V

Soulmate #1.



“Oh, Mr. Wu, thank you for coming. Please take a seat.” I gesture to the seat in front of me.
“Please, call me Kris.” He says “I was curious of why you wanted to see me.”
“Oh yes. I wanted to talk about Miss Jung and your relationship with her.”
“Well what would you like to know?”
“Let’s get straight to the point. How did you find out about Miss Jung’s imaginary friend?”
“Well ever since the start of our relationship I knew about her friend. Jessica would talk about plans they have or what they did through the days when we didn’t meet up. After we moved in together she spent less time talking about her or meeting her until one day she decided that it is finally the time for me to meet her.”
“And how did you feel when you found out about Jessica’s situation?”
“Well I would be lying if I said I wasn’t shocked. Before this happened we had fought and I doubted her feelings, but when I found out none of that mattered. I’m just crazily in love with her and I want to help her.”
“I’m glad that you are by her side.”
“Is she getting better?”
“She will be. I have a feeling that soon she will be in peace.”




“What are you doing?”
“Reading.”
“I can see that.”
“Then why are you asking?” Luhan asks in a bored tone as Seohyun sighs in annoyance.
“I meant what are you reading?”
“Zodiac compatibility grids
What are you? A middle school girl in love?”
“Yes, of course. I always knew that my spiritual animal is a middle school girl.” He comments and Seohyun throws a paper ball at him. “No need to be so abusive, love. By the way, what is your sign?”
“Sheep and cancer.”
“I see.”
“Why? Please don’t tell me you are looking at our sign compatibility.
“Okay, I won’t say anything.”
“Can you get anymore embarrassing?”
“Oh please, don’t act that you’re not even a bit interested in what the grid says.”
“Okay, fine. I may be a tiny bit interested in what it says.”
“Well good for you, because according to our Chinese signs we are a superb match!”
“Really?” she asks in disbelief.
“Wow, tone down the enthusiasm Seohyun.”
“Sorry, just didn’t expect that. Well what does the other one say?”
“Only five words. ‘Don’t think about it.’”
“Yup, that seems more like it.”
“Oh please, you and I both know that we’re a perfect match. What was that song again?”
“What song?”
“Oh you know, you’re the butter to my jelly. Wait, that’s not how it goes..”
“I think I’m better off without you singing to me.”
“Oh why are you so negative? It’s a really cute song. Wait, I’ll look it up on youtube.” he says as he takes out his cellphone.
“Please don’t.”
“Don’t be such a killjoy, love. Ah! Here I found it.” Luhan exclaims as the song starts playing from his phone. “You can be the peanut butter to my jelly, You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly” he sings.
“Oh my god.” Seohyun explains as she lowers her head into her hands.
“You can be the hero and I can be your side kick”
“Please stop.”
“You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming Or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning”
“Please at least lower your voice so that others don’t hear you.” Seohyun pleads as Luhan starts singing loudly on purpose : “Without you cause boy you complete me!”
“What is going on here?” Tiffany asks as she pokes her head into the office to find Seohyun with her head in her hands and Luhan singing loudly: “Cause you're the apple to my pie! You're the straw to my berry.” Luhan skips towards the door as the nurse backs away from the door “You're the smoke to my high. And Tiffany,you're not the one I wanna marry!” He slamss the door in front of her face and Tiffany sighs.
“I don’t get paid enough.” She mumbles under her breath as she goes back to her desk and takes out her headphones to mute the obnoxious voice singing of ‘Perfect Two’ coming from Doctor Seo’s office.


i have no idea what i'm doing. this is the result of having speaking credit tomorrow.
ps. 69 subscribers /gigglesnorts