An Eggcelent Gift and a Fighting Plan

Pokemon!

Fireworks_Festival.png

Later that night, the breeder at the day care walked over to the group and said, "I really can't thank you enough for your help, because of you all of the pokemon here were adopted into good and kind families. To show you my gratitude I'd like to give you each one of these Pokemon eggs." She stood aside to reveal the eggs. Sunny noticed something next to them, "what are the stones?" She asked. The breeder smiled, "see these eggs are Eevee eggs, an eevee will hatch from these eggs in a few days. As you may know an eevee can have many evolutions so I thought you could each have one and evolve them as you wish." She explained. Mira smiled, "that's very kind of you, thank you very much." Minjin nodded, "well I think Mira and Taemin get the first pick, since they told us about the event and got us some new pokemon." Taemin smirked, "ladies first." Mira looked at Taemin and said, "thanks." Mira walked over and picked out an egg and picked up a thunder stone. "Your turn." she told to Taemin. Taemin nods as he walks forward getting an egg and the sun shard "your turn guys" Taemin said stepping back as Sunny came forward getting an egg and a charm and instructions how to turn it into a grass type. Then Onew and Mira stepped up together both getting an egg, Onew took a moon shard for his as MinJin looked over at the remaining stones getting a charm with instructions how to turn it into a ice type. they turned to the Pokemon Breeder bowing "Thank you for the gift" as the breeder smiles nodding "Welcome and we'll keep you guys posted on what happens here and when we need help again" making them smile as they talked before leaving waving bye to the breeder as they head to the hotel to stay for the night.

Sunny smiles as she walked "Should we meet up in a room to plan the teams and you guys need to find out who you'll pair up since it's a double battle because the gym leaders are twin." looking over at the three trainers "I know you guys will battle but Onew and I can help out what we can and I have an idea how to do that" she said as they arrived to the hotel as they signed in "Ok meet in my room after getting ready ok?" Sunny said as she waves heading to her room. Mira and MinJin went together to their room "I'll take a shower first" Mira said as MinJin looks up nodding moving to a spare bed as they arrived to their room her pokemon making its self comfortable on the bed "Ok careful with you leg ok?" she said as Mira nods getting her clothes heading to the bathroom. In another room Onew and Taemin were in their shared room. While Taemin was taking a shower he heard a crash from the room making him look up "Are you ok?" he calls out as he heard Onew "Yeah knocked over the chair when unpacking" he calls out smiling sheepishly making Taemin roll his eyes as sighs taking his shower peacefully well as much as he could with all the racket Onew was making. "This is going to be a long night" he mumbled under his  breath. After an hour they all met in Sunny's room dressed in their pjs holding their pokemon eggs to keep them warm and safe as Sunny smiles at them "Ok~ what do you guys want to start with, teams or partners for the upcoming battle?" she asks. Taemin released a sigh, "well what do we already know about the gym leader?" "That they are twins." Minjin replied. "Right, which means most likley its going to be a tag team battle so we need to prepare our pokemon in a way that can work together." Taemin said again. "Well its a water type so we need to think about how we are going to do this, we don't have a lot of pokemon that can take water type attacks." Mira chimed in. Sunny nods "I know so I prepared this" she said holding a cup with chopsticks in it "four are colored so when you pull them out you're partnered with who has the same color and one is blank which will cheer you guys on" She said as she nods looking at them "But don't show it when you get one until we all have one ok?" as she took one passing it to Onew who took one and he passed it to MinJin until all of them got one. "One, Two... Three!" Mira said as they all showed their chop sticks. Sunny had a blank one while Mira and Onew both had a red pair and MinJin and Taemin had a blue one. "Ok we got the teams" she said smiling "Now the challenge is how you guys will work together so practice until you think you both are ready then go challenege the gym leaders ok?" she said looking at the pairs "I can help with finding information about them and share with you guys" she said as she nods clapping her hands. They all nod as MinJin blinks "Ok let's do teams later on first let's focus on the upcoming battle" she said as she leans back thinking "Hmm I have a electric type that'll do but I'll have to figure out how my other two can help" she softly said as she started thinking as Mira blinks "Yah no thinking! first let's have some fun then we'll work tomorrow" she said nudging her. Minjin arched a brow. "You didn't forget did you? There's a festival tonight, so lets get going!" Minjin chuckled, "alright, alright, let's go."

