Pokemon issues

Pokemon!

%ED%99%A9%ED%86%A0%EC%B2%B4%EC%9C%A1%EA%

The day after the festival four teens woke up early while one slept in. Mira and MinJin were up dressed ready to start training. Mira sighs as she started stretching lazily while MinJin bent down to do her shoes tying the laces before pulling her bag over her shoulder making sure the egg was ok. She looked at her friend who was yawning stretching again before getting her bag wrapping the egg with a scarf to keep it warm as she places it in her bag before facing her. "Ready?" Mira asked as the other nodded. "Let's go and get our partners to start training" she said happily making the other giggle. Mira opened the door just as Onew was about to knock on the door with Taemin standing behind his shoulder "Ah.. I was going to knock..." Onew mumbled blinking before blushing looking down. Taemin sighs as he puts his hands in his pockets "ready for practice?" he asks. "You bet." MinJin replied. The group went outside to the back of the Pokemon center were there were some practice battle fields. "Hey Mira can you proctor the battle?" MinJin asked.  Mira smiles and nods  blinking at them "How will you guys do this?" she asked slightly confused as MinJin looks over at Mira "there's other trainers that come here to practice so we'll do a double battle with random trainers" she said walking away as she looked for other trainers spotting two adults and walked over "Excuse me want to battle with me and my friend?" she asked and smiled when they agreed. She led them to where the others were "I'm MinJin this is my friend Taemin we're partners and you guys are?" she asked curious "We're Rangers Nana and Bora" they smiled "training for the first gym?" she asked curiously as the teens nodded making them smile "Ok we'll help we both have water type Pokemons we'll help what we can" Nana said.

 

Mira looked at the four trainers and said, "this is going to be a tag team battle each trainer can use three Pokemon each, battle begin!" Taemin called out his Pokemon, "alright Piplup you're first!" Bora sent out her Pokemon. Mira took out her Pokedex and scanned the Pokemon, "Vaporeon the water type Pokemon. This Pokemon prefers beautiful shores. Its cells are similar to water molecules, it could melt in water." Nana then revealed her Pokemon, "Goldluck the water Pokemon and the evolve form of Psyduck. This Pokemon appears by waterways at dusk. It may use telekinetic powers if its forehead glows mysteriously." MinJin sent out Shinx "you can do this" she said smiling at her Shinx before facing the other team determined. Mira raised her arm "Battle starts.... Now!" stepping back as Bora smiles "Vaporeon use water gun!" as the pokemon summoned water shooting it out as Taemin narrowed his eyes "Dodge then use peck" while Nana smiles "Use Psychic" she said as Golduck eyes went white as he started doing it's psychic move while MinJin looks at Shinx use bite now" she said as Shinx ran towards Golduck and bit down making it lose it's concentration and staggered back "Gold...." Nana smirks, "throw it off using whirlpool." "duck!" The duck pokemon summoned a large whirlpool on itself the water attacking the Shinx knocking it off and throwing it back on the ground. "S-shinx~" Mira raised her arm, "Shinx is unable to continue." Taemin looked at MinJin, "seriously? We're going up against a gym leader, they are going to be stronger than that duck, what's going on with you?" "Piplup!" Taemin's pokemon squeaked in pain. Mira raised her arm, "Piplup is unable to battle." MinJin looked at Taemin and replied, "speak for yourself." Taemin called Piplup back and got ready to send out his next pokemon as MinJin did the same. MinJin narrowed her eyes sending out Feebas "Use confuse ray" she commanded and looked at Taemin "careful you only have one other pokemon" she said as Taemin nods sending out his Sneasel "Sneasel use Feint attack" using feint making it draw Vaporeon close before attacking it making the other pokemon stagger back as Feebas used confuse ray on Golduck making it confused as it staggered around "Golduck use water gun!" Gold? looking puzzled trying to remember before injuring itself, G-gold... as it fainted. Mira lifted her arm "Goldluck is unable to battle". Bora looked at Vaporeon that was struggling to stay on its feet "you can do it Vaporeon use water gun" she commanded just as Taemin said "Use quick attack" making Sneasel attack Vaporeon just before it could attack va-vapor... "Vaporeon is unable to battle" Mira said raising her arm. Bora returned her pokemon before smiling, "you're good, you just need to trust your battle partner a little more, so come on out Blastoise, Mira took out her Pokedex and scanned the pokemon "Blastoise the water type pokemon and the evolve form of Wartortle. This pokemon can crush foes with its body to cause fainting, if in a pinch it withdraws into its shell." Nana smiled, "now its your turn!" wrath! "Poliwrath the water and fighting type pokemon and the evolve form of Poliwhirl. This pokemon has extremely tough muscles which can make it swim through oceans without resting."

MinJin narrowed her eyes slightly "Feebas use Ice beam" fee...Fee... as it summoned  pale blue light that shot out towards Poliwhirl making it stagger back Poli.....poli... Taemin narrowed his eyes "Use low sweep" making Sneasel run forward and did a low kick making Blastoise fall down with a loud crash. Bora smirked, "shall we show them the move Blastoise?" The pokemon got up and got ready Bora lifted her arm to reveal a bracelet with a stone in it, "mega evolution go!" A light began to shine from the ring and Blastoise was quickly covered in a large sphere. The sphere shattered and Blastoise's appearance changed, "ladies and gentlemen let me introduce Mega Blastoise now that she gotten the other trainers off guard she looked at Nana and said "let me handle this." The other nodded, "alright Blastoise hydro pump max power on Sneasel and Feebas!" Blast! The Pokemon's cannons took aim and fired hitting Sneasel all the way back into a tree and Feebas into a bush. Mira sighed and lifted her arm, "Feebas and Sneasel are unable to battle!" MinJin bit her lip as she summoned Feebas back "you did great" she softly said before sending Cyndaquil  who was next to her biting her lip knowing it was at a disadvantage since it was a fire type. She was the only trainer with a third pokemon "here goes nothing.... she murmured Cyndaquil use Eruption" she said knowing it was a powerful move as the ground started to shake violently making the trainers and pokemon lose their balance but Cyndaquil. Cyndi....Cynda....Cyndaquil!  as red lava came out over the two pokemon covering them with molten lava. Mira smiled "Blastoise and Poliwrath are unable to battle, all trainers are down to their last pokemon!"

Bora and Nana looked impressed and they were ready to bring out their last pokemon, Nana released her pokemon, "you're up!" TentacruelMira scanned the pokemon "Tentacruel the water and poison type pokemon, on hunts their tentacles extend to capture an immobilized prey" Bora smiled and brought out her last pokemon seel seel! "Seel the water type pokemon. This pokemon lives on ice bergs when it swims, it uses its horn to break up the ice in the water." MinJin looked down at Cyndaquil "you did great can you do that again?" she asked making it beam Cynda! making her giggle as she looked at the other trainers "Use Eruption again" she said determined as the ground shook again and molten lava coming out covering the two Pokemons with the molten lava. She smiles seeing Tentacruel fainted "Tentacruel is unable to battle" Mira said lifting her arm as she clapped her hands and saw the Seel struggling to stand up "Seel use Ice Beam!" Bora said as it started to form Ice "Cyndaquil use quick attack" she said as her pokemon vanished before reappearing tackling Seel on the side startling it making it slide until it crashed into the tree. "Seel is unable to battle" Mira said lifting her arm "This battle goes to MinJin and Taemin" making MinJin smile hugging her Pokemon as Taemin looked displeased by the battle results.

"Great job you guys!" Onew said as he treated the Pokemon. Taemin stood silently, still displeased. Mira walked over and said, "You know, you're not going to be fabulous on the first go, it takes practice." Taemin looked at Mira and spat out, "what do you know?" before leaving to clear his head. Mira shook her head. MinJin got up, its now your turn with Onew Mira~! Bora, Nana will you be able to fight again against Mira and Onew?" She asked. "Not a problem." MinJin smiles "Can you make it interesting like you did with us?" she asked as she turned her head watching Taemin go concerned. She shook her head as she faced them "Ready?" she asked lifting her arm as the four trainers nodded. "Ok start!" As Mira sent out Buizel while Onew sent out Happiny. Bora sent out Seel as Nana sent out Tentacruel. Taemin walked in the forest annoyed that he couldn't battle properly and had MinJin do it for him which made him feel weak. He sighs as he sat down on a rock thinking what MinJin had that he didn't have when they were battling. He leaned back as he closed his eyes thinking but soon fell asleep worn out. 

Bora smiled and released her pokemon Cloyster! Mira took out her pokedex and scanned the pokemon. "Cloyster the water and ice type pokemon and the evolve form of Shellder, this pokemon lives in the seas with harsh tides it grows large and it grows sharp spikes on its shell." Nana brought out her next pokemon RaiChu! "What? but this is a water type gym we're going up against." Mira said. Nana smiled, "Some gym trainers specialize in a certain type but that doesn't mean they can't use other pokemon. So you need to be prepared, especially against the Jo Twins, they tend to use opposites and have them work together such as electric and water type." Bora began, "let's get this started, Cloyster ice beam." Mira smirked, "Buizel use that ice beam, aqua jet!" Bui! Onew blinked "Happiny use Sesimic Toss" he said  Hapi~  as Cloyster summoned Ice Beam the same time as Buizel started coming forward in water the water wrapping around the Ice beam moving it back to the pokemon as it attacked it. It made Cloyster stagger back as Happiny waddled forward happily before lifting Raichu  up before it fell down with a powerful crash leaving Raichu struggling to stand as Nana ordered "Raichu use volt switch" as it ran full speed turning into a electrical force that collided into Buizel powerfully making it collapse, "Buizel are you alright?" Mira asked. B-bui~ Bui! "Ok Buizel grab Happiny and throw it towards Cloyster." Onew looked at Mira like she's crazy. Mira looked at Onew, "its going to withdraw into its shell you can get Happiny to seismic toss it." Onew liked that idea "go ahead Happiny." 

 

Meanwhile, Taemin woke to a loud rumbling sound. He got up and looked around. Hiding behind a tree he peaked out to see the same shady guys from the day care.  He frowned narrowing his eyes deciding to follow them and see what was going on. He silently and carefully followed them curious to what they were up to. He followed them silently to a large building, it looked pretty fancy, there was a sign outside, he couldn't make out the first few letters from where he was but the other words he could make out Water Gym. His eyes widened, 'are these guys trying to break into the gym?' he thought. He narrowed his eyes as he listened into their conversation but they were somewhat far from him but he got snitches of their conversations 'Steal....Break-In Tonight..." making Taemin frown before silently leaving heading back to the practice field and saw Bora and Nana giving the others tips and tricks. MinJin smiled as she saw him walk over "you're here! Sunny just arrived too" she said as Taemin nods before clearing his throat "I saw something, remember those guys from last time" making the others nod as Nana and Bora looked confused "I found them and followed them into the gym and they seemed to plan on breaking in and stealing something from Water gym" he said. Mira and Onew stood up, "what's going at the water gym?" Onew asked. Taemin looked at the rest of the group, "those thugs from the day care are trying to break into the gym." "Is that so?" A voice said walking over. The group turned their attention to the battle field. A tall boy stood there his arms crossed infront of his chest, "I wouldn't worry about the Water Gym if I were you." He added. Bora recognized the boy, "are you one of the gym leaders?" he looked at Bora and nodded, "yeah, my brother is over there on watch duty, they won't do much." Just as he said that, an explosion in the distance make the group including the gym leader look toward the gym. The gym leader chuckled, "little brother, went over board again." as he ran to the gym. Mira looked at MinJin, "should we follow him?" she asked. MinJin nods "Let's, we can help as much as we can if needed" she said making Mira nod as they took off running in the direction where the explosion was.

 

The gym leader ran over to the gym followed by the group of others. Onew's eyes widened when he saw the same exact person that was standing fighting these strange and mysterious guys was also the same person that was standing in front of them. The other boy stood by the entrance, "hyung, instead of standing there why don't you help me, they are trying to steal our pokemon." making the older of the two gym leader narrow his eyes "what? they can't" he said walking over facing the other guys "No way are we handing our pokemon over" he said narrowing his eyes as the strange guys narrowed his eyes not pleased. "If you won't we'll take them by force" he said nearing them but staggered back when star shaped stars landed on their feet Mien...Mienfoo! Mienfoo said facing them making Onew blinked surprised that it used swift on his own and challenging the men. "What you rat!" One of the grunts moved forward angrily making Onew trip as he stood in front of it "You're not hurting it" he said spreading his arms looking determined not wanting it to get injured. Mira walked up next to him "You're not taking any pokemon either" she added staring at them with narrowed eyes as she crossed her arms as Taemin and MinJin joined them and soon Bora and Nana joined them facing them as the two young teens blinked watching them "Well.... isn't this interesting?" he asked his younger brother looking at him "let's do double battle" he cheerfully said as he and his younger brother faced the strange man and his grunts "Shall we all battle and see who wins?" The grunt scoffed "I don't need to battle to win against you runts, get them Gastly!" Gas~Gasly! Mira took out her pokedex and scanned the pokemon "Gastly, the ghost pokemon. Gastly's body is made up of gas, it can envelop any opponent of any size to cause suffocation." Mira cringed, "yikes, that's unfortunate, I don't have any pokemon that can fight it but I'll give it a try any way." Just when Mira was about to take out her pokeball, one of the gym leaders stood infront of her, "let me handle this." He said smiling. "Greninja! come on out!" Ninja! This time MinJin took out her pokedex and scanned the pokemon "Greninja the water and dark type pokemon. Greninja can create stars out of compressed water and, while spinning, can shoot them into multiple directions these stars can even split metal in two." "Ok Greninja give this Gastly a dark pulse!" Ninja! summoning a dark pulse that shot out towards Gastly hitting it. The pokemon staggered back as the younger gym leader smiles "show off" he said rolling his eyes sending out Swampert making Mira pull her pokedex out "Swampert the water and ground type pokemon, it has arms strong like a rock and can easily with a swing easily break a boulder." making Mira blink surprised as he smiles "Swampert use Hydro Pump" as it summons powerful source of water shooting it out wiping out Gastly along with the other grunt's Vullaby along with it. The grunt looked at the gym leader eyed the two brothers and looked at his pokemon, "alright, Gastly use confuse ray on the Greninja!" The gym leader began to panic, "dodge it!" he called out, but it was too late. "Call it back, hyung." the younger said as he called back his own pokemon, "you think that battling with a ghost type is going to help you win? Don't forget you are facing a gym leader, you're up Gengar!" Gengar! MinJin took out her pokedex and scanned the pokemon. "Gengar the ghost and poison type pokemon and the evolve form of Haunter. This pokemon hides in the shadows, it is said that the area gets 10 degrees cooler if the pokemon is around." The older brother called back his Greninja and brought his next pokemon Kadabra! Mira took out her pokedex, "Kadabra the psychic type pokemon and the evolve form of Abra. This pokemon can emit alpha waves that can ruin the best technological devices."  Mira widened her eyes as she quickly put away her pokedex as the older twin smiles "Kadabra use Pyshic" as Kadabra eyes went pink and the area around the pokemon turned pink Ka-Kadra while the younger twin orders "Gengar use er Punch" as Gengar grinned nearing Gastly Geng....Genga! as it ifted it's fist surrounded in purple black mist hitting Gastly moving away when Kadabra released it's Psyhic move on Gastly. Gast..Gastly! making the Grunt step back as Gastly seemed to struggle staying up in the air looking badly battered as the younger twin said "Gengar use Shadow Punch" he said as Gengar neared Gastly hitting it with a purple flame making Gastly stagger back fainting at the hit forcing the grunt to return his pokemon. "Well? What's next?" the Older Twin asked. The grunt began to back away, "You won't continue beating me forever, not when we release the legends." He his heal and bolted away from the gym. The twins returned their pokemon and looked at the group, "sorry about that, this doesn't usually happen, but welcome to the gym." The older said. "I'm Youngmin and this is my younger twin, Kwangmin." He continued as he motioned to his Doppelganger. Taemin smirked, "Are you taking battles?" Kwangmin chuckled, "Why wouldn't we?" "Then I challenge you to a battle for the gym badge!" Taemin exclaimed. "T-Taemin!" MinJin exclaimed. The twins began laughing, "Sorry hot shot but we do double battles only." Taemin smirked, "Who said that I was by myself, ready MinJin?"  MinJin stared at Taemin as if he suddenly grew two heads instead of one. "No pabo we need to practice and become a team instead fighting against odds like earlier" she said as Taemin narrowed his eyes at her not pleased by what he heard. "Sorry Kwangmin, Youngmin we need to practice before we can battle. I want us to be on the same level as you guys and in sync like you guys." MinJin said determined as Youngmin smiles "that's a good idea I like your honesty, you work with her then battle us" he said nodding "while we wait for you guys we'll clean up this place and the gym." As Kwangmin nodded agreeing with his brother. 

 

Back at the Pokemon center, Taemin was fuming, "Who the hell do you think you are! We could've had our badges by now." MinJin looked like him like he was total idiot. "Yah! Do you want to make a total fool of yourself in front of the gym leaders?" She questioned. Mira rubbed her temples, she motioned for Onew and Sunny to come with her. "Are you sure we should leave them like that?" Sunny wondered, "I've learned the hard way that when MinJin is pissed off, let her be and besides, I think the twins could use our help." Onew placed a hand on her shoulder, "Maybe we should practice again, the twins were really great when fighting those goons, their team work was great and they used totally different pokemon." Mira nodded, "that makes sense." Sunny then noticed something outside the center, "you guys look!" She exclaimed. Mira and Onew brought their attention to where Sunny ran to, "What the?" Mira and Onew exclaimed, they followed her to see a Pokemon in, yet, another net. Mira took out her Pokedex and scanned the pokemon "Elekid the electric type pokemon, it can generate electricity by whirling its arms, however, it can't store the energy it generates." Sunny walked over to it, "poor thing, Mira help me get this pokemon out." The other girl nodded and was about to walk over to the net until an electric charge was sent their way. "Mira, Sunny watch out!" The two girls jumped back away from the trapped pokemon. "What do you think you're doing?" A voice said. Turning their heads, the trio saw a man with a lizard looking pokemon, "Heliolisk, the electric and normal type pokemon. A single Heliolisk can bring up enough electric energy to power a skyscraper." The stranger walked over to the Elekid, "What are you doing to the pokemon?" Mira blinked confused, "we were trying to release it." The man rolled his eyes, "sure you were." Sunny pouted and crossed her arms, "its true." Mira nudged her gently, "believe what you want, come on you guys we need to practice." Sunny sulked as they left "but we we were" she mumbled as Mira smiles gently "I know but we can't always have others believe us" as Onew nodded agreeing with Mira. "Let's go into the forest and train against wild Pokemon and catch one maybe" she nods as Sunny slowly smiles nodding. The trio soon headed into the forest to train their pokemon.

 

As they wandered through the forest, the trio wandered to a small grass clearing. In the clearing there was a group of dojo leaders and some pokemon training. "We should let them be." Onew said. The two girls nodded and they went past them to a small stream. Suddenly, Chimchar forcefully came out of his pokeball high on alert char! "ChimChar? What's wrong?" Mira wondered. Char Char! Mira turned to where Chimchar was facing. She noticed something hanging from a tree, she blinked, whatever it was, it was huge. Its eyes opened, they were a solid yellow color, it then dived down to reveal itself and Mira knew that pokemon, it was her dream pokemon to catch, she took out her pokedex "Gliscor  the ground and flying type pokemon. This pokemon observes its prey from trees, hanging upside down like bats. When they get the chance they swoops down and attacks its prey." Mira had always wanted a Gliscor. Her mother had one but it died from old age. Mira watched the Pokemon turned and headed straight for ChimChar. Mira brought out her pokeball, "Buizel come out and help!" Bui-Bui! "Buizel, sonic boom!" Bui! Buizel whipped its tail, one of the slashes landed on the pokemon making it fall into the stream. Mira took out her Pokeball and threw it, catching the Gliscor. Mira grinned happy that she got her dream Pokemon as she looked down at her newly caught Pokemon. "Gliscor I'm looking forward to working with you" she said as she looked at Chimchar and Buizel "thank you for helping me catch this one" she said as her Pokemon neared her happy they helped. Sunny and Onew smiles seeing how pleased their friend looked. "You look really happy" Onew said as Mira smiles "I am Gliscor was a Pokemon I dreamed of getting and I got it finally" as Sunny smiles  "oooo I hope it happens to us as well" she nods sming happily as they walked. "Let's go into the tall grass" Sunny suggested "we will have a higher chance of getting a Pokemon or battling them." She nods as she headed at it into the tall grass as the other two followed her in slowly. Soon Sunny had her trusty journal as she started to write things into it. "What are you writing?" Onew asked curious as Sunny smiles looking up "oh things such as Pokemons that are here, berries, information and stories about this place the usual" Onew smiled, "You really are a professor in training." Sunny beamed happily, "you bet'cha!" Mira noticed Onew's bag move, she froze, "uh...Onew, why is your bag moving?" Onew looked at his bag and opened it, "hey, its the egg that we got from the day care, its hatching." Mira then felt her bag move and Sunny looked at her back, "the eggs are hatching" Sunny exclaimed. vee! Eevee! Mira smirked, "what do you know." Mira placed her Eevee on the grass and took out her thunder stone, "ready little one?" The pokemon smiled as if to say yes I am. Mira held the thunder stone near the pokemon and it immediately began to evolve. Jolt! Jolt! "Jolteon the electric type pokemon. Its hairs stand on end once it is charged with electricity." Mira smiled, "hello Jolteon." the pokemon smiled and nodded Jolt! Mira smiled at her newly evolved pokemon as Sunny and Onew were getting to know their Eevees as the Eevees begged for attention from them making them smile. "Hmm I think I'll train mine a bit more before turning mine into grass type" Sunny said as Onew looked up "Me too I want to train mine so I can turn it into Dark type" he said as he smiles at Mira. "Mira want to train your Jolteon?" he asked as Mira nods looking down at Jolteon that seemed to agree with her as they walked into the tall grass looking for Pokemons to battle against. What they didn't know was that Mienfoo followed them, Onew left Meinfoo with MinJin wanting to keep it safe but it snuck out when MinJin was busy and silently followed Onew taking a liking to him as it carefully followed him.

In the Pokemart MinJin was silently fuming from what Taemin said to her as she was buying potions and medicines needed for her Pokemons. Her pokemon Cyndaquil looked up at her worried not used to seeing her angry Cyndi? making her blink and smile down at it "no it's ok I'm not angry at you". She walked out with Cyndaquil "Let's go look for some berries they said there was a berry garden around here" she said looking around relieved not to see Taemin but frowned "wait..... where did Meinfoo go?" she asked looking down at Cyndaquil that looked puzzled as well. "Uh-oh...." she softly said getting her Xranscavier calling Onew "Hello? MinJin? What's wrong?" As MinJin looked down seeing Onew on the screen as she bit her lip and sighed "Mienfoo disappeared when I was at the Pokemart buying medicine for my pokemon have you seen it?" she asked worried "I didn't lose him on purpose" as Onew frowned "No I haven't I'll let the others know and We'll look for it here why don't you and Taemin look for it around town?" As she nods at his suggestion "Ok I will let's keep each other posted" as they said their good byes as She sent a message to Taemin not wanting to talk to him just yet as she looked for Mienfoo.

 

Onew turned to the others, "training will have to wait for a bit, Mienfoo went missing." Sunny smiled, "No worries, Growlithe can help us look for it." She tossed her pokeball up to release the canine pokemon. "Growlithe one of our pokemon has gone missing, we need you to help." Growlith! It replied before dashing off making the others take off running after Growlithe as the Pokemon started sniffing and paused finding a scent. Suddenly it turned left running to a tree where it started scratching the tree barking up at it. "What's wrong?" Sunny asked puzzled as she knelt next to it as Onew and Mira neared the tree and looked up surprised seeing Mienfoo up in the tree scared. "Mienfoo! We've been looking for you! Are you ok?" As Sunny hugged her Growlithe proud  that it found the missing Pokemon. Onew smiled relieved, "Mienfoo! Where have you been." Mira walked over and came to a quick halt. "Mira what's wrong?" Sunny wondered. "Mienfoo looks really mad." Onew looked at Mienfoo and indeed, the pokemon was not acting in its usual way. "Onew call me crazy, but I think Mienfoo is jealous of Eevee." Onew blinked "what?" he asked as he looked at his new Eevee then at Mienfoo that seemed to glare at Eevee "why?" he asked completely clueless as Mira rolled her eyes "Because you're with a new pokemon and it wants to join you" she said amused as Onew widened his eyes surprised looking up at Mienfoo "You want too?" he asked Mien...Mienfoo! getting down the tree as he nears Onew looking up at him eager. Onew smiles "really? I'm not much of a trainer though are you ok with that?" as Mienfoo nodded eagerly making Onew slowly smile getting a pokeball out as he tossed it towards it. Soon it accepted the pokeball after the third click it soon came out looking up at Onew. "Hmm I think it's like MinJin's Cyndaquil" Sunny commented noticing it only went in to be accepted and got out quickly as if it didn't like the pokeball at all. Mira smirked, "and speaking of MinJin we should head back, we have our gym battles soon." Onew and Sunny nodded, "right." As they make their way back Sunny looked at Onew and Mira and asked, "why did you guys start your journey?" Onew smirked, "I want to learn as much as I can about pokemon so I can be a good Pokemon breeder." Sunny nodded, "what about you Mira? Is training all you want to do?" Mira sighed, she was about to say it but then she shrugged and said, "forget it, its stupid." Sunny stood in front of Mira, "you're not going anywhere until you tell me." Mira blushed and said, "I want to run my own Pokemon spa." Onew and Sunny were shocked, "Pokemon spa?" Mira nodded, "yeah, have a place where pokemon could relax after a tough battle or after they've been discharged from the pokemon center they aren't at their full potential and strength yet, this way they would be able to rest and relax and be stronger next time they get into a battle they will be recharged to the fullest." Sunny and Onew smiled at her, "Does MinJin know?" Mira shook her head, "No, she wants to be a pokemon trainer I don't want to bring this up out of no where and besides I need to be a skilled trainer to be able to even consider opening a poke-spa." Onew smiles "you can do it" he said making Mira smile slightly "thanks" making Onew nod as he returned his Evee along with Sunny with her Eevee and Growlithe as they soon started heading back to town. Sunny called MinJin "Did you find him?" MinJin asked worried before Sunny could say anything making her giggle "Yes we did he's fine and it took Onew as his trainer" as she heard a sigh of relief "Good, tell Mienfoo not to do that again" as Sunny nods "Will do, we'll see you soon" she said as she hanged up looking over at the other two "I told MinJin we found Mienfoo and we're meeting with her she said she'll wait by the Berry garden. Mienfoo don't forget to apologize to her you got her very worried" as Mienfoo looked up at Sunny nodding slowly as they walked entering the town as they set off to look for the Berry Garden.

They soon found the sign for the Berry garden heading to the place where they soon found MinJin sitting on a rock holding Cyndaquil who looked up worried then looked relieved seeing Mienfoo "you're ok" as she sighs relieved and blinked when Mienfoo went to her looking up at her. Mien....Mien, Mienfoo?  as it seemed to apologize making MinJin slowly smile "it's ok you're forgiven" she said softly as Mienfoo perked up hearing that going to Onew happy. MinJin put Cyndaquil down getting up as she walked over "I thought we could go into the berry garden and get some berries for our pokemon they're something you can give the pokemon that they can use to take care of themselves. Also we can get a portable berry pot and get berries here and others on our journey to grow and the gardener said that we could plant berries in places such as other berry garden in exchange for other berries or if we find private areas we can plant berries there and put our name on the place so it's ours." she smiles at them as she tilted her head "is that ok?" she asked as Sunny nods eagerly "I actually like the idea" as Mira and Onew nodded in agreement making MinJin smile "Ok let's go in" she said "I'll take you to the gardener that I was talking to" she said leading them to a man who turned their way making Mira and Sunny widen their eyes shocked as Onew just simply stared. "This is Gardener Kangin, these are my friends we're traveling together but it's not all of us we're one short" she said not seeing the reaction as Kangin frowned "it's you guys again, why did you do that to the poor Elekid?" he asked as MinJin asked "what's going on?" seeing them staring at each other not looking pleased at all as she got confused. "Well he thought we were torturing a pokemon that we found captured but we couldn't get near it with out being electrocuted." Mira said with a small frown. Kangin arched his brow, "wait, so you didn't trap that Elekid?" he asked. Sunny shook her head, "No, we were about to leave when I noticed it, we just wanted to help it escape." Kangin now was starting to feel foolish and embarrassed. "Sorry about that, I hope you guys didn't take that too personally, its just that a lot of pokemon wild and domesticated pokemon have been either disappearing or poke-napped." Mira nodded, "we noticed." Kangin chuckled, "any way, Minjin told me you guys are going to challenge the twins for your first badge." The group nodded, Kangin seemed impressed, "good, but be careful the twins are pretty strong, their pokemon are no joke either." The group nodded, Kangin turned behind the counter and grabbed a bag of berries from the table top and said, "here you, once you have planted the seeds go and challenge the gym leaders." The group nodded and went outside to the garden and began planting the seeds. "Hey, lets get some pokemon to help, come on out guys!" Sunny tossed her pokeballs to release her pokemon. Mira smirked, "good idea!" Mira released her pokemon and MinJin was shocked to see two new pokemon, "You evolved your Eevee?" She asked. Mira nodded, "yep." MinJin then turned her attention to Gliscor, "wow, you finally caught one." Mira nodded, "Come on over help us plant these seeds." The pokemon ran over, except for Gliscor. Mira walked over to it, "what's wrong Gliscor?" Gli. The pokemon ignored her. Mira was afraid of this, a pokemon not wanting to listen to her and what made it worse was it was her dream pokemon. "Gliscor, do you not want me to be your trainer?" The pokemon ignored her again. This tore Mira apart. "I see." she muttered. The pokemon looked at her. "MinJin, I need to go back to the pokemon center, watch over my pokemon ok?" MinJin saddened but nodded. Mira looked at Gliscor, "I'm not going to force you into anything, but it would be nice if you allowed me to be your trainer." She turned and left. Bui! Bui! Mira's Buizel seemed to get mad at that Gliscor and the two pokemon were getting close to start a fight.

MinJin looked up seeing the beginnings of a fight as she walked over "stop! don't be rash" she said stopping them "Buizel calm down Mira before you return Gliscor I know it's your dream pokemon to own ever since your umma's Gliscor passed away. Just go to the forest with it and try to communicate with each other give it a day ok? If it doesn't work then you can go your separate ways ok?" MinJin asked looking at Gliscor that seemed to think about it Gli....Gliscor as it agreed to her suggestion making her smile as she looks over at Mira "go with it, we'll look after your pokemon" she said with a small smile "If you see Taemin let him know what's going on and not to be an idiot" Mira chuckles as she nods leaving with Gliscor as Sunny giggles "always the logical one aren't you?" she commented getting a faint smile from MinJin as they assigned pokemon to do some jobs as they planted the seeds and Onew directed Buizel to water the plants as they planted. They chatted talking to each other as they planted the berries. Soon they finished as they sat down relaxing letting their pokemon play as Kangin came over "you guys did a good job" he said handing them juice and snacks for the pokemons as well. Kangin sat down as he drank his juice "so what are your goals?" He asked watching them curiously at the young teens. "For me I want to be a professor, I want to be the best and learn more. Getting really to know the Pokemons their strengths, weaknesses, talents everything about them and how to help them. Also I want to inspire young people and old alike how to work with pokemon in peace, how to work together and so on" Sunny said with a slow nod as she smiles sunnily at Kangin. Kagin smiles impressed "that is impressive what about you two?" he asked looking over at Onew and MinJin as he waits. "For me I want to be a Pokemon Breeder and know how to take care of Pokemons and help them grow and become strong Pokemons. I also want to help others get their dream pokemon and teach them how to take care of them so they can grow well and help them show their Pokemon's full potential. I would also like to look after them and taking care of them as well" Onew said with a small dreamy smile as he nods. "Um for me I just want to be a good trainer like my hyung" she said with a small smile "I want to be the best and look after them and get along with them like a Pokemon Ranger but I would like to become a Gym Leader or and Elite like my big brother" she said as she nods as Kangin blinks "really? you brother is in the Elite?" he asked surprised as Onew and Sunny looked curious as well "Um yeah Mira doesn't know either she hasn't really met him either.... My brother is in the Elite four, he's the Pokemon of Dark and Dragon types" she said looking up nervously. "You sort of met him at the Pokemon center" as Sunny squealed "No way! Your brother is Jaejoong and Kris!?!" making MinJin giggle softly as she nodded "Yeah it is you met Jaejoong that was the weird looking person wearing a hoodie and hat that was with me. Kris stayed behind, Oh I forgot a pokemon for him" she said as she sighed with a small frown thinking as Onew stared at her along with Kangin while Sunny asked her questions making her laugh. "I'll tell the others but not right now. Knowing Taemin he'll be reckless so I'll wait to tell him until he's more reasonable, while Mira.... I'm not sure what she wants to do she never told me..." she trailed off with a small frown looking down at the can of juice not seeing how Sunny and Onew looked at each other silently "well asked her later" as MinJin nods as she smiles looking at them "I will" she said as sipped her juice as they relaxed talking listening to advice from Kangin on proper care of berries and what berries were used for, how they could help the pokemon such as healing them from poison, sleep and so on. That the pokemon could carry them and eat them when they need to.
 

Once they arrived to the forest, Mira looked around and then looked at Gliscor who was trailing not far behind. Mira didn't know how to get Gliscor to trust her, she never had this problem. "W-well Gliscor, looks like we need to bond a little." The pokemon rolled its eyes before muttering scor.... Mira saddened a little but brushed it off. Suddenly she heard something, "Gliscor, you heard that right?" The pokemon didn't reply to her, but it was on high alert. "Well well, we meet again." A grunt spoke smirking. Mira narrowed her eyes, "what do you want?" The grunt chuckled, "why that Gliscor of course." Mira stood in front of Gliscor who was lost for words, "Like hell you are." The grunt smirked, "your funeral kid, Houndour, you know what to do." Mira gulped at the bad memories she had with this grunt and his Houndour. "Gliscor do you want to help me a little?" Gliscor the pokemon flew into a tree branch and sat there. Mira was losing confidence slowly but surely. The grunt chuckled, "so that Gliscor doesn't even want to listen to you? Some trainer you are." Mira smirked, "you're one to talk." The grunt frowned "Houndour tackle her." Gliscor perked up then it looked at Mira who didn't even move. G-Gliscor.... sounding surprised as Mira stood her ground facing Houndour "Gliscor go to the others for now to stay safe ok? Then we can take care of it later ok?" she said as she slowly backed away from the growling Houndour. Gliscor watched how the grunt looked smug as his pokemon neared Mira. "This is getting boring why don't you teach that brat a lesson then we can get that Gliscor."  as Mira closed her eyes bracing herself for the attack as Houndour launched itself towards Mira. Mira waited for pain that never came as she slowly opened her eyes as he herd growling and clashing of bodies as she saw Gliscor launched itself at Houndour Gliscor! as it moved back flying in front of Mira. Mira looked stunned at what happened "Am I dreaming?" she asked surprised that the pokemon that didn't like her was saving her from the grunt's pokemon. Gliscor looked over at Mira as the grunt who looked smug suddenly looked furious at what suddenly happened. "What!?!" he said furious as he glared at the girl then at Houndour "wipe them out" The Houndour began to creep closer to the two, but Gliscor stood its ground. The Houndour growled and pounced once more. Gli! Mira snapped out of her trance and said, "whirlwind Gliscor." Scor! The pokemon flapped its bat like wings at rapid speed blowing the houndour back into its trainer before landing at Mira's side. The Houndour was not ready to give up and neither was Gliscor. The Houndour pounced onto Gliscor and attached its teeth onto Gliscor's wings, making it cry out in pain. The grunt chuckled as it walked over with a net. Mira was in trouble, but then she got an idea. "Gliscor jump into the stream now!" The pokemon weakly jumped into the stream making the fire type dog whimper and release the other creature. Mira quickly got into the stream to help Gliscor out, but she forgot all about the grunt who grabbed her by the hair, "you little brat, you've messed with me for the last time!" Mira whimpered in pain and looked at Gliscor who was trying to get to her, "Gliscor get out of here now!" Gliscor... it shook its head. Mira looked at Gliscor with pleading eyes, begging it to run. "Piplup bubble beam!" She heard a familiar voice. The bubbles hit the grunt, "T-Taemin." Mira went to Gliscor while Taemin defeated the grunt, making him run off. Taemin looked at Mira, "are you alright?" Mira nodded, "yeah." She turned to Gliscor who looked back at Mira and nuzzled into her chest. Gli~Gliscor Mira smiled and helped the pokemon out of the stream.

Back at the garden, Mira's pokemon were getting restless. Jolteon was beginning to wander farther away from the group to try and sniff out Mira while Buizel, Chimchar and Gible were standing in front of the berry garden sniffing the air to get onto Mira's scent. Onew saddened, "they've been gone for way to long MinJin." MinJin looked at Onew and said, "just give them some time, they'll be back." Buizel and Chimchar were getting close to go off and search for their trainer, but they decided to stay put. Then out came Taemin from the forest. "Taemin! where have you been?" Sunny asked. Taemin sighed, "I was out walking." MinJin rolled her eyes, "did you see Mira?" Taemin looked at MinJin and said, "seen her, helped her, then left." MinJin was starting to loose her cool, "where is she, Taemin? You didn't just leave her did you?" Taemin pointed behind him and out came Mira with an injured Gliscor. Her pokemon were ecstatic with joy and ran to her. Mira smiled, "help me, Gliscor is hurt badly." Making Onew get up helping Mira carry Gliscor as Kangin came over with some Oran Berries "here let it eat some of these berries it'll help it heal until it's strong enough head to the Pokemon center" Mira nodded as she took them helping her Gliscor slowly eat them as her other Pokemon surrounded them worried about their new teammate. MinJin turned to glare at Taemin losing her temper as she crossed her arms "what's with you? Why didn't you help her when she really needed help? Quit thinking you're all high and mighty when you're just like the rest of us. New to this as well, just you're talented doesn't give you the right to be a total jerk. You're the first person to really get me this pissed. I can't really see me helping a jerk like you just to get our first badge. We're stuck together for this journey so you might want to straighten up and get along with us instead of being ride and so damn selfish arrasso?" She said fuming silently as she glared at Taemin while the others looked at her shocked not used to the quiet calm member so angry. MinJin closed her eyes calming down "sorry this rarely happens" as Mira nods "you betcha" watching her close friend return all her Pokemon to poke balls minus for her partner Cyndaquil as she excused herself leaving to cool off taking a wall into the forest.

Once Mira finished feeding Gliscor, she hesitantly placed a Pokeball in front of it. Gli? "Get inside the ball Gliscor. You need to get to the Pokemon center." The pokemon looked at the pokeball and then back at Mira, it then tapped the ball gently and went inside the pokeball. Mira released a sigh before taking the ball and returning all of her other pokemon into their pokeballs. "I'll be at the pokemon center. Tell MinJin to meet us at the gym alright Sunny?" Onew got up and followed Mira while Sunny rolled her eyes, "such drama. It'll be interesting from now on" Sunny commented looking over at Taemin who ignored her to the retreating backs of her other two friends. "Very fun too. TaeTae is there a reason why you're like that?" She asked curious as she looked at Taemin who glared at her not like being called "TaeTae" before quietly saying "none of your business" as he walked heading into the forest with Sunny watching him go. She pouted before shrugging as she got a journal writing everything down like a record of what happened to them starting from the first day they met, getting their first Pokemon and so on. She hums as she wrote happily about everything that happened as Kangin got up "I better get going to work but stop here before you go all of you I'll have something for you guys." He nods leaving as Sunny waved bye while her Pokemon played together as she wrote.