Hated (REALLY SHORT INTRO!)

Forget It

He always sat in the front. At least from what Jinki observed. There was that one seat he always occupied and it confused Jinki to no end because everyone else walked in and filled in the back of the room, him included. But there he was, Choi Minho, sitting in the front and concentrating on his notes as if he couldn't hear the clamor of students surrounding him. And that was what Jinki loved about him. And why he had loved him for a year now. 

But the feelings weren't returned and never would be thanks to a rumor going around their university. The rumor that Lee Jinki would sleep with any man who offered and seduce the ones who don't. Of course, when he first heard this it came as a shock because he was a , he hadn't even had his first kiss yet and such a thing had spread. 

He had been mortified and had wanted to run away from the others surrounding him. From the ones who laughed at him, and sneered and pointed fingers. But his teacher, who had heard the rumors, came and comforted him. His teacher had made sure that he has a steel heart and bulletproof skin, that what they said could not hurt him. It worked too, though the man was now Jinki's only friend. He spoiled Jinki and Jinki rather enjoyed it, even as he noted that it wasn't liked by others. He reasoned that he shouldn't care because of those who disliked the fact that he was spoiled by the only one who actually cared. Not to mention that the ones who disliked the fact that he was spoiled also disliked him. 

He almost drifted deeper into his thoughts when the class was dismissed and everyone around him jumped up and left. Jinki moved slower though and smiled when his teacher approached him. "Jinki," he mumbled with a small smile as glanced down at the student through his glasses. "I promised you a dinner, remember?"

Jinki beamed at this and nodded before tossing his bag over his shoulder and exiting the room with Mr.Shen, though his eyes landed on the male leaning against the wall a bit down the hall. Minho was on his phone and held the sweetest of smiles that made a blush rise to Jinki's face. He was perfect in Jinki's eyes and just the sight of him with that smile made the older man happy. Then one word had his heart twisting painfully in his chest. "Sulli," Minho whispered the name with a loving tone before mumbling something that Jinki couldn't hear. 

He hung up after that and shoved his phone into his pocket and looked up, eyes catching Jinki's causing his face to fall and a glare to present itself. Then without a word, he brushed by the other and stomped down the hall as Mr. Shen took Jinki's wrist and led him away down the hall. 

But why? Why had Minho looked at him like that? Was it because of the rumors? He frowned at the thought. Of course it was. That was why everyone disliked him so much. So that had to be why Minho hated him. Hell, that was why he hated himself at times because he would never have to guts to stand up for his self and speak up. To sat that it was all a lie. He would forever be under the shadow of the rumor that spread through him like a sickness.


Okay so I was so not planning to write this for a while but.........
so many people subscribed that I just had to!
Thank you guys so so so so much!
Please comment and tell me what you think of this little intro into Jinki's mind.