 

"Mira are you coming we're going to leave you behind, if you don't come out." Onew called out to Mira from outside the hotel room. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming."  The door opened and Mira came out wearing a black and purple kimono with flower accents. Onew's mouth dropped, it was the first time that he saw Mira dressed like a girl and he liked it. Mira blushed, "what are you looking at?" She asked obviously embarassed. "I-Ive never seen you dressed like a girl, you look good." Mira blushed again, embarrassed, "Thanks. You too" making Onew blush looking down at his plain grey one "I-it's nothing it's boring" he shrugs as he looks up at Mira "want to go ahead?" he asks as Mira nods shy as Meinfoo rolled it's eyes at their behavior. Sunny smiles watching them as she fixed her floral red kimono and smiled as she walked pass Taemin who wore a black kimono "Taemin I'll go ahead go with MinJin ok?" Taemin looked up and nodded as Sunny left. He sighs "Yah hurry" he said annoyed looking up and blinked slowly as MinJin walked out "Sorry had some trouble" she said bowing as she fixed the sleeves of her blue white kimono as he Cyndaquil came next to her. She smiles down at it fixing her small bag that held her egg wrapped in a warm blanket and her pokeballs before looking up at Taemin. "Oh you look nice" she smiles "ready?" as Taemin nods silently walking next to her as they headed to the festival. "Are we meeting up or splitting?" she asks looking up at the tall male curiously. "We're meeting up on the bridge for the fireworks." Taemin replied. 

Throughout the festival Mira and Onew walked around getting snacks. Onew was suddenly glued to a stand where they were selling some herbs. "this would be really good when we get back on the road." He said looking at Mira. Mira nodded and said, "well buy it then." Onew looked at the prices, "its really expensive." Mira handed Onew some money, "take it, buy as much as you want. As a thank you for taking care of my pokemon and my leg when we got injured." Onew looked at Mira who smiled, "I won't take no for an answer, take it Onew." The older boy took the money and said, "I'll pay you back." Mira shook her head, "No need." Mira watched how Onew smiles excited as he bought herbs for them and thanked the lady that was selling them. "Thanks Mira" he said looking over at Mira "As a payment I'll buy you something you want" he said making her blush as she smiles "Ok" she said as they walked around the festival looking at shops and things they had before Mira pulled Onew's hand to a stall that was making Yakisoba making Onew smile as he bought some for them and they sat on the chairs to the table that was against the stall to eat. Sunny walked by herself humming softly as she looks around smiling happily before looking curiously into a shop that sold books and walked into the tent browsing until a particular book caught her eye among the new books there was an old tattered book but the title was seen clearly "The Legends" making her pick it up "Sir?" she called out to the book seller "How much is this?" she asked making the seller blink surprised "I didn't know it was there but for you it's free" making Sunny smile thanking him as she walked out holding the book happily. Another side of the festival Taemin and MinJin walked awkardly in silence with the younger glancing at the older male shyly before looking down when he would look at her. MinJin slowed down when she saw a old woman sitting on a mat with five pendant necklaces and the strange thing was no one seemed to see her and the beautiful necklaces that she was selling. She slowly stopped watching confused as her pokemon looking up at MinJin puzzled Cyndi? Taemin walked and stopped when he didn't feel MinJin walking next to him making him look over his shoulder and saw her staring at something making him walk back. "MinJin what are you looking at?" he asks looking at her line of sight to nothing making him blink when Cyndaquil stayed with him and watched her move to the empty space. MinJin slowly walked over seeing that the old woman had five pendant necklaces and that was it. She smiles lightly at the old woman "Excuse me how much are they?" she asks as she admired them they were beatuful some were elaborate and others were simple. "Hmm I think they would suit us" she softly said as she looked at the old woman who smiled at her "For you for free since you're special" as MinJin blinks surprised wanting to pay but the old woman just simply smiled gave her the pendants each in their on individual boxes in a bag "Thank you dearie they'll bring you all good luck. You guys will do great things and there will be a time when we will need you to help save us" she said mysteriously as MinJin took them and bowed "I hope so" she smiles up at her "Have a nice night" and walked back to where Taemin was "What were you doing?" he asks confused as MinJin blinked confused "I was buying someing for us over ther- oh" she blinked surprised when she turned around to where the old woman was sitting on a mat was gone. "She was there..." she quietly said confused looking up at Taemin then at the bag in her hand.

