Chapter10

Can This Be Love

Minzy’s POV

I leaved CL unnie their but I won’t tell to Bom unnie what she did to me a while ago ‘coz she will be die. The scene I saw in the library is still coming to my mind I don’t what to do“Should I tell this to Bom and Dara unnie?” I asked myself.

I asked myself again “What if Seungri oppa confessed to CL unnie but unnie rejected him? Or they have a “Lovers Quarrel”? NO! ‘coz I know unnie loves Jiyong oppa.Ughhh!! I’m going crazy!” I said to myself then someone slap my back.

I turned back and said “Ouch! It hurt-” I was cut off by her finger on my lips.

TOP’s POV

I was walking in the hallway with headphones in my ear actually I was finding the boys then I suddenly saw Minji talking to herself I go to her slowly so, she can’t noticed me I removed my headphones on my ear so, I can hear what’s saying.

I hear her saying again “What if Seungri oppa confessed to CL unnie but unnie rejected him? Or they have a “Lovers Quarrel”? NO! ‘coz I know unnie loves Jiyong oppa.Ughhh!! I’m going crazy!”

I jumped a bit and said “What? Seungri confessed to CL?” I said to myself. I slap her back and point my finger to her lips before saying anything and I seat beside her.

She asked me “Oppa, why are you here?”

“I just saw when I was walking talking or asking yourself.” I said while my eye still to her eye.

She bowed down and said “Oppa, I know you heard all what am I saying a while but can you promised not to tell anyone?”

I gasped “Okay, I won’t tell anyone but can you please explain to me what happened?” I asked her.

“What if Seungri oppa confessed to CL unnie but unnie rejected him? Or they have a “Lovers Quarrel”? NO! ‘coz I know unnie loves Jiyong oppa.Ughhh!! I’m going crazy!

She turned away “But-” I cut off her.

“No, buts or else I will tell to Bom what happening right now.” I stood up.

“Wait oppa I’m going to tell you here’s the start.” She said while holding my hand.

Minzy’s POV

I was walking to library when I suddenly saw CL unnie and Seungri oppa.

I hide myself in the window to see what’s going on. I heard CL unnie said “If you love me just give me some time to teach my heart to love you too.”

I thought to myself “Whoo! Is oppa confessed to unnie?”

Then I suddenly see unnie going to place where I am. “OMAGAWD! Where should I go?” i sked myself.

“Minzy?”CL unnie said at my back ‘coz I’m facing her back.

“Ohh crap!”

I feel unnie touch my back so I turned to her to face her “Yeah, unnie?” I said nervously.

“What are you doing here?” she asked me.

I breathe deeply “I’m here to borrow some books then I suddenly saw you with Seungri oppa so, I hide myself here for not bothering you two to your moments.” I replied.

“Really? You see me and Seungri?” she pretends she didn’t know.

ithought to myself “Are you okay?” i said. ”Yeah, and what you two talk about ‘coz I smell it really serious.” i said.

She chuckles “Nothing much. Let’s go were going to be late.”

I sigh “Unnie, what’s so funny? And what’s all about “nothing much”?” I asked in mean tone.

She looked at me and said “Minzy-ah, there’s nothing between Seungri and I were just friends and you who’s my love, this scary maknae.”

I looked at her from head to toe and said “What did you say? Scary maknae?”

“Yeah, scary maknae!” she said.

“Scary maknae, huh? I will tell Bommie unnie that you’re hurting her daughter!” I said in mean tone and runaway.

“YAH! I’m just kidding!!!!!!!!” I shout.

To be continued...

------

----------------------------------------------------------

+ + + Hot Issue ~ 4minute + + +

= = = Song and Group of the day = = =

---------------------------------------------------------

------

( A/N: Hallow guys yay I update! I update ‘coz we don’t have class right now and I’m bored ‘coz I have nothing to do and I finished all my projects. I don’t think if I have remaining time this Saturday and Sunday but I will try to update and I have one fanfic that should I focus on to. *shy* Uhhmm, one more thing if U want to request to me to do a one shot for my CHAERIN unnie I can do just post on my wall and put who’s going to be her partner, if U don’t like its ok, I understand. I just want to ask U guys. GUYS PLEASE COMMENT!!! )

~~~+CL-ROO+~~~