Kiss

Forget It

"In their beds..." Jinki muttered looking away before shaking his head and laughing a broken one. "You know what," Facing Minho once again he shoved the male onto the chair, leaning closer and staring at him. "I'm sick of those stupid little stories, so I'm going to give you one to base it on. I'll be exactly what you think I am,"


Jinki in a harsh breath before leaning over and pressing Minho back against the back of the booth, placing one hand on either side of his head before seating his self on the other's lap. 

He was nervous, his confidence sinking fast when he felt the other's chest rising and falling quickly, and slowly he felt Minho's hand move from its dead position beside them and rest on his hip. 

You can do this Jinki he chided his self, refusing to back out as he pressed forward and gently placed his lips to Minho's jaw, eyes closed in concentration, brushing his lips over the heated skin trying not to smile when he felt the smallest hint of facial hair. Parting his lips slightly Jinki moved, dragging his lips over Minho's cheek before hesitating when he reached the males lips. His eyes had opened slightly and he stared down at Minho's soft lips, noticing how they were parted, his breathing was coming out in short pants and when Jinki chanced a glance up at his eyes he almost shivered at the way they were looking at him. God, he is definitely drunk!

Turning his attention back to his attempt at making the other regret his words Jinki pressed forward, their lips meeting as he pressed forward, wrapping his arms around Minho's neck loosely and gasping softly when he felt the other's lips move against his own. Slowly at first, trying to coax a reaction out of Jinki before growing impatient and putting more pressure into the kiss. 

Slowly Jinki responded, using what he had read his self and watched in Taemin's movie as a guide. Their lips moved in sync, both of them closing their eyes slowly as they seemed to forget about the crowded bar and the many people that could be watching them. 

Minho's head tilted to the side, tongue brushing against Jinki's bottom lip as his hands moved once again, one tangling itself in the smaller boys soft locks and the other resting on Jinki's and squeezing slightly.

The older boy gasped, lips parting enough for Minho's tongue to slip inside and begin to explore.

This, of course, was when Jinki snapped back to his senses. His eyes opened wide and his palms pressed against the other's chest as he tried to think through what was happening and failing as soon as he felt the other's tongue brush against his own dormant one. 

Minho tasted like a mixture of beer and mint and it Jinki wasn't sure how he felt about that, and he didn't really care at the moment.

His eyes became unfocused, sliding down to half-mast as Minho took it upon his self to slide his hand under Jinki's shirt a moment before he was pulled away.

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice hissed in the male's ear as he blinked a few times to clear his mind before focusing up and blushing terribly when he saw his teacher glaring back down at him. 

What had he just done? 

He had given up his first kiss to his drunken crush because he didn't want to look like the school .

Well, wasn't that a way to prove the stories wrong.

Whoever said he was smart was wrong.

"I-" He stopped his self as Mr.Shen turned his attention to Minho who was watching them with half-lidded eyes and a flushed face.

"Go away." He hissed, glaring back at the teacher before moving to grab Jinki's arm as the male jumped and backed away.

"I leave for what, fifteen minutes and you do this Jinki?" Mr.Shen groaned as the other stared up at him with wide eyes before turning and walking away, pushing through the crowd of people who hadn't noticed a thing to busy grinding against one another. 

He sighed as soon as he reached the door, throwing it open as soon as he could and stumbling outside. He was ashamed of his self, sure he hadn't gone far. Hell, compared to other people his age he did nothing at all. But to him it was terrible, he had given away something he had managed to keep all these years. And to someone who hated him no less!

"Jinki," He jumped at the voice before turning to face his teacher who just gestured for him to come closer before leading the confused boy to his car. "I'll drive you home,"

"Thank you." He whispered head hung as they walked.


Minho woke the next morning with a groan, his head pounding as he slammed his hand into his alarm clock and rolled over. 

"Ah, ah, ah." Jonghyun tsked making the other force his upper body up, resting on his elbows, and turn to glare at the other who was flipping through a book that was on Minho's desk. "You have a class in thirty minutes, I suggest you get up."

"I can miss one class." He growled back before laying back down and wrapping his arms around his pillow. 

"Not this one, it's the last one before finals." His friend said quietly as he stood, waiting for Minho to get up and sighing when he didn't. "Minhooo~" He whined before picking up the book and whacking the other on the head. "Get up!" 

