005

Ji Min loves Ji Min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days has passed. Since that day, Jimin has locked himself all alone in his room. He cries and cries like it's the end of the world. Everyone sure worries about him. He doesn't want to eat, he even barely talks to people. He decide to seal himself from the outside world.

"Do you think it is okay to leave him like this?" his stepmother said to his father. She lets out a sigh and looks very worried.

"Sure, it is not okay. He's our only son, and seeing him like that sure makes my heart break too. I am worried about his health the most. He barely eats and he cries every night. What actually happened?" he asked her back. His wife hugs him and his back.

It is not only difficult for Jimin but for his parents too. They have to watch their only son isolate himself from everyone. Jimin didn't say even single word since that day. 

"Should we call a doctor? I am scared that he is about to faint in there." his father suggested.

His stepmother agrees in agreement and a second later, his father rushes downstairs to take his phone and call one of his friends who works as a doctor in nearby hospital.

"Jimin? Are you there?" she said to the air, no response at all. "Son, what happened? We can talk it out if you want." again and again she persuades her son to at least tell what actually happened. She is willingly to listen whatever reason which made Jimin this way even for days without sleep just for he goes out from his room.

"Did he respond to you?" his father came back after made a call.

"No, he didn't say anything. I'm so worried. Should we break in? My feeling tells something is wrong." his stepmother said while rubbing her chest, feeling her heart was about to burst from her anxiety.

His father doesn't know what to do. If he breaks in Jimin's room, he can't imagine what will happen to Jimin since he knows very well that his son is pretty sensitive person. Jimin hates people to meddle in his business and moreover enter his world. Other case, if he lets Jimin stays there for who-knows-how-many-more days, only God knows whether his son is still alive or not. He clenches his fists, knowing that it is perhaps the only chance he got.

"Okay, let's break in his room. I give no ing care anymore!" he said while bumping to the door.

Once, twice. The door still won't budge. His stepmother is only managed to cry behind her husband who is trying so hard to break the door open.

"Jimin-ah please just open the door!" his stepmother screamed.

"Jimin, just say to me that you are okay!" his father desperately added.

After several trials finally the door is opened. It is totally dark inside and silence welcomes his parents to enter the room. Jimin is not seen anywhere.

"Where is he?" his mother asked while scanning the room. 

His father gulps his saliva and turns the light on. A second later his stepmother screams in schocked. His father follows the direction of his stepmother's eyes. He feels a heart attack. He can't believe his eyes.

Bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter