Funny.

When Mr. Arrogant became my bodyguard.

Are you going to be happy if someone is following you wherever you go?

 

Definitely no. Aish! This is so irritating.

 

"Is he going to follow you even in the washroom?" Bom whispered.

 

I continued walking towards the admin's office. We're here in our school. Well, I'm only with Bom and this stranger behind us.

 

"Good morning Da---"

 

"Cut it Ms. Lim. Just get straight tto the point why do you need me?"

 

I heard her sighed. "Your father told me to tour Kwon Jiyong in the school."

 

"WHAT?! Am I a tour guide?!"

 

Because of that, I walked out.

 

--

 

Third person's pov.

 

Dara is still pissed. She can't even look at Jiyong and Bom is whispering things at her. She feels like she's a prisoner. She thinks that she don't deserve this.

 

"Why did you agree?" She faced Jiyong who is currently eyeing on her. "Why do you need to ing agree with my father's request?" She messed her hair and stomped her feet.

 

"What? That's my dream car. And geez, you definitely need a bodyguard. Besides, I'm studying here also." Her face turned red.

 

"You're studying here and you didn't even bother to tell Ms. Lim about it? And even me?! Ugh, you're unbelievable."

 

"No, you're the one who's unbelievable. You don't know how to love your parents when they are giving everything to you."

 

She just stared at the floor. "Maybe you just don't know me at all." He let her escaped. She has to be alone. Even Bom let her.

 

"Hey, Mr.Who-Ever-You-Are... I'm afraid you have to give her some cookies and cakes to cold her mind. She'll definitely like it." Then she left.

 

"Cookies and cakes? What is she? A kinder garten?!" Jiyong thought.

 

After a few walk, he met his gang. Not literally gang but his friends. TOP, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri.

 

"How's your day, old man?" Daesung approached Jiyong.

 

"Hey, man!" Taeyang did some hand gestures.

 

"Yo." TOP said coldly.

 

And Seungri just nodded at Jiyong. The five of them are actually classmates since they are in grade school. And now that they're in college, they have to separate because they took different courses.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"So, tell me, where's the girl?" Taeyang stared at me. Giving me a fishy look.

 

"She's gone, mad." I laughed at that thought. She became angry at me because of her own attitude? Wow.

 

"Maybe you're in love with her." TOP said that. The is he thinking? He's so silent but when it comes to things like this, he always speaks up. He's weird.

 

"She's not even my type." Daesung smiled at me.

 

"Let's have a bet, Seungri. I'll have your BMW when GD fell in love. If not, you can keep my Ducati."

 

Daesung is crazy.

 

"I heard she's Sandara Park." I looked at Taeyang. "She's a total chick man! I think I can make her wet. What do you sa----"

 

He didn't finish his sentence because I punched him. him. Serves him right. 

 

"What was that for?" He said while wiping his blood in his mouth.

 

"For Dara, don't you ever touch her or you'll be a dead meat. Trust me, Taeyang."

 

. I stared at him and I heard him laugh. It's funny for him?

 

"I told you guys. He's in love. Sandara Park is the one who melted our Gd's heart."

 

I smirked.

 

"Tss. That girl? Huh, never. I will never fall in love with her. Get it?" I pointed my finger at TOP.

 

He closed his book and he just smiled at me.

 

"Let's see." He stood up and left us.

 

"He's one of a kind." Seungri said while chuckling.

 

"Tss, I am the one of a kind." I said proudly. And they just whistled. What? I'm handsome.

 

And wait, I think I saw Dara. 

 

"Do you guys have some cookies and cakes?"

 

They gave a confusing look.

 

"In our locker. You fan girls? Remember?"

 

Oh right. I'll just give it to her then. If something bad will happen to her, my car will be gone. , eyeing on a girl for a car and $20,000 and a daily allowance. I can upgrade my club because of that. I think I should thank the brat Dara. Tss, what an ugly attitude she have.