Chapter9

Can This Be Love

-At school-

Chaerin’s POV

I was got here in school by myself ‘coz HL will be absent. It’s pretty early here and some students are not here yet. So, I decided to go to library to do some assignment.

I open the door of our library and I saw our librarian. “Good morning mam.” I greet the librarian.

She turned back.“Good morning so early huh?.” She greeted me back.

“Yeah.” I smiled her.

I went to empty table and pick up my books. Then I suddenly think about what happened last night in our play. I can’t focus on my assignment ‘coz the answer of Jiyong oppa last night.

I breathe deeply “If Jiyong oppa loves Dara unnie is he going to court her?” I asked myself.

“Ohh come on Chaerin, don’t talk too much to yourself you’ll be going crazy.” The guy said at my back.

I heard my name at my back the voice is familiar I turned back so I can see who’s the guy who calling me crazy. “Hey who are you calling crazy!” I said.

“Hey chill. Ok?”

“Ohh Seungri-ah.” I was shocked that he’s here.

“Hey!” I sat beside her.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I’m just here to borrow some books.” He replied. “And you what are you doing here?” he asked me.

“Me? Uhmm, just doing my assignments.” I replied.

“Doing assignments or thinking of Jiyong hyung?” he teased me.

“What are you talking about?”

“Ohh, come on just say the truth I’m here I’m going to-” i cut him off.

“Seungri, just help me doing this I don’t want to talk about him anymore.”

He laughed. “Okay.”

I glared at him “What’s so funny?” I asked.

“You ‘coz a while ago you’re asking yourself if hyung going to court noona.” He said.

“Jeongmal?” I asked.

He faced me “Chae, I know you love hyung from the start but I’m here to love you can’t you see?” he said.

“Seungri, I’m not in the mod to make jokes on you.” I tried to change the topic.

“Chaerin, I love you!” he goes to me and suddenly hugs me.

I broke the hug “Seungri, I love you but as a friend and brother only.”

“But I want more than that.” His eyes became teary.

I pick up my all things and stood up “Let’s talk about it in another time.” I leaved him.

“Chaerin, just give me a chance to love you.” He said while holding my right hand.

I faced him and breathe deeply. “If you love me just give me some time to teach my heart to love you too.” I said.

Minzy’s POV

I was walking to library when I suddenly saw CL unnie and Seungri oppa.

I hide myself in the window to see what’s going on. I heard CL unnie said “If you love me just give me some time to teach my heart to love you too.”

I thought to myself “Whoo! Is oppa confessed to unnie?”

Then I suddenly see unnie going to place where I am. “OMAGAWD! Where should I go?” i sked myself.

“Minzy?” CL unnie said at my back ‘coz I’m facing her back.

“Ohh crap!”

Chaerin’s POV

I give my last word to Seungri and I leave him alone in the middle of our library. I was walking to the door then I suddenly a shadow of a familiar woman who I thinks hiding beside the window.

I go to her and said“Minzy?” I asked her.

I hear her say “Oh crap!” she said while facing me back.

I feel unnie touch my back so I turned to her to face her “Yeah, unnie?” she said nervously.

“What are you doing here?” i asked her.

She breathe deeply “I’m here to borrow some books then I suddenly saw you with Seungri oppa so, I hide myself here for not bothering you two to your moments.” She replied.

“Really? You see me and Seungri?” I pretend I didn’t know.

She thought to herself “Are you okay?” she said. ”Yeah, and what you two talk about ‘coz I smell it really serious.” she said.

I chuckles “Nothing much. Let’s go were going to be late.”

She sigh “Unnie, what’s so funny? And what’s all about “nothing much”?” she asked in mean tone.

I looked at her and said “Minzy-ah, there’s nothing between Seungri and I were just friends and you who’s my love this scary maknae.”

She looked at me from head to toe and said “What did you say? Scary maknae?”

“Yeah, scary maknae!” I said.

“Scary maknae, huh? I will tell Bommie unnie that you’re hurting her daughter!” she said in mean tone and runaway.

“YAH! I’m just kidding!!!!!!!!” I shout.

To be continued...

------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ + +  Hate You ~ 2NE1 + + +

= = = Song and Group of the day = = =

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------

( A/N: Annyeong! ~ Ohh, poor Seungri oppa. CL unnie doesn’t love U but don’t worry I’m here for U. hahaha! ~ btw, I have new fanfic and its , it was SKYDRAGON and CHAEKEY.. here’s the LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/82250/i-love-you-can-t-you-see-skydragon-vs-chaekey-2ne1-bigbang-shinee. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT TOO.. I’ll promise I won’t abandon this fic.

~~~+CL-ROO+~~~