003

Ji Min loves Ji Min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since BTS gank declared the war between them and Han Jimin. She is now feeling like living in the hell. From the time when she steps into the school's gate until the time to go home, BTS gank seems following her around. She's honestly can't bear with it. But, what to do?

She has no friend. No one is dare enough to approach her, even just for asking an assignment. No greets. No smiles. Her day just fills with the torturing from BTS. She is human too. She has the limit.

Once she tried to report them to the teacher. Sure they got a heavy detention. But they seem not giving up. They turned even worse. If it's not for her family, she may just go out from the school. The fact is she has no choice. It's the only school in Seoul that provides her a scholarship. She has no where to go.

"Daydreaming again, huh?!" Suga voiced out. Without she realized before, BTS is now surrounding the table where she's having her lunch.

She's startled. Jin takes a seat beside her. She automatically makes a space between them.

"Why are you sliding away? You don't like me to sit here?" he furrowed.

Han Jimin just shakes her head weakly. Surely the exact answer is yes. She doesn't like him to be there. Wait no, she hates them to be there and threatening her like she has commited a huge mistake. No more question to be asked why they're here. There's just one logical thing in the world that can explain why those boys are there. Just for bullying her.

"Jimin-ah, don't you want to make up with us? We can't be like this forever, can we?" J-hope circled his arm around Han Jimin's neck.

She snaps away but ends up with bumping into Jungkook. That maknae just grins to her. She isn't courageous enough to speak up even for a word.

"Noona, if you want to stay close to me, just say it. Though I'm the youngest here, but I'm the most wanted man in this group. So, you'll not regret later for liking me." he .

"Sorry, but I want to go. I have class after this." she said with cold sweats.

"What? No! You can't do this to us! We miss you so bad!" Jin resisted her and blocked her way out.

"Hey! Do you think it's that easy?!" Park Jimin glared to her.

He takes her hand and drags her outside the canteen. The rest members following them from behind. Other students right there can't do anything to help her. She's in the hand of BTS. The person who's brave enough to save her, is same as that person gives his life as its bet.

"Please! Please! let me go!" she tried to take Park Jimin's hand off of hers.

"What are you looking at?!!" Namjoon scolded the students that staring at them.

They stop at the end of the corridor. Park Jimin doesn't release her hand yet, he adds some strength, making his grips even tighter circling around Han Jimin's wrist .

"Aww!" Han Jimin groaned in pain. "Why are you guys doing this to me?! Please! Let me life peacefully!  I'm coming just for studying and making friends! Please let me be like the others!" she begged as Park Jimin stepped closer to her.

Now they're just ten centimeters away. Han Jimin tries to make a distance between them. But Park Jimin pulls her back.

"Do you think it's so easy to be free from us? No. There's no rule saying so. Means it's just in your dream! Making friends? You've got us! You're not feeling lonely, aren't you? Studying? Hahaha. Nowadays money is over everything! Don't study too hard, no use of it. If you want to enter you dream university, then pay! All is done!" Park Jimin laughed sarcastically.

She puts her head down. She can't look straight to Jimin eyes. Her eyes begin teary. Her lips are trembling. Park Jimin's hot breathe can be sensed on her skin.

"You're crying? What in the world you can do beside crying?!!" Park Jimin shouted in her ear.

"Owh! Our little puppy is crying!" V showed his fake caring face.

"You resemble Kwang Jo really well. The difference is you love to use your tears as the main power. My heart now is fluttering because making a girl cry." Namjoon said. He pinches Han Jimin's cheek for teasing her. "You must be thinking we're going to feel sorry after seeing you cry? Oh, girl, you're so wrong." he then chuckled.

Park Jimin throws her down, make her back hits against the wall. She falls sitting on the ground. She gasps because of the pain. Not only her body, but along with her heart are totally hurt a lot. Now, she's so done with their treats so she doesn't let out a word this time.

"Why are you calm today?" V approcoached her. He bends down his body to see her face closer.

Once again, Han Jimin keeps sitting there, lowering her head. She totally hates them now. There's no way she might forgive them all. They're doing this to a girl. They think it's fun. They're completely cowards. She does it in purpose to not saying any word. She's too upset now. Her anger is getting higher as she lets out every single breathe of hers.

"Hey! Don't make us wait too long! What's with you?! Fight us back! Han Jimin! Say a word now!" Park Jimin pulled her up. He shakes her body continuouosly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter