Chapter 7- Save Me pt 2

B.A.P Force (shippers edition)

The warehouse was large with many broken out windows. "Alright team, it'll be easier to split up. Keep your communicators on if you find him. And Daehyun be careful if you find him first. He won't know you since we met you in the academy."
"Yes sir" Daehyun saluted before they split up.  There was a lot of ground to cover. Time passed and the search was starting to look fruitless. Daehyun sighed before turning on his communicator. "Guys I'm turning up empty; any luck with you?"
"Nothing so far except some broken equipment"
"Nothing...it doesn't look like anyone's been here..."
"Keep looking; he's gotta be here!"
"Jongup I know you're determined but-" Daehyun was cut off by the sound of something crashing nearby. "Was that any of you?" A group no made it clear. "Then I think I just found him...make your way to my location guys..." Daehyun hung up, quietly slipping around the corner.

Himchan walked through the warehouse, grumbling to himself. "Damn ...the one time she let's me alone and I'm too spooked to run..." He sighed. Yeah he was alone, finally away from his boss. But that wasn't really a good thing. She may not be watching him, but he wasn't watching her either. There was no way for him to know if she was still on the ship or going after his friends. "Dammit!" He kicked a broken scanner hard, making a loud crash. "I wish I wasn't so stupid when I met that ! Can this get any worse!?" He went to turn the corner; coming face to face with the armored ninja. "I had to open my fat mouth..."
"Himchan-"
"Let me guess...you're here to arrest me..." Himchan backed up slightly, eyeing the blades at Daehyun's waist. "Sorry but I'm not going in that easily" He rushed at him to try and run but Daehyun was faster, swinging his leg to kick him back. He skid as Daehyun entered a fighting stance. Himchan growled and glared. "Guess you're not going to let me go easy either...fine." The two started to fight, Daehyun having the upper hand when it came to hand to hand combat. 
"Dammit Himchan I don't want to have to hurt you!"
"Like I'm going to believe that line of bull!" Himchan kicked Daehyun hard enough to knock his helmet off. He quickly pulled out his knife to slash but Daehyun recovered to block with his sword. 
"Believe me I'd get in deep if I hurt ya..." He pushed back, knocking Himchan away before hitting him with the blunt end of his sword in the stomach. Himchan buckled slightly; the wind knocked out of him. "Just give up, my teammates are on their way." He walked over to Himchan, sheathing his blade. The minute he was close enough Himchan caught him off guard; slashing his arm and kicked him down. "Gah!" Daehyun clutched his arm and tried to get up.
"I told you...I'm not going in!" Himchan was about to kick him again when he got hit hard from behind. "Graah!" Himchan stumbled before growling. He glared and saw what he thought was just another academy bruiser. "Alright you little brat!" He kicked him hard, knocking his helmet off before pinning him against a wall and holding his knife to his throat. "You just made a big-" Himchan's eyes widened. Instead of just some random matoki he was face to face with a familiar green matoki; his Jongup. But instead of the smiling face he loved so much his eyes were wide and full of fear; tears starting to form in them."J-Jonguppie..." He backed away, dropping his knife. 
"H-Himchan..." He shakily moved away from the wall.
"W-what...w-why are you here!?" Jongup started to walk to him but he kept backing away. "No stay away from me!!" He clutched his head. "This can't be happening..! You can't be here...!" Tears started to form in his eyes. "You can't see me like this!"  He turned around, hoping to run but stopped when he saw Youngjae run past him to the ninja. Yongguk wasn't to far behind.
"Daehyun!" 
"I'm fine..." Himchan froze as Yongguk walked up to him.
"Himchan...you really just gonna run?"
"Yongguk please if I don't go back Kinz is going to kill you guys!"
"We're not kids anymore Himchan, we can handle ourselves. Plus I'm an elite and these guys are my team. She'd be stupid to go after us."
"Please Himchan..." Himchan lowered his head. Tears started to stream down his cheeks "Himchan?" Jongup got closer to him; looking worried. A small sob escaped his mouth before he said something.
"I missed you guys..." Jongup smiled softly before giving him a hug.
"We missed you too Himchan."

 Later they were back on the ship. Youngjae carefully bandaged Daehyun's arm while Yongguk was writing up a mission report. "We agreed that we say he got cut on a piece of equipment right?" They both nodded as Jongup walked in, now in his normal uniform. He looked around the room, noticing Himchan wasn't there. He frowned.
"Where's Himchan?" Daehyun looked away awkwardly, Youngjae gave him a look.
"Babe..?"
"Uh...about  that..."
"Where is he?"
"The holding cell" 
"Daehyun!"
"Hey he put himself there!" Yongguk sighed.
"Jongup go talk to him" he didn't need to ask twice as Jongup turned back around. He headed down the hall to the ship's brig. Inside he found Himchan sitting in the corner of one of the cells; head down.
"Himchan what are you doing in there?"
"Isn't this where criminals go...?" Jongup sighed, opening the cell and walking in. 
"Himchan...come on you can't act like this..."
"But it's true! I'm a criminal! I've killed people! Some of them innocent people! How can you guys forgive me so easily!?"
"Because we knew you wouldn't do this of your own will...we knew something had to happen to make you do that stuff and it was true." Himchan shook his head, not looking at Jongup. "Himchan..."
"I don't deserve you guys...I don't deserve your forgiveness.." Jongup's eyes widen in horror as Himchan pulled out his knife; turning it towards himself. "I don't even deserve to be alive!" Before Himchan could move Jongup rushed, knocking the knife away and grabbing his wrists to stop him from moving. Himchan struggled to get out of his grip; tears flowing down his cheek again. "Why!? I don't deserve to live after all the things I've done! I almost killed you!! How can just act like none of that happened!?!"
"Because I love you!" Himchan froze. He lifted his head to see Jongup looking him in the eyes; tears starting to stream down his cheeks as well. "I love you Himchan...I have for a long time..." He continued to sob; resting his head on Himchan's chest and wrapping his arms around him. "Please...please don't kill yourself Himchan...I already lost Isi...I don't want to lose you too!" Himchan froze. Did he hear that right? Did Jongup, his Jonguppie, the one he's been in love with since they were young just say he loved him? He shakily moved his arms and latched them tightly around him. He held him close, sobbing into his hair.
"I love you too...I love you so much Jonguppie...! I'm so sorry...I'm sorry for everything..!" Jongup sniffled. 
"It's ok...just..please don't do that again"
"I won't, promise." Jongup smiled; nuzzling closer to Himchan.
"Good...I missed you Himchan." Himchan finally smiled before nuzzling him.
"I missed you too Jonguppie." he giggled before getting up and tugging at Himchan's arms. 
"Come on, there's a lot you missed out on." He tugged until he managed to pull Himchan up and pulled him out of the cell. Himchan blinked a bit before smiling and moving his arms so he was holding Jongup's hand. The two made their way back to the main group. Yongguk smiled as the two walked in.
"I take it things went well?" The two blushed; Jongup nodded. Youngjae looked up from his conversation and chuckled. 
"It's about time!"
"Huh, they really were close to dating like you said." Himchan chuckled; rubbing the back of his head.
"Guess we were kinda obvious...by the way" he pointed at Youngjae, then Daehyun, then back and forth. "When did you get a boyfriend Jae." The bomber and ninja blushed. Yongguk chuckled
"A year ago, when I started taking team leader classes. They actually room together now."
"...that room's sound proof right" Daehyun and Youngjae's ears shot straight up as their blush got worse.
"HIMCHAN" 
"What, I'm just kidding" jongup lightly punched him.
"It wasn't funny" Yongguk laughed.
"Same old Himchan...Welcome back buddy." Himchan chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.
"Good to be back"

When they returned to the academy they brought Himchan straight to captain Miri's office. Yongguk put the report on her desk to snap her out of a worried expression. "Oh, you're back." She looked the group over; eyes landing on Himchan kinda hiding. He was taller then Jongup, it wasn't working. "And you brought him back too, excellent! Were their any problems?" Himchan was about to say something when Jongup cut him off.
"None, except Daehyun bumping into an old slicing machine, Youngjae treated it."
"Well, have the medics check that out to be sure, now Jongup could you step aside so I can talk to Himchan?" Himchan gave him a scared look. "Relax Himchan I'm not sending him away I just want to talk face to face"
"It'll be fine himchan" Jongup stepped aside, but still held his hand.
"Now Himchan, you remember me right?" Himchan looked confused. He squinted a bit before his eyes widened. "I'll take that as a yes." She smiled. "Now, since you were brought in willingly, you get the first sentence option. Please don't ask what the other option is...anyway in exchange for all information you have on your boss..." Himchan braced; expecting sometime in jail. "You will be allowed to study in the academy as a medic." Himchan's eyes shot wide; not expecting that at all.
"Y-you mean it?"
"The recommendation I offered back then still stands. Yes I mean it...if you agree that is." A smile started to spread on Himchan's face; Jongup was already smiling.
"Anything you want to know you've got it!" Miri smiled, and started to head out of the room.
"Alright then, just follow me Himchan"

Later Himchan walked down the hall, now in a medic student uniform with a piece of paper in his hand. "Ok...my room is here" he stopped at a door that matched the number on the paper. He opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw his roommate. Jongup turned to the opened door from his desk."Jongup?" He smiled, getting up and pulling Himchan in and closing the door behind him.
"I put a roommate request in when you got accepted. Since Yongguk doesn't stay in the student dorms anymore and youngjae and Daehyun share a dorm I thought it'd be better if you roomed with me instead of a stranger." He looked down; blushing a bit. "U-unless you don't want me as a roommate, it's ok if you don't I just-" Himchan chuckled before hugging Jongup. He looked up to see him smiling.
"It's ok uppie. I'm completely ok with being your roommate. It'll be like old times when we practically lived at each other's houses." Jongup smiled back. He hugged back and nuzzled his face into his chest.
"Great! Come on; I'll show you around!" He let go only to grab his hand and ran outside; practically dragging him behind him. 
"Whoa!" Himchan chuckled. It was like no time had passed between the two. He had his friends back. But most importantly he had his Jongup back. And he wouldn't have it any other way.