Chapter6

Can This Be Love

CL and Dara P.O.V

Dara: “Where we going?” she said while catching CL.

CL: “Let’s watch movie” she replied while walking so fast.

Dara: “But were only two” she said with confused look.

CL: “You don’t want?” she stopped by her track.

Dara: “I want, but how about Bommie and Minzy. I think they’re finding us” she said with worried face.

CL: “I’m angry to them especially Bommie unnie” she seat in a vacant chair at the corner with angry at her face.

Dara: “Just don’t mind them especially Bommie” she patted CL back.

CL: “But she’s always like that and I hate it” a little tears coming out on her eyes but she tried to hide it to her unnie but her unnie noticed it.

Dara: “Don’t cry” fixing CL hair.

CL: “I’m not crying” between her soft sobs.

Dara: “Yes, you are” she teased.

CL: “Unnie!!! I’m not!!!” she stood up and faced her unnie.

Dara: “Yes, you are!!!” she teased again.

CL: “Unnie, please stop teasing me” she pleaded.

Dara: “Ok, I’ll stop teasing you” she stood up and hug CL.

CL: “Lets watch movie” she break the hug.

Dara: “I don’t like” she raised her eyebrow causing CL irritate.

CL: “Huh? But you said a while ago you want” she raised her eyebrow too.

Dara: “I changed my mind” she crossed her hand over her body.

CL: “Bu-” she cut off by Dara finger.

Dara: “No buts lets go shopping” she smiled.

CL: “What will we buy?”

Dara: “Anything that I want” withconfident expression on her face.

CL: “Confident huh?”

Dara: “Isn’t obvious?”

CL: “Stop talking lets just buy all what you want” trying to pull Dara.

End of P.O.V

+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+

Bom and Minzy P.O.V

Minzy: “It’s your entire fault” she feels guilty after what she did to her CL unnie.

Bom: “Wae?” she said while finding the two.

Minzy: “Because you hurt her” trying to blame to her Bommie unnie all what happen even she know that she’s one of them.

Bom: “Huh?!? When I’m hurt her?” she made a little bit jump and cause to stop her to her track on what her maknae said about her.

Minzy: “I mean you bullied her”

Bom: “Am I only one?” trying to remind Minzy that it’s her fault too.

Minzy: “But it’s your fault” she pointed her finger to her Bommie unnie that cause a little irritate to her unnie.

Bom: “AHHH!!! Whatever lets just find them” she continue to her track.

Minzy: “Use your phone to call them” she tried to help her unnie to find her other unnie.

Bom: “You think they’re going to be answering our call to them?” trying to remind Minzy again that they’re angry to them.

Minzy: “What if they will answer?”

Bom: “I don’t think they will answer or call to them because they’re angry to us” she made an alien face to her maknae.

Minzy: “Really? Us?” she lean her face to her unnie that cause to her unnie jump a little.

Bom: “Can you please move your face from my face ‘coz I smell your bad breath” she try to maknae.

Minzy: “Whatever!!!” she made a mehrong to her unnie.

After half hour finding to them where all tired.

Minzy: “Lets go home, I think they’re already got home” she stop to her track.

Bom: “May be? Lets go home” she said while wiping her face with her handkerchief.

Minzy: “In our own house?”

Bom: “Yes, wae?”

Minzy: “Nothing. Ok. I’m going to this direction” she muttered.

Bom: “Ohh. Ok. Annyeong!!! She waved her hands to her maknae.

The two girls go to their own direction. And waved their goodbye to each other.

End of P.O.V

+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+

CL and Dara P.O.V

CL: “Unnie” she muttered.

Dara: “Yes, Baby Rin?” she look to her back.

CL: “I’m tired, lets go home” she made a puppy eyes ‘coz she know no one will regret her beautiful eyes.

Dara: “Ok I’m going to pay this first” she went to counter and pay her dress.

CL: “Ok” she smiled.

Dara: “I’m done” she raised all her shopping bag and show to CL.

CL: “Wait unnie, lets buy food for Ha-lyn” a.k.a HL (A/N: That’s her sister real name she said it in 2ne1 tv season 3 I think it’s in episode 1 or 2 if I’m not wrong.) she stopped her unnie from her track.

Dara: “Sure lets buy food for my Ha-lyn” she smiled.

CL: “My?” she laughed.

Dara: “Yeah, I’m her unnie and she’s my saeng” she slap CL shoulder.

CL: “Ouch!!! Really?” she laughed out loud.

Dara: “Ahhh, whatever” she gave mehrong and pushed CL to door of Bake Shop.

CL: “Ahahahahahaha. Wait for me here” she went to Bake Shop with smile on her face.

CL leave Dara at the front of the Bake Shop while Dara is waiting for CL she received a message from GD.

From: G-Dragon

Hey noona! Can you said to CL that were going to her house tomorrow ‘coz we decided to play truth or dare with you,her,Bommie noona and Minzy.

CL: “Who’s that?”

Dara: “GD, he said they’re going to your house tomorrow to play t or d with us” looking at her cellphone.

CL: “But I don’t think my omma is there” while fixing her bangs.

Dara: “I will say to him” texting GD.

TO: G-Dragon:

She said her omma is there tomorrow.

After 2 minutes~

From: G-Dragon:

Aww. It’s okay I will gave to Mrs. Lee my best puppy eyes.

Dara: “He said he will give to your omma his best puppy eyes”

CL: “It’s up to him I will inform to omma that you guys are coming tomorrow”

Dara: “Okay I will go with you” while finding a cab.

The two girls took a cab to CL’s house.

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ + + Brand New Beat ~ Boa+ + +

= = = Song and Artist of the day = = =

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( A/N: Hey guys!!! I just updated now ‘coz you guys are telling me to update. And I decided to changed a little bit about the story line. Hope U like it. I’ll promise I’ll update more sooner. There’s surprise that will going to happen in the next chapter. Thanks all for the comments at least now I received a comments not like the other day ahahahahaha! :)) BTW, I will right first the whole story why CL needs to leave so U should understand, just wait. Arraseo? (I will always put this note so u should not forget & see U have a clue.. ahaha) Annyeong!!! See yaahhh on next update!! )