The others arm shot up, grabbing Jonghyun's wrist and twisting it slightly to make him drop the book before letting go and grumbling into his comforter. "I'm getting up." He finally sighed before throwing his feet over the edge of the bed and standing, ignoring the way his head throbbed and screamed in protest. "How much did I drink last night?" He asked before clearing his throat and dragging his self into the bathroom. 

Jonghyun sat back down, rubbing at his wrist and glaring at his friends back before snorting in amusement. "A hell of a lot, I don't know exactly what happened but when I found you you were rambling about some kiss." He called out, hearing the other drop something in the bathroom before he walked out seconds later. 

"What?" He asked, tearing a hand through his hair before grabbing his books from his desk and shoving them into his bag. Hand fumbling around for a few extra seconds before returning with a bottle of Advil. 

"You said something about lips and creeps popping out of nowhere," Jonghyun replied before shrugging and rolling his shoulders. 

Minho peered up at him before sighing and popping the pills into his mouth, grabbing the bottle of water left on his desk and downing half it before sighing. "Well I don't remember it. Now let's go." He huffed, tossing the bag over his shoulder and jogging down to his friend's car waving goodbye to Sulli who was talking on the phone.


Jinki was awake, wide awake and sitting in the corner of his bedroom and reading a book he had found laying around. Taemin was settled on his brother's bed, scrolling through whatever website he found his self on as he rambled on and on about what he was planning for the day to Sulli on the other line before hanging up and turning to his brother. 

"So, you gonna tell me why you're so quiet?" He asked, worried about the other. Sure Jinki was never one to talk a lot, but he usually commented on what he was reading or rambled on about his teacher or his classes.

"It's nothing Minnie," The other mumbled as he folded the page in his book, ruffling Taemin's hair and standing up to make his way downstairs. "I'm going to cook something really fast, you want anything?" He asked, trying to hide the fact that his mind had been spinning since the night before. 

"Nah, me and Jongin are going out to lunch later." He said, watching as Jinki shrugged before trotting down the stairs and humming a song to his self.

He shuffled into the empty kitchen, snatching up the note his mother left them that morning and scanning it before tossing it in the trash. It was just the same thing, she was at work until four and for him to watch Taemin, also letting them know that there was food in the fridge. As always she made sure they would eat. 

A small smile made it's way to his face as he opened the door to the fridge and pulled out the container of pasta that she left for them, pulling the top off and putting in the microwave before leaning against the counter to wait.

Jinki let out a small sigh as his mind wandered back to the night before, and the familiar feeling returned to his stomach. He was ashamed he had let himself do that. And unlike Minho he could not blame it on the drinks. He was completely sober the night before. Then there was what Mr.Shen had said in the car.

"I don't think it's good for you to be around him anymore Jinki. You've been hung up on him for far too long, and honestly, it's in your best interest to change classes. Maybe to a later hour? To avoid him as much as possible."

He hadn't pushed after that, just waited until Jinki made his way inside before speeding off down the road.

But what he said did make sense. He needed to get over this stupid crush. Then he would have the chance of finding someone who actually liked him and didn't listen to those stupid rumors. The only problem was that he didn't want to.

Of course, he was angry that he had done something so stupid, but he had kissed Minho. Choi Minho. And since there was no going back he decided he mind as well enjoy the fact. He prayed that Minho just wouldn't tell anyone, the last thing he needed was for the rumors to get worse. 

He couldn't even imagine what they would manage to come up with, probably that he had some kind of disease. 

He would just die if they said that. There would be no way he could go back there with everyone thinking something like that.

"I'm leaving!" Taemin called, making Jinki shuffle out to the living room to wave goodbye before walking back when the microwave beeped.

Grabbing his food and a fork Jinki made his way to the living room, sitting on the couch and starting to eat as he watched his favorite show before grabbing his phone when it went off on the table. 

"Hello?" He mumbled after he swallowed, waiting for an answer.

"Jinki," Mr.Shen sighed from the other end of the phone making the student groan and put down his food. "Did you think about what I said?" 

"A little." 

"It's best Jinki, you need to get over him. And the best way is to not see him." 

Jinki listened and sighed, chewing on his bottom lip as he tried to think it through. 

"Yeah, ok." He said finally, leaning back on the couch.

"That's good, Jinki you're just changing hours. It's nothing big. I'll call you later and we can pick the hour and I'll take you out to cheer you up a bit." The man said before hanging up without waiting for a response. 



Hello all,
The original author of this story had to leave AFF and she transferred the story to me.
Thankfully she had the first half of the chapter done~
But from now on I'll be doing my best to write as well as her!