Chapter 3

Can This Be Love

-At CL’ house-

Chaerin & Minzy’s P.O.V

    *ding dong*

Minzy: Annyeonghaseyo umma is CL unnie wake up?

Umma: Minzy-ah your unnie is in her room I don’t think if she already wake up.

Minzy: Ahhh. Ok. Can I go to her room?

Umma: Sure.

Minzy open the door of her unnie’s room, she saw her unnie who’s deeply sleeping on her bed. She got angry to her unnie because they’re gonna be late but just a little bit.

Minzy: Unnie, wake up!!!

CL: YAH!!! Mingkki unnie is tired and can you please stop shouting inside my room, it’s really annoying.

Minzy: Annoying?!?!?!?

CL: Yeah, really annoying.

Minzy: Aishhh crazy unnie. Fine you don’t want to wake up huh. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LEE CHAERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!  *she shouted between her lungs*

CL: *stood up & face Minzy* Why do you keep waking up me?!?!?!?

Minzy: Because we’re be late.

CL: Where?

Minzy: Huh? You Forgot?

 She nodded

Minzy: Where going to the mall with Bommie and Dara unnie. You really forgot that?

CL: Uhmmmm,,, yeah.

Minzy: And now what are you going to do?

CL: Huh?

Minzy: Go shower and I will pick you a nice dress!!! Go!!!

CL stood up and go shower. After 20 minutes, she already finished and went to her maknae.

CL: Where’s my dress?

Minzy: Here.

CL get her dress to her maknae and go down stairs. The Umma of CL notices them that they’re going out.

Umma: Chaerin-ah where are you going?

CL: Were going to the mall with Bommie and Dara unnie and off course with my little maknae too.

Umma: Ahh. Ok. Take care of my daughter Minzy-ah.

Minzy: Nae. I will take care of her.

CL & Minzy: Annyeong!!! *waving their hands*

They went to the bus stop and Minzy broke the silence.

Minzy: Unnie, what if Bommie and Dara unnie angry with us?

CL: Huh? What do you mean?

Minzy: Because were already late, Bommie unnie said at exact 10 o’clock were already there and now it’s 11:30.

CL: And so?

Minzy: YAH!!! Unnie are you really annoying me?!?!?!? Don’t blame me if Bommie unnie will kill us later because it’s your entire fault.

CL: Kaja!!! The bus is here. *CL’s phone vibrates*

From: Bommie Unnie       

YAH!!! You where are you now?!?!?!?

Our eyes are already white ccoz you two are not already here.

To: Bommie Unnie

Were already inside the bus.

After 15 minutes I’m sure were already their just wait for us unnie. :) :)

CL: Minzy-ah Bommie unnie texted me a while ago she said where we are and I think she really angry with us.

Minzy: I told you unnie.

End of P.O.V

+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+

Bom & Dara’s P.O.V

Bom: OMAGAWD!!! I’m really hungry.

Dara: Bommie, don’t be.

Bom: I texted CL a while ago and I said where are them.

Dara: What she replied?

Bom: She replied that after 15 minutes they already here. I will kill them later.

Dara: Me too.

After 15 minutes ~~

Bom: They already here.

Dara: You two, where already here at exact 10 o’clock.

CL: Mianheyo unnie *puppy eyes*

Bom: Mianhe? Is that all?

CL: Wae? What are you expected me to say?

Minzy: Bommie unnie, it’s all her fault. *pointed to CL*

CL: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing?!?!?!?!?

Minzy: What I’m doing? I’m just saying the that it’s all your fault.

Dara: How tell me the whole story.

The 4 girls sit on the bench beside them while Minzy telling the whole story to her two unnies who have already death glare to CL.

Minzy: That’s the whole story my lovely two unnies.

CL: YAAAHHH!!! Minzy-ah how could you do this to your CL unnie I thought you’re my Baby Mingkki who always protect her CL-Roo unnie *fake crying* from this two BEAST.

Bom & Dara: YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! LEE CHAERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The two “BEAST” trying to catch CL until they do, they continue pinching CL’s cheek until it became red.

 

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ + + Ugly ~ 2NE1+ + +

= = = Song and Group of the day = = =

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( A/N: Annyeong! ~ ahahaha crazy leadahhh!!! Yah!!! Bommie & Dara unnie don’t hurt my CL-Roo unnie.. gahhhhhh!!!!! I’m going crazy because of U CL unnie btw, I will right first the whole story why CL needs to leave so U should understand, just wait. Arraseo? (I will always put this note so u should not forget & see U have a clue.. ahaha) Mianhe for boring chapter. *bow* comment if it’s boring or not. God blesSsS... <3 )

~~~+CL-ROO+~~~