 

Mira and Onew got to the bridge first, "we're really early should we wait here or walk around more?" He asked. Mira looked at the empty bridge knowing it was going to be crowded before the fireworks. "Let's wait here, we'll hold a spot for the others." Onew nodded. The two stood together on the bridge looking out to the vast sea. "um, Mira." Onew began. "hm?" "About the time that I called you a boy,  I'm really sorry about that." Mira chuckled, "Its ok, I kind of already forgotten about it." Onew looked at her, "then why all the fuss?" Mira sighed, 'its now or never.' she thought. "The reason why is because of my father, he was obssessed with me dressing like a girl to the point where I thought he would hurt me if I didn't, once my mom divorced him, I threw out any sort of girlish clothing that I had, except for this kimono. I cut my hair short, I dressed and started behaving like a boy, too." Onew now felt guilty, he walked up to Mira and embraced her tightly, "I'm so sorry." Mira stiffened, she was not expecting this. Her arms mechanically went to hug the older back as she replied, "no problem" Suddenly ChimChar and Turtwig came out of their pokeballs ready to fight. Startling the two trainers, they parted as Meinfoo pulled on Onew's kimono. "Turtwig? Meinfoo? What's wrong?" Onew wondered. Mira looked ahead and saw what looked like was a gang. "Onew we are in huge trouble look." The older looked up and saw the gang. "Should we fight?" He wondered. "lets see what they want first." Mira said. One of the gang member walked over with his pokemon. Mira took out her pokedex and scanned the intimidating pokemon "Electivire the electric pokemon and the evolve form of Electabuzz when this pokemon's electric charge amplifies blue sparks appear on its horns." Electivire the pokemon hissed. "Well, well, what do we have here? You two enjoying the senery?" The gang member asked. Onew wrapped one arm around Mira, protectivley and said, "what's it to you?" The gang member looked at the two then at the pokemon, "looks like I have to get what I want the hard way. A little birdie told me that a breeder gave you some very rare eggs, and we want them." "I'm glad you want them but we are not giving them to you." Mira replied. The gang member side, "well no other choice, Electivire you know what to do." Electi! Char! Chimchar! Mira looked at how Chimchar was defending and she smiled, "Chimchar, return." Char? You're weak against an electivire, so come back. The monkey pokemon shook its head, Chimchar, char! Mira chuckled "ok, you asked for it." "Turtwig, energy ball." Onew commanded. Twig! The pokemon gathered up energy and fired at the electivire who took the attack without even flinching. "Chimchar flamewheel." The pokemon attacked but the electivire smacked the wheel away. Ch-a-ar The gang member chuckled. Mira called her pokemon back, "Gible, your up." Gi~ble "Gible grab electivire." Gi~ble The electivire almost started to chuckle at how pathetic this little pokemon was chewing on one of its tails. "Good, now draco meteor." G-Gi~ble Gible shot out the energy from the draco meteor with electivire, shooting the pokemon into the sea. "Leave us alone." Onew spoke up. The gang member was absolutley shocked that his amazing electivire could be taken down by a measly Gible. "You've one this round." He spat out. He narrows his eyes as he sent out Electrike as Onew pulled out his pokedex "Elextrike the pokemon that uses electricity stored in its fur, it stimulates its muscles to heighten its reaction speed." and blinked when Meinfoo tugged on his kimono as if it was saying 'Let me in the Fight too!'  making Onew nod "Ok use Jump Kick" making Meinfoo brighten as it faced the gangster's pokemon jumping up high before shooting down awt the Electrike with a powerful kick making the pokemon stagger back as Mira smiles "Gible use dig!" as the her pokemon dug just in time when the gang member ordered his pokemon to use thunder fang and fell back as Gible dug underneath it making it faint. Mira looks at the gang members "What's next?" she asks annoyