001

Ji Min loves Ji Min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey you! I told you like hundred times already!" V shouted, his voice was beaming all over the corridor.

He steps on that student's neck. He deepens his stamping. That student groans in pain. He can do nothing due to his sore body all thank to the two members of BTS gank. His nose is bleeding badly, and many wounds could be seen clearly on his brownish skin.

"Kwang Jo, you're not even new here. Why do you keep sitting there, huh? That's our place and no one can sit there!" this time Jin scolded him. He is pointing to a long chair not far away from them.

"But you guys are never been there." Kwang Jo tried to defend himself.

"What did you say?! Let me hear it again, Kwang Jo! so I can punch right on your nose, not just make it bleeding even badly but I will pleasurely make it break!" V pulled his collar.

Kwang Jo just closes his eyes, knowing that he made a big mistake.

"Please! Don't do that! I was saying the truth! Please!" he begged.

V and Jin just smirk. They even don't feel any pity seeing Kwang Jo who almost cries and begs to them desperately.

"Oh, you're dare enough to fight us back? If we said, that's ours then that's ours. No one can deny, no one can disallow what we want! Should I give a note on your damn wide forehead so you can remember our rule?!" Jin spoke up. He slides V's hand to move. "Get away, V. Let me take this one." Jin said with evil eyes.

"Oh, go ahead, hyung. My hands are dirty enough though. Just finish him. I'll see you on the roof." V said. He throws Kwang Jo to Jin's direction. "Kwang Jo-ah, you should try Jin hyung. He's great in punching people until they lost their conscious!" he added as the good bye words to Kwang Jo who's now is trembling.

"So, Lee Kwang Jo, are you ready?!" Jin asked.

Kwang Jo keeps shaking his head as rejection. But it's to late, when the time Jin lands his fist on Kwang Jo's face.

 

 

 

 

"What takes you so long?!" Jungkook said as his sight found V walking towards them.

"Nothing. Just Kwang Jo. Jin hyung is taking care of him now." V replied. He takes a seat beside J-hope that is busy with his phone.

"Jin should be fast. I don't want to waste my time just because that Kwang Jo. We should just make him out from here. I'm getting tired seeing his face again and again." Jimin, the leader of BTS gank, said.

"Me too. Who isn't anyway?" Namjoon sighed.

"Guys, please. If Kwang Jo is not here, so there's not anyone that I can test how far my ability of punching people with." Suga exclaimed.

Everyone laughs except Jimin who's showing his fierce gaze. He's still bit annoyed because has to wait Jin. He has to go home fast today. His step mother asked him to drop her to supermarket tonight. He hates it, of course he does. But, he has no choice otherwise his father will scold him. Being the only one kid in his family is so hard because he insistly has to have many interaction with his step mother that he hates a lot.

"Oh my god! He got stronger!" Jin came, he's few meters away from them, he's rubbing his hand which is fully covered with Kwang Jo's blood.

"No. He wasn't. It's just you that become weaker, hyung." J-hope joked.

"Hey! You want to taste my fists, huh?" Jin challenged him.

"No thanks, I'm okay, don't worry." J-hope chuckled.

Jin sits beside him. He ruffled J-hope's hair while showing hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter