VII

Soulmate #1.

“So, what is your professional opinion?”
“I think that your theory is correct. When in the awaken state, the mind is flooded with countless encounters with different people. You may have passed someone in the street few weeks ago and encounter them in your dream. In regards to such a major manifestation, I believe this image was imprinted in the woman’s long term memory, so I would believe that they have met before. Maybe it was in a summer camp, a play date in early years of childhood. Sometimes we don’t realise how much certain events affect us, and I think this may be the case.”
“I’m glad we’re on the same page, Minseok. Do you think it’s important for Miss Jung’s recovery to find the exact moment she met Soojung?”
“That’s a difficult question.” Minseok sighs “I believe that it would certainly be helpful but whether it is necessary or not, I am afraid I can’t tell with so little information about the case”.
“That’s okay. Thank you so much for your time, Minseok.”
“No problem.” Minseok smiles. “Don’t be a stranger and come for dinner with Luhan sometime.”
“Oh, I don’t think Yoona is ready to meet Luhan yet.” Seohyun states with a serious faces which results in a heartful laugh from her colleague.
“I don’t think anyone ever was ready for Luhan.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“What do you think about taking a trip?”
“You mean, like, acid or something?” Luhan asks surprised.
“What?! No!” Seohyun answers in an astonished tone. “I mean a normal trip, for a weekend or a day trip.”
“Oh… Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.”
“Was that a hint of disappointment in your voice?”
“Of course not” Luhan dismisses her suspicious thoughts with a chuckle. “It just feels like all I have been doing this past month is taking care of overdosed students. So naturally, the first trip in my mind is not related to physical travelling.”
“Wow, that tough, huh? I guess festival season is taking a toll on everybody.” Seouhyun sighs
“You too?”
“Yeah, there seems to be a rise in numbers of girls taken advantage with the help of drugs. It gets really tough, especially when you realize that it could’ve been you, you know..”
“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you, or at least take care of you in the ER.” Luhan chuckles as Seohyun hits his arm playfully. ”Oh common, if we can’t have a laugh every once in a while about work, then we’ll just be sad together. So tell me more about the trip idea”
“Well, I was thinking that it has been a while since we did something together outside of coffee breaks at work, so maybe we could a rent a cabin in the woods or something."

“Yeah, sure. I’ll just have to ask Jongin to cover my shift.#
“Well actually..” Seouhyun adds with a hint of embarrassment in her tone” I already asked Jongin to take care of your shift next weekend. I owe him like 5 batches of cupcakes”
“Ooh, someone’s taking charge. I like it” Luhan teases “Should I prepare a whip and handcuffs for the trip too?” he adds while wiggling his eyebrows.
Seohyun just sighs and mutters under her breath “Why couldn’t have I found a normal one..”

 

 

long time no see *wawes*
this is just my pitiful attempt to see if I'm capable to start writing again. I'm not sure if anyone is keeping up with story anymore since it has been what - 87 years? (jk only 4.. i think...)