Georgia Peaches Ain't Too Peachy

Block B's Big Road Trip Flop [hiatus]

 If there was one thing on this world that Jiho could destroy, it would banjos. Jiho never knew why, but he hated the oddly shaped instrument with a passion that rivaled Taeil's familial bond with his pet goldfish, Alberdeen. Maybe he had been traumatized with banjo music at such an incredibly young age that the music hurt his soul. Maybe he just really hated banjo music. 

 This simple fact explains why Jiho was instantly in a bad mood when he woke up. Kyung had just so happened to find an old, cheap banjo, and just so happened to play it as loudly as possible at six o'clock AM. 

"So Taeil, what do you think of this?" Kyung grinned evilly, knowing completely that his banjophobic best friend was staring at this scene from the hallway. Kyung then proceeded to strum a few chords in the banjo, which were eerily familiar in Jiho's banjo-hating soul. 

"I think I know what song that is!" Taeil grinned back, revving up the RV. Jiho's stomach did a couple of backflips, knowing that something utterly banjorific was about to commence. 

"MOVING TO THE COUNTRY; GONNA EAT ME A LOTTA PEACHES!" Taeil wailed in vomit-inducing tones, making Jiho doubt his position as Block B's lead vocal and most sane member. Wait a second, Jiho thought, they're just trying to offend me! This is an act of treason!

"MOVING TO THE COUNTRY; GONNA EAT ME A LOTTA PEACHES!" Just wait it out, Jiho, just wait it out.

"MOVING TO THE COUNTRY; GONNA EAT ME A LOTTA PEACHES!" This time it was significantly harder for Jiho to not want to strangle the banjo player and the singer. 

"MOVING TO THE COUNTRY; GONNA EAT ME A LOTTA PEACHES!" Patience was a value Jiho was lacking. If his bandmates were to do it again they'd be toa-

"MOVING TO THE COUNTRY; GONNA EAT ME A LOTTA PEACHES!" Nope, Jiho thought to himself, some es are about to die. And with that he ran into the RV's living room. 

"STOP, YOU TREASONOUS MOTHERERS!" Jiho bellowed from the top of his banjo-despising lungs. "THIS IS WRONG. WROOOOOOOONG. TREASON, I SAY!"

"Jiho, how is this treason?" Kyung asked, frying to stifle a laugh as Jiho's face turned tomato red. Taeil nodded, deeply confused. All the other bandmates nodded along, all in various states of attention-paying. Yukwon and Minhyuk were playing Jenga, but were now watching the fight, Jihoon was sewing, and was still sewing as he attentively stared at Jiho. Jaehyo was eating Takis and instagraming, paying no attention whatsoever. 

"You, you are playing the banjo. Treason! You, you're singing horribly. Treason! You know I hate banjo playing and badly sung country music!" Jiho began to jump up and down, visibly angry at the situation. All the other bandmates turned back to what they were doing. 

"Look, we were having fun. All of these guys are banjo-country-appreciators." Kyung closed his eyes indignantly. 

"Stop hating on the banjo. Don't be a hater." Taeil said softly, parking the RV in some parking lot, somewhere. All of the bandmates nodded, minus the furious Jiho. 

"But loo- Jihoon, what the hell are you doing?" Jiho asked, staring at Jihoon's small scraps of fabric. 

"Sewing." Jihoon replied coyly. 

"What are you sewing that could be that small?!" Jiho exclaimed, still a little worked up from the banjo-playing-incident. 

"A sweater for my little aloe vera plant. Kyungie- hyu-"

"Don't call me that!"

"Kyung says aloes get cold easy, so I'm sewing it a jacket so it'll stay warm and cozy." Jihoon replied calmly, turning back to his tiny sewing machine. 

"Jihoon, what the hell?" Minhyuk asked him, looking a little more than weirded out. 

"Jihoon, you know that Kyung was lying, right?" Yukwon said sweetly, patting Jihoon's back in comfort. 

"W-what? But Kyungie hyu-"

"Its Kyung!"

"But Kyung wouldn't lie to me!" Jihoon exclaimed, heat rising to his cheeks. 

"I hate to interrupt this whole dramatic moment, but we made it to the peach farm. Georgia peaches, y'all!" Taeil squeaked at the top of his lungs. His quarreling bandmates whipped around to face him. 

"PEACHES!" Jihoon roared, swinging his arms around. Any issues with the outside world were blown away because Jihoon loved peaches. That man-child loved peaches more than Jaehyo loved bb cream. He loved sweet, sweet peaches more than Taeil loved his fish family, more than Jiho loved his Comme des Down hats. In other words, his peach love was strong. 

"We can make peach cobbler and peach milkshakes and peach pie and peach sa-" Yukwon started talking at rapid-fire speed, until Minhyuk slammed a hand over his mouth because he was talking too much. 

"Not in my kitchen. I don't want you to wreck my baby." Jaehyo blockaded the kitchen entrance with his arms outstretched, willing any intruders to leave because he was a man with an iron fist (or spatula). 

"You're calling an RV kitchen your baby. Now that's low." Kyung remarked, avoiding Jiho's glares that screamed treason. Kyung thought Jiho needed to work on being subtle, or at least making his thoughts quieter. 

"Whoah, how'd you speak in italics?" Jiho asked, shocked. He was no longer thinking about treasonous banjos, but now thinking of literary terms that he didn't know the meaning of, like italics and double-space. 

"It's a natural born talent." Kyung said, batting his eyelashes seductively. If Jiho wasn't so bad at being subtle, Jihoon wouldn't have noticed that he was checking Kyung out. In other words, Jiho was in desperate need of Suave 101. 

"Guys! Peaches!" Minhyuk and Taeil yelled, bringing all attention back from Jiho's unsuaveness to the current, peachy situation at hand. There were peaches to be picked. 

----

"By the way, Taeil, this was a horrible idea." Jiho groaned as another peach slammed into the back of his head. Kyung was going to pay for all of the peach throwing later, whether it be in karma, money or pain. 

"I love peaches." Jihoon drawled as he stared at a butterfly. 

"Peach hair is gross." Jaehyo sighed, looking at a peach he had picked. Jaehyo was a firm believer in the tenants of flower-boyness, and being clean shaven was important. Every time he saw a hairy fruit he was met with the desperate need to shave it because fuzz was disgusting. 

"But peaches are amazing!" Jihoon wailed, hugging a peach tree. Jihoon figured that since he loved the fruit of a peach tree so much, the trunk of the tree would get jealous, so he hugged the tree like your average tree-hugging hippie. 

"Sunhye loved peaches..." Yukwon whispered, on the verge of tears. Minhyuk rolled his eyes, obviously thinking that Yukwon was lucky because he had a girlfriend to whine about. 

"I love peaches too!" Jihoon chimed in. Yukwon glared at Jihoon, because nobody interrupts his Sunhye moping time. 

"Guys, look at me!" Kyung's familiar voice drifted down from the top of the tallest peach tree. All of his bandmates looked up to see Kyung at the very top of the old peach tree. Jiho's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. It would be an understatement to say Jiho was afraid of heights, anything or anyone involved with them worried Jiho incredibly. 

"Get. Down. Now." Jiho commanded. Kyung shook his head. Furious, Jiho was about to scream at his childhood friend, but then he heard it. 

 The lovely sounds of a well-tuned, country bred banjo drifted into his ears. Jiho then ran off to strangle whoever was playing that horrific instrument. In the end it took all of Block B to remove Jiho from the banjo player, whom may or may not have been mortally wounded. 

"I love peaches." Jihoon smiled as he said those three words. 

 Author's Note

 This chapter is a little short, but I'm away from home, so I have an excuse. Hopefully y'all were able to catch the Scott Pilgrim reference. In other news, summer is fast approaching and it's already 90F here. You know what that means? Death summer. DEATH SUMMER. It's so important that I could say it again. Death summer. 

 Whelp, I am going preparing myself for the 110+ degrees of the death summer, but what I want to know if it gets hot where you live. Is it snowing in the summer? Or does it feel like you're being baked alive? 

 Since this chapter is completely peach based, and boyyyyyy do I love peaches and nectarines, my (second) question of the week/chapter/whatever is: what is your favorite fruit? Answer my prying questions in the comment box below. Your comments/questions/criticisms make my day. Really. It's a known fact that story comments help feed the rare species of kpop fanfic writers.