Adventure Time!

Pokemon!

Pokemon-Voice-of-the-Forest-2001-2_zps22

Minjin sighs as she rubs her back stretching after the last pokemon they tended an Oddish that waddled off "that's the last one isn't?" she asked looking ovr at Mira then at the pokemons that were with them. "Thank you guys" she smiles kneeling down to pet Cyndaquil and Noivern as well "I'm glad you guys helped us find them" she said smiling warmly and gave them some poke treats also for Mira's Pokemon as well. "Ah Mira can you call the others and say we're done here?" she asked getting up "I'll go check and see if we missed any pokemon and if there's anything a miss" she said calling Cyndaquil and Noivern who seemed intent on following her. "I'll call you in fifteen minutes if I don't call look for me" she said smiling lightly turning to dissappear into the trees  with the two pokemon following her. 

Mira chuckled before dialing Onew on her xtransiever, "Hey Onew its me, what's going on at the lab?" The older boy replied quickly, "nothing else has happened since you two left. How about you guys?" Mira looked around, "everything went well, there were a lot of pokemon here that were under control by that box, we even came across a noivern, the poor thing was being starved." Onew turned silent and replied, "what do we do?" Mira shrugged, "you know I don't know, we all orignally went out to get the gym badges and to persue our own goals, but with what's happening to the pokemon, I think we may have to put that task on hold."

MinJin walked around looking around as she watched Noivern and Cyndaquil walk ahead of her as they scanned the area. She noticed that everything was ok other then some damages from the machine made when it was controlling the pokemon making thm wreck havoc. Minjin frowned hearing noises near by and followed it notcing how Noivern was acting quite strange as it went to the some bushes, as she followed and found a hidden cave and crawled after the Noivern, Cyndaquil following her. She blinked as she straightened up using her Xtranscavier to use the light and widens her eyes seeing all the Noiverns and Noibats hidden in the cave. "Oh, what happened?" seeing a lot of the pokemon injured and half starved making her narrow her eyes seeing most of the adults were collared that would shock them. "Oh no....." turning to Cyndaquil and sent out Eevee and knelt down "can you guys go get some berries for them and call for help ok from the other pokemon and bring them here ok?" as they nodded and left and she turned back and looked at her Xtranscavier groaning when she couldn't use it to call the others and shrugs putting it on the ground keeping the light on as she went around checking the injured ones and the chained ones the Noivern that she found following her as she worked on taking them off making a pile and the Noivern who as with her that helped her direct the pokemon into groups so she could check them, "they made you guys evolve too soon" she frowns noticing some were awkward trying to move or how their fur was dull and limp, along with their behavior was more like a baby Noibat then an adult one. MinJin tended to as many as she could with what she had and smiles seeing wild pokemon enter with berries or by themselves going to the pokemon giving them berries or healing them or just being there. She smiles sitting down as she sighs rubbing her neck feeling tired and dirty getting her water drinking it. Noivern watched her and slowly came over nudged her hand making her smile seeing it and gently pets it "you did well" and felt it snuggle close relaxing. "Thats great you guys are ok... " She said dazed rubbing her eyes and felt her other two pokemon nudge her making her smile petting them "you did great guys but not me" she said ruefully looking down at her waist putting her hand to it pulling it away seeing the blood "thank goodness I was wearing black" she mumbled pressing her hand against her side as Noivern backed away stunned at what it did to her when it was being controlled and attacked her and Mira "No, it's not your fault it was an accident" she said reaching for it and widens her eyes watching it run away making her get up to try to follow it but fall down making her wince, "Cyndaquil go after him talk to him please" watching Cyndaquil nuzzle her hand before leaving following Noivern. MinJin moved pressing her back against the wall closing her eyes petting Eevee with her good hand as she waited for them to come back and mumbled "I'm an idiot again" sighing softly not knowing that some Flabebe came over nearing her as they used a moved called Aromatherapy to tend to her.

"MinJin has been gone for a while, I hope everything is alright." Mira said to herself. She began to walk foreword with Sceptile behind her when she heard a twig snap. Turning around, she looked behind her, eyes darting from one area to another. Sceptile sniffed the air before growling lowly. "Come out, I know you're there." A chuckle came out from one of the trees and again the same familiar grunt came out from the tree. "What the? You again?" She said. Looking at Sceptile she patted it on the pokemon's shoulder and said, "go and find MinJin, I'll handle this yahoo." The pokemon nodded and ran off. The grunt smirked and called out his pokemon, "go Drapion!" Mira took out her pokedex, "Drapion the poison and dark type pokemon. This pokemon has a lot of pride in the strenghth, it can tear foes apart or finish them off with poison." Gulping Mira, with shaking hands, took out her pokeball, "Gliscor, I need your help!"  Gli! The grunt smirked, "lets get this show on the road. Drapion go!" Mira braced herself as the large scorpion pokemon lunged foreword, "Gliscor, dodge and use x-scissor!" Scor! Gliscor became airborne and gained moment and speed before attacking the opposing pokemon.  Soon out of no where Noivern crashed into the middle of the battle field looking around franticallly and spotted the grunt, it emmitted a low angry growl heading towards the grunt as Cyndaquil chattered trying to stop it only to fail at it.

MinJin mumbled slowly as she felt strangely warm and relaxed snuggling into the warmth that surrounded her but was unable to sleep longer when she felt something chittering nudging something against her cheek making her wake up. When she did she looked around surprised and saw most of the Noibats and Noriverns along with some wild pokemon including her Eevee who was curled up next to her. They had moved around her to keep her warm while she was unconcious since the cave was cold. She smiles slowly carefully sitting up and blinked seeing a Budew that was holding a berry placing it on her lap nuding it for her to eat making her smile slowly as she thanked it petting it gently taking it and slowly ate it "It's good" she said when Budew had a questioning look as if to ask 'like it?" and leaned back lookig at the other pokemon "Thanks guys you saved me but where's Cyndaquil and Noivern?" looking around confused as some shook their heads "Haven't come back huh?" It was then that another pokemon entered the cave, Minjin recognized it, "You're with Minjin, Sceptile." The forest pokemon, carefully hoisted Minjin on to its back and began to leave the cave when a harsh scream echoed through the area.

Mira held her pokemon, this drapion was being controlled and it injured Mira's gliscor very badly. "Return gliscor." The pokemon shook its head. Taking out her next pokemon, "gible, help us out." Gible~ "Gible be careful, use dig."  Before the pokemon could attack drapion lunged and attacked. Gible barely dodged it, but then it got extreamly powered up and something happened, gible grew in size and grew more in size, "its evolving." Giving a loud roar the new pokemon was ready to fight, Gabite! Mira took out her pokedex and scanned the pokemon "Gabite the ground and dragon type pokemon, this pokemon loves shiny gems and shiny things. When expanding its nest it will sometimes sometimes come upon gems." Gabite roared and released a purple beam from its mouth straight at the drapion knocking it out immediatly, "that was dragon pulse."

MinJin looked up alarmed and said "Take me there now!" as Sceptie slowly obeyed her and took her where the scene was. She blinked surprised at the scene in front of her and slowly got down shakily taking in the front of her and sighs silently "what happened?" surveyig the scene, a Drapion knocked out, Noivern advancing the grunt angry, a newly evolved Gabite, Mira behind Gabite. She sighs looking around and asked Eevee to take care of the collar that was on the Drapion and walked over to Noivern ignoring the growling as she put a hand on it's shoulder "hey it's ok, I'm ok" she said trying to get it to stop as the Grunt stood there terrified. Soon to her relief the Noivern turned around slowly to look at her making her smile gently "I'm fine see?" she said as she pets it "you did well keeping the Grunt busy" as she looks at the grunt raising an eye brow "is this your cue to leave?" she asks polietly and soon enough the grunt fled leaving his pokeballs behind and his wallet. She walked over picking it up as she scanned the items "ah he has money want some?" she said innocently to Mira as she picked the pokeballs up returning Drapion putting them into her bag to give to the Professor later and looked back at the wallet "ah that guy is Jackson from the poison division, that would explain the uniform and the Drapion" she commented  not looking up to see what Mira was doing. Mira smirked and returned her gliscor before looking at the gabite. Gulping, she patted its head and to her surprise it nuzzled up to her. "You did well, you will definatly get a reward later, for now return, get some rest." She looked at Minjin and then realized there was an issue, "Minjin, what do we do about sceptile and noivern. I don't think its right to take them away from here, but I'm sure there is more to see here so what do you want to do?" Minjin thought before looking at the pokemon and replying, "I'm not leaving them behind, I don't think you want to either, but I do want to report to Onew."

Just then, Mira's x-transiever rang. "Mira, I need help!" It was Sunny. "Sunny? What's going on, where are you?" She sounded frightened, "my growlith, it suddenly me, you have to help me!" Mira looked at Minjin who seemed just as worried, "Where are you?" Minjin asked. Sunny was panting like she was running, "I'm at the berry fields" Minjin looked at Mira and said, "I'll head back to help Sunny, will you be alright here?" Mira nodded and the two quickly parted ways. Minjin quickly headed towards the berry fields her Cyndaquil and Noivern following, she pulled out her pokeball to return Cyndaquil "sory I don't want to risk it" she said as they arrived, and saw Sunny cornered with Growlithe advancing towards her growling. MinJin widens her eyes hearing the familiar whirring sound and turned to Noivern, "can you find the machine and destroy it?" she asks as Noivern nodded and left to find it. Minjin sent out Eevee to distract Growithe as she pulled Sunnyinto some bushes and asked what happened?" she asks taking a peek seeing Eevee trying to stop the hypnoized Growlithe making her frown "Eevee knock it out" she said looking over at Sunny apologetically "sorry Sunny i think it'll be the best if we knock it out so it won't hut anyone or itself" as Sunny nods shakily as they watched Eevee attacking the Growlithe that growled and fought back and suddenly stopped confused as the whirring sound stopped as well. Sunny got out of her hiding spot hurrying to Growlithe hugging it as MinJin's Eevee nuzzled it apologizing for attacking him. MinJin smiles going over to Noivern hugging it "thanks" as she asked it to show her where it was and followed it to a tree near the berry field that had a hollow hole in the base of the tree where a red machine lay broken. She smiles proud of the Noivern like a trainer would be and called Mira "everything is fine here but another machine"
 

Mira released a sigh of relief, "good, I'll look around here some more. You guys should head back to the professor, let her know that another box was found and destroyed." She and her sceptile walked around until she heard some arguing in the distance. Coming closer she looked out from the trees and saw two of those grunts again arguing with each other, but they were wearing different out fits, one was wearing the blue pirate like outfit, but the other was wearing what looked to be like a red hooded jumpsuit. "Team Magma will win, mark my words!" The one in red said. The blue one snorted and replied, "Please, you people can't even tie your own shoes and you want to raise groudon, you've got to be kidding!" The red one tisked and spoke again, "normally you would be correct, but this time we shall bring ho-oh forth from its resting place. Like you had any chance of bringing up Kyogre." The one in blue smirked, "we are not trying to bring out Kyogre, we are trying to bring the beautiful Lugia, in all of its glory. Team Aqua will rise like a pheonix from the ashes." Mira gulped and began to back away, but luck was not on her side; a twig snapped gaining the attention of the two grunts. "Shall we put our quarrel on hold, I believe we have a spy in our midst." The red one spoke. The one in blue nodded, "for once I agree with you." Mira looked at her Sceptile and said, "run!" the two bolted deeper into the forest. Mira dogded what she could and Sceptile as they ran they could faintly hear the two grunts yelling at her stop as they followed. Mira widens her eyes seeing the hotel and used the last of her strenght to get at the entrance of the hotel with Sceptile next to her panting as she watched the two grunts glare at her unalbe to get closer without being suspicious and the one in red said "we'll get you next time" and they left. Mira leaned against the wall panting "that was close" she mumbled watching the spot where the two grunts vanished and called the others "Let's meet at the room now" she said hanging up pushing away from the wall and entered inside with Sceptile surprisingly following her as she went into the hotel room where Professor Willow and Onew were waiting and sat on the bed worn out.