I like it.

When Mr. Arrogant became my bodyguard.

Dara's POV

 

He didn't apologize. He did not even say sorry. I hate him so much. As I walked through our school's garden, wait I own this school. So as I walked through my school's garden, I saw a guy standing there. 

 

"Hey, cutting classes? That's bad." I said as I approached him.

 

"Why do you care?" Ts. As if I care.

 

Instead of talking to him, I searched for a peaceful place. Every place I know was occupied by a student. Geez, how can I even think? 

 

"AH! THE COMPUTER ROOM!" *Laughs* You're a genius Dara! You really are.

 

I opened the door and the lights are off. It means no one is using it. 

 

"But I'm starving. I forgot to bring some foods."

 

"Maybe I can text Jiyo--- No, I hate him. How about Bom? Aish no, she's busy."

 

I just shook my head and prepared to sleep.

 

--

Someone's POV

 

I got bored in the garden so I decided to go to the Computer Room. I bet no one is using it at this time. Hah, if someone is, I'll kick him out. I'm the kingka of this school. Not to mention that Jiyong is famous too.

 

I'm more handsome than him. Psh.

 

I threw my bag away and I sat on the floor. The floor is a bit cold and I noticed that the aircon is on. E? Someone forgot to shut if off? Psh. How old?

 

"Ungh." 

 

What the is that?

 

"Is someone there?"

 

"Who's that?" So it's a girl. Maybe I can make moves on her. 

 

"Dara. How about you?" So the daughter of the owner of this school. Big time.

 

"Lee Donghae."

 

I heard her squealed a little. She has a crush on me? Wow.

 

I crawled into her place and I placed my arm around her arms. Fooling won't hurt.

 

"H-hey." She stammered. So I'm right. She has a crush on me. Kwon Jiyong, you're dead.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

No, this can't be happening. The really can't be ing happening to me. OH MY GOSH. OMO OMO OMO. Lee Donghae is here sitting with me with his arms around me. Oh my gosh I feel like I'm going to die.

 

"Hey, stranger, I have to go now." I said. He shouldn't know that I like him.

 

I ran through the door immediately and searched for Bom. She have to know this. Omo.

 

I am running really fast until I bumbed into someone.

 

"Dara? Where have you been? I've been searching for you." This man. Ugh.

 

"I said, where have you been!?" 

 

"Why do you need to shout at me?! Huh!?" 

 

"Because I'm your bodyguard! Can't you see that I care for you?" At that moment, I felt that my heart pounded so fast.

 

He handed me some cakes and cookies. I was dumb founded. I can't utter any single word.

 

"I care for you Dara."

 

"Because of my car. Hahahahahaha."

 

I hate him. *Sigh* I smiled at the thought of Donghae talked to me.

 

"Why are you smiling? Is it because of the cookies and cakes? Are we friends now?"

 

"No, because of Donghae." I turned my back at him and started walking while eating the cookies. Wow, the taste is great.

 

"What?! Donghae? As in Lee Donghae?!"

 

"Yes, is there a problem with that?"

 

"Yes. Stay away from him."

 

"Why would I? I like him."

 

"."

 

Did he curse at me? I was about to shout at him when he disappeared. Oh, where did he go? And why did my heart beat so fast a while ago? I should go see a doctor.

 

Lalalala~ Lee Donghae.