live in." Leeteuk exclaimed when he saw the place where Sora's unit is in. It's like a small town with a four to five tall buildings where the occupants live. 

"Really? Then you should consider moving in." Sora said as she stepped out of the taxi. Since it's a private village, public vehicles were not allowed inside. "Thank you again." She turned her back but was surprised when she felt someone put a hand on her shoulder. "YA!"

"It's just me." He said while catching up his breath. "You walked so fast."

"Leeteuk? What are you doing here? The taxi will leave you. Go back, palli!"

"Anya, anya! I asked the driver to wait for me. I just wanted to make sure that you'll be home safe. Kaja." 

They were walking side by side as Sora tells him which building is which, as if giving him a tour. 

"That is where I live." She said while crossing her arms. Her hand rubbed her arms too. 

Leeteuk noticed that and he quickly put off his jacket. He gently put it in Sora's shoulder. It startled her but she felt warm and comforted. 

"Come." Leeteuk smiled at her and started to walk again, leaving Sora behind, all struck and puzzled.

"Teuki-ah..." She called him. 

He stopped for a while and looked back. "Neh?"

"I-U'm just wondering... Why are you so kind to me?" Sora's steps became bigger, making them side by side again.

Leeteuk's chest was pounding hard. He doesn't know what to say.

"Ya." He smiled like a silly person. "I told you already. Because I've been there and I know how it feels."

"B-but earlier at the pojangmacha.." She was hesitant but decided to give it a try. "Jisub Oppa told me that you like me. I-is it true?" She mumbled the last part because she felt shy.

Leeteuk's face became red. He was thankful that he gave Sora his jacket because he it's was so hot. Should I tell her how I feel? He thought. 

"About that. Jisub Hyung..." Leeteuk said. "Uhm.. He.. He said he likes you for me so I think he's playing like a match maker. T-there.." He sighed.

"Oh.." Sora faked a laugh. "I should know because he was so drunk when he called but in fairness to him, he didn't look like one when we came." She said as if nothing happened but inside, she was cursing and scolding herself for asking him about that. 

"That's because he takes care of his skin very well. He said he doesn't want aged ugly." Leeteuk faked a laugh too while regretting and wishing he just told her how he feels.

They reached Sora's place without talking to each other. Awkwardness and deafening silence filled them. 

"I wanted to invite you but I think you should get going now." Sora said.

"Y-yes." He said trying to avoid her eyes. "G-goodnight then. Rest well."

Sora smiled and nodded. "Thanks again. Tonight was fun and wonderful. I'll pay you back no matter what."

"You don't have to, silly." Leeteuk said. "Go in. I'll go once you're in."

She nodded and quickly hopped on the elevator. Her room is in the 8th floor. She gave a tiny wave at him before the elevator door was completely closed. She sighed the moment it did and hit her head continuosly. 

"Pabo Kang Sora, pabo!"


Leeteuk turned his back on the elevator and was about to go back when he remember that he's still holding her stilettos! Their situation earlier was so awkward that he forgot to give her shoe back.

"If not now, when." He looked beside him and found a middle aged man talking to his phone. "I am not going to wait here. Tell her to wait for me because I'm on my way to her house to clear every misunderstandings we have! You know it's not every day that I will meet someone like her."

He's right, Leeteuk thought. In an instant, he hoped in the elevator and pressed Sora's floor. 

"I'm really sorry if I lied earlier but the truth is, I like you." He finished practicing his line, in time for the elevator's door to open. 

But with just a few steps away from the elevator, he saw Sora talking to a tall, skinny guy. His eyes were smiling as well as hers. In his hand was a bouquet  of flowers and a box of pizza. 

Leeteuk quickly stepped back in the elevator. He didn't want Sora to see him because he's not sure if he can smile in front of her with that guy. 

***
"So it's you again?" An 70 year old woman was so annoyed when she saw the life-insurance agent for the nth time in her doorsteps. "For the 5th time, I'm not going to buy an insurance. I don't need it."

"But madame! Please listen." The agent said. "I even ran from my apartment to yours! You need this insurance more than anyone. I'm sorry for the misunderstandings earlier." 

The old woman rolled her eyes before shutting the door.

"Aissh!" He cursed. "I can't believe I spend my own money to pay for the cab for nothing!"


___________________________________

Hello chinggus!

I know the last part was irrelevant but it's the story of the man that made Leeteuk realized he wanted to confessed to Sora. He just wanted to sell an insurance to the old lady. :p

 Thank you for waiting and reading! ;) i'm sorry if it took me months to update. Sorry again for confusing you with Sora's POV then to Leeteuk's then back to Sora's then end of POV. 

FYI. Vita in Lee Minho's Vita Law Firm means life. I got it from PS Vita. Haha. ;p

Thanks again! 

Love love! -christine