004

Ji Min loves Ji Min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just after Park Jimin goes off the cab, he hurriedly runs towards the enterance of the airport. He is wandering around. His sight doesn't found presence of Han Jimin yet. Like losing his mind already, he's bumping to people but he gives no care once they scold him for doing that. Only thing that he could be thinking of is just finding Han Jimin.

After searching her for around 30 minutes, but still no sign. Park Jimin is pretty exhausted. He is about to lose his stamina. But his mind and instinct are forcing him to use his remain strength. He doesn't want to be swallowed in the same hole anymore. He doesn't want to lose his dream princess again. He made a mistake. A really bad mistake, yet he hasn't asked for an forgiveness. Thing gets worse, when he found out that she's going to leave Seoul soon, and it's all because his fault. Totally his fault.

He takes a seat. He lowers his head and begins to cry. He thinks he lost her already. He will never ever make it. She left. Not for awhile but for forever. She and her dad came to his house hours ago, and they could be on aboard now. He now is thinking about it. Why is he stupid to let her go? She is the only thing, he wants, he craves into. No one in this world is enough to change her in his heart.

His phone is ringing. He takes his phone off his pocket. He looks at the ID. It's his step mother who calling.

"Hello?" he said to the across.

"Jimin-ah! Why did you not pick my calls? Oh god! I'm so worried!" she shouted.

Park Jimin gives no answer, instead he keeps looking straight, looking at nothing actually since his mind is fullfiled with only Han Jimin.

"Jimin?! Jimin-ah?! Are you still there?" she asked, her voice showed worry.

"I will be home soon." he hung up, didn't even let his step mother to answer.

He shuts his phone down. Now he feels so empty. He hates his ownself. He hates how late he realized it all. Just if, just if he knew it from times ago, he wouldn't had ever done it to her. He would have definitely portected her. But what happened is perfectly the opposite. He tortured her badly. He was the one who ordered BTS gank to bully her. Now regret has nothing to do. It just adds his burden.

 

 

 

 

 

Park Jimin decided to not coming home tonight. He just wants to be alone. Him and his shuttered heart. He takes a walk on sidewalk near his home. His eyes are puffy. His steps are getting slower as his energy begins to run out. He stops at the park. He rides a swing. He moves it back and forth while the cracking sound of old steel from the swing accompanies him to pass that night.

He remembers when he and Han Jimin were still kids, they used to play around the hospital. They liked to play hide and seek. He used to chase her behind the trees and bushes. He would use her laughing voice as the track of finding her. Yes, she liked to laugh happily, and for Park Jimin, it was a beatiful melody that could make his heart fluttering. Though they were kids back then, but Park Jimin could feel a peace when around with her. He could feel warmth feeling that no one ever gave to him, including his parents. He felt so comfortable when he was with her. She replaced his mother postition when his mother was so sick and couldn't play or give him her full attention.

But now, once again it was just memory. It wouldn't be back. And it wouldn't be repeated. Anyhow he tries, memory would just memory. The important point of a memory isn't how happy or sad that memory is, but it's about people that involved in that memory. Because, a memory is nothing without someone special inside it.

"Han Jimin.... Where are you? Are you happy now that you are away from me?" Park Jimin asked himself, hope she would hear.

Just the blowing air is tapping on his shoulders. He closes his eyes. He can feel how the air hits his face skin. His old memory comes again, like intending to haunt over his life forever.

"Jimin! You're here!" a sound ruined all his vision.

He opens his eyes slowly. He wishes it's his mother or someone that would kindly take his out of this world. He can't bear with himself. He realizes how cruel he was. He is so ashamed of how he acted. His attitude was like a disgrace.

"Jimin! I'm so worried! I've been searching for you!" his step mother came from the nebulous spot in the park.

It's night. No one is around. There are just several lights which glowing not so flaring.

"You're here?" finally Park Jimin found out who's coming.

"Jimin-ah! What are you doing here in this late of night? We are worried about you." his step mother said.

She isn't even mad to him. Worry overhelms her more rather than anger. She loves Park Jimin like her own kid whom she delivers herself.

"I'm just..." Park Jimin didn't manage to give an excuse.

His step mother seems like could read his facial expression. She comes closer, and takes a seat beside him.

"Why? Do you have a problem? Mind to tell me?" she asked him softly.

Park Jimin doesn't let out a word. He keeps looking down to the ground. He doesn't have any interest to tell her his problem. She wouldn't help though, he thought.

"Jimin, I'm now your mother. You can tell me everything. I will keep it as a secret with my life as its bet. How about that?" she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter