002

Ji Min loves Ji Min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Please don't get confused since in this chapter there would be two jimins. Park Jimin is a member of BTS meanwhile Han Jimin is the OC. I'm just reminding you, in case you'll be annoyed later XD Have a good time of reading!

 

 

Jimin comes to school like usual. His gank is welcoming him as he enters the gate.

"Jimin-ah! Good morning!" Jungkook asked cheerfuly.

Jimin chuckles, seeing maknae's act. Suga enclasps his arm to Jimin's shoulders. Jimin feels some weight is added to his body, makes him slowing down his steps.

"Have you eaten your breakfast?" he asked.

Jimin rolls his eyes. His step mother made one for him this morning. As usual as every single day for years, he will just leave the breakfast on the table, untouched. It's not he hates breakfast. He used to eat breakfast when he was a kid. But now, he has more encouragement to refuse things he doesn't want to do, not like old times when he would say yes to everything his father asked.

"Yes I have." he lied.

"Well, if that so, we're just going to the class then." Suga replied.

They're walking to their each locker. All the students look at them scaredly. They already heard about what Jin and V had done to Kwang Jo yesterday.

Kwang Jo doesn't attend school today because he has to get some treatment in the hospital. BTS gank feels like in the air, since Kwang Jo doesn't dare to tell anybody who made him so battered like that. He's scared that they will torture him even more. But, all of the people in the school, including teachers, know it was their doing. Unfortunately there's not any proof, and Kwang Jo himself stays in silence.

Most of the girls are looking at them shyly. So awe because of their presence. Though they're the most-scared students in the school but we can't deny the fact that they're so popular between girls even girls from other schools. Especially Jin who is well-known as the playboy. 

"So, we will meet on the roof after classes." Jin reminded. He winks at them, but it turns the girls right there about to lose their consciousness.

"Hahaha look at him. Girls are adoring him that badly. Ugh, I want to know the feel." Namjoom pouted.

"Don't dream too high. The ground is rough enough to be fallen on. Hahaha." V pulled out a joke.

Namjoon hits V's head. V just groans in pain. He caresses his head, making sure there's not any bruise. Namjoon laughs in satisfication.

"You act like you were Jin! You don't even touch my record of getting girlfriends." Namjoon bragged.

V brusts in laughing. So does rest of the members minus Jin.

"Why?! Why are you laughing?!!" Namjoon exclaimed, he looks furious.

"Your record? Does it even exist? Don't joke around! My tummy hurts." Jimin laughing while holding his stomach.

"You're so bad at gaining a girl's attetion. Don't talk about girls. Just talk about your self-esteem when facing a girl. Hahaha. You turn to be silly!" now Jungkook couldn't hold it to not talking his thought.

"Well, well! Stop it you stupid! People might hear what you just said! Need me myself to shut you down?!" Namjoon rolled his eyes. They seem not paying attention to him. "Hey! Guys!" he tried again but same reaction. They keep laughing on him.

He chokes the maknae's neck. Jungkook tries to release himself, but Namjoon is the way too strong. Plus his energy already runs out because of laughing.

"You maknae! You're little brat! How dare to laugh over your hyung! Now stop laughing! Or else, you will have a hard time of breathing!" Namjoon said playfully.

"A-lright, hyung! heuk heuk!" Jungkook just managed to say some words. He feels his esophagus is getting tighten.

"Hyung! Stop it! He might run out of oxygen!" V prevented him to go farer. He worries to see Jungkook's face is going to be pale soon.

Finally Namjoon begins to loosen his hands and in a second perfectly releases Jungkook. The maknae rubs his neck, and sighes in relief that he's not died.

"Hyung! I thought you were being serious!" Jungkook said in disbelief.

"Yeah. I was. Thanks to V, because of him, I canceled my plan to kill you." he answered with fierce glance.

"Sorry, hyung." Jungkook did aegyo, and hugged him tightly.

"Yucks! You guys, go get a room!" J-hope acted like he was about to throw up.

The bell rings as Namjoon pushes Jongkook away from him. They leave for their classes. Jimin, Namjoon and J-hope are in the same year, they're in their second year. While V and Jungkook are one year below them. And last one, Jin who is in his third year of high school.

 

 

 

 

 

"So, students, we have a new comer today. Please welcome her." Mrs. Bang opened class today with announcement of a new student.

The students in the class are looking each other, wondering who's the new student. Jimin grins, thinking that it will be fun because he and his gank got a new stuff to bully on.

A middle-height girl with pale skin enters the classroom. She lowers his head, looks a bit shy. Three members of BTS gank are scanning her from head to toe.

"Yahoo! My hands are itchy!" J-hope smiled evily.

Jimin and Namjoon look at him. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter