Just say no.

When Mr. Arrogant became my bodyguard.

Not so good day! *Fake smiles* I hate it. I just hate everyone. My credit cards have been closed. I bet this is my dad's fault. Aish! Aish! Aish!

 

"Can you calm down?" She's Chaerin. I can say that she's the worst girl in town but she's definitely smart.

 

"How can I calm down?"

 

"Jump. HAHAHAHA." That's Bom. She's crazy at times. Geez, she even punched a guy in the face in a mall because of a dare. This girl really needs to go to the mental hospital.

 

"Just shut up. All of you." And that's Minzy. She's so odd. I don't know. She speaks then she'll not. She's weird.

 

"Let's go to the club then. What do you say Dal?" These girls are calling me Dal. And club?

 

"I don't have any money, so I'll just pass." She just smiled at me.

 

"What's the use of my card? Duh?! Come on! I wanna see some hot guys." She even screamed after that.

 

"Hot guys? Where are they?" Bom suddenly stopped eating after hearing it. Geez.

 

"In the club. Let's go there." CL said. *Facepalms* Aish!

 

"Let's go there Dal. Puhlease?! Please! Please." Bom said. Ugh. 

 

"Fine! Fine!"

 

"I'm going! Enjoy clubbing!" Minzy immediately ran. Aw. I wish I could do that too. But no, I'm wearing a high heels and she's only wearing her one and only boots.

 

"She's so unfair." CL said while she's blowing her nails.

 

"What are you two doing? Let's go to the club." I said bitterly. I really can't believe this. Why are they doing this to me? I'm talking about my parents okay?

 

Well actually, I'm only an orphan. But why am I acting like this? Because they told me so. They said that I should live life, that's why I'm doing it. Ugh, I just have a bitter past. I don't know why.

 

When we reached the club, my parents texted me. 

 

"Turn your cellphone off!" CL shouted because of the loud music.

 

I didn't bother to read what's on the message and listened to CL.

 

"WOOOHOOOO!" Bom shouted while she's handling a corn. A lot of boys danced infront of her. While CL, there, she's also in the dance floor. With a guy. These girls, really.

 

I headed to the counter. "One on the beach please?" 

 

The bar tender looked at my face.

 

"You look like a minor. How old are you?"

 

I looked at him. "Shut up and just get me my order. I'll pay you, don't worry. Just put it into CL's."

 

He immediately mixed something. CL is their number 0 customer here. She goes here every night. I don't know if her parents knows about this. Maybe not, because her grades are really high.

 

While waiting for my order, I glanced at Bom and CL.

 

And they're still enjoying there. How can I get back my credit cards?

 

Why are they so strict? As if something's gonna happen to----

 

I was schocked when someone touched my right leg. 

 

"Hey miss, wa-wanna have fun?" Gross.

 

"Go away from me!" I looked at the bar tender but he's still busy.

 

"Just for tonight. You'll enjoy it." He grabbed my wrist.

 

"No! You ugly creature! Go away from me!" I kicked his where-it-hurts part and there, he's lying infront of me.

 

The music stopped, there's a glass that is broken, the lights are on. I looked at them and at the man who's lying in front of me.

 

"What the hell happened?!" The bar tender asked me.

 

"He-he touched my legs." Because of shame, I looked down.

 

"Come on, let me take you home." He took my hand and before we exit, he just nodded at the DJ.

 

As soon as we reached the parking lot, he just went to the driver's seat and waited for me. What? He's not going to open it for me?

 

He get out of his car and he hissed.

 

He finally opened the door for me.

 

"Don't be so assuming. I'm doing this for my club." My eyes widened. So he's the owner.

 

"As if I'm assuming? Duh?!"

 

"And next time, don't wear such dresses and high heels like that if you don't want anyone to touch it. Aish." Why is he so concerned? Maybe because he don't want to ruin his club's image.

 

"I'm not concern. I'm way too handsome to be concern for a girl like you."

 

"What do you think of me?! Am I not gorgeous?!"

 

I heard him laughed.

 

"Address?" I told him my full address and I just stared at the window side. Tss. He's not pretty handsome at all.

 

When we reached my house, he did not open my door so I closed it with force. Hah, ungentleman.

 

I was going to thank him when I heard my mom's voice. Wrong timing.

 

"SANDARA PARK! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

 

"Sch---"

 

"My club." I looked at him with disbelief. 

 

"She's on my club. And someone actually touched he legs. Good thing she handled it. I'm the owner of the club and I'm sorry for what happened to your daughter."

 

"Can we talk inside? As a gratitude." I looked at my dad and this stranger. Please say no. Just say no.

 

"Yes, ofcourse." 

 

I'm dead.