Chapter 17

You're My Destiny

Limbs tangled, hair in a mess, skin covered in love marks; the bed was a total chaos. Clothes strewn all over the floor, empty bottles littered the area, the stench of alcohol and filled the air; the room was an utter disaster. As the sunlight filtered through the windows of the luxurious island villa, the two sweaty bodies on the bed slowly regained consciousness.

“Good morning baby,” the shrill female voice greeted him in his semi-awoken state, annoying him tremendously.

Clutching his head in his hand as a failed means of relieving himself of his hangover, the handsome male staggered his way to the bathroom to freshen up. Splashing his face with the cold water, he felt a sense of regret crawling up his spine as he faced his reflection. Brushing the thought away, he wiped his wet face and hands with the towel hanging at the side and strutted back into the room to change into clean attire, ignoring the lanky female on the bed and proceeding to the living room.

“Hey hey Namu how was last night?” the first loud greeting came from the obnoxious Lee Sungyeol, causing the throb in the said person’s head to increase.

Woohyun ignored his friend’s comment as he dragged himself to the kitchen to retrieve a painkiller and glass of warm water.

“Was she good?”

Woohyun rolled his eyes at their never-ending bombardment, annoyed by their condescending tone; knowing that they were just trying to increase the guilt he harboured.

The past week had been filled with nothing but a ton of “fun” in the form of alcohol, and Woohyun even suspected drugs. The group of seven consisting of a mix of guys and girls partied all day at the beach, renting a personal yacht on the expense of Woohyun. It was the perfect woman-magnet; bombshells clad in skimpy bikinis flocked to the yacht like moths to a flame. A glass of wine in the hand and the graze of skin against skin never failed to lead to something more. The night parties were even wilder and the grand villa booked under the rich boy’s name once again was the ideal place to spend a night of , with enough rooms to go around.

The girl on the first night was hot as hell with huge s and a firm perky . She had approached him with a glass of beer in her hand, and introduced herself over the loud music, a name Woohyun couldn’t even register in his memory. After a session of dancing which consisted mostly of her grinding herself against his toned body and several glasses of alcohol later, they had both ended up on the bed. That was the faithful night that Woohyun had lost his ity to a stranger whose name he couldn’t even remember and that was when he had taken his first step down the dark path of no return; a path full of sinful temptations he will regret.

Trying to rid himself of the annoyance, Woohyun grabbed his cup of water and made his way out onto the rooftop, where he could enjoy some peace. Looking out into the calm sea, he questioned himself on his actions; why did he do it? Images of Yuri floated across his mind; her beautiful face when she smiled, the cute way she pouted whenever she got upset, the y biting of lips when she was frustrated and every other perfection she embodied. Why did he cheat on her? Why did he have to possibly ruin what could have been the ideal relationship anyone could ask for; she was already every man’s dream girl. Temptations. He had given in to temptations, was that a valid enough reason for his mistake?

“Hey,” a gentle female voice rang out behind him.

Woohyun turned around to find himself face to face with the beautiful Nana, her golden hair glistening under the sun’s rays.

“I think I have a good idea of what’s bothering you but I’ll just ask the question anyway; what’s wrong?” Nana took on the role of a concerned friend and asked.

“This…isn’t right…” the male hesitantly confessed the painful truth.

“And yet it feels so right?” continued Nana.

Woohyun reluctantly gave a nod, unable to hide the fact that he had indeed enjoyed the nights.

“It’s only normal Woohyun, you’re simply fulfilling your needs as a man. I am not saying that cheating on Yuri is acceptable but I am not going to deny you the reality that it probably took all your will power to resist the temptations and still failed miserably.”

“But this…this isn’t worth it…Yuri is worth so much more than this…”

“Yes she is.”

“She’s going to be so hurt if she finds out…” Woohyun was close to tears at this point in time at the fear of hurting the one woman he loved dearly.

“Only if she finds out…”


“Is he guilt-tripping again?” the beady-eyed male broke the awkward silence in the living room as Woohyun left the room in obvious anger and irritation.

“Oh well, he did cheat on his super hot girlfriend with a lot of other girls…I guess that constitutes as a mistake he should feel bad about?” one of the girls in the room, Kahi, contributed to the conversation.

“But it’s not his fault that his stuck-up refuses to give in,” Minho blatantly insulted Yuri.

“You mean Yuri’s still a ? I find that hard to believe,” Uee ed.

“Imagine how tight she would be…” Sungyeol the ert muttered his thoughts out loud.

The boys continued fantasizing over what it would feel like to score with the popular cheerleader, making the girls roll their eyes in obvious jealousy. Yuri’s status as a seem to be a hit amongst the boys whilst the girls refused to believe that she was able to put out for so long having someone as hot as Woohyun as her fiancé.

The gang continued judging the pair; their relationship and particularly their progress in the ual department. As the discussion got more and more heated, some of the males even had the nerves to suggest changing Yuri’s ual status, causing the girls to react violently as they defended the degradation of a fellow female.

Following the outbreak, Key decided to steer the topic by voicing out a personal opinion, “I don’t even like Woohyun.”

Instead of igniting raised eyebrows and looks of confusion, Key simply received nods of approve, revealing the shocking truth that their friendship was a fake one. Positive words exchanged were lies, advices were insincerely given and fun times were staged.

“Then why are you guys still hanging out with him all the time?” Kahi questioned the males.

“Babe, he gets us into all the hottest clubs with VIP access, rents you this luxurious villa, the expensive yacht and so many other perks…why wouldn’t you hang out with the Nam Woohyun?”

“So you’re just making use of him?’


She flung her phone onto the table as she threw herself on the bed in frustration. Yuri had been dialling all morning, listening to the phone ring for eons and finally on the last dial a dead tone; signalling that the phone had been turned off.

Calls left unanswered and messages left unread and unreturned, she was worried sick for her fiancé.

“What the hell are you doing Woohyun?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvcTS7XIoIyHPziP8LB76

What type of man cheats on the woman he loves?


Author's Note:

Please comment, subscribe and upvote <3 It would mean a lot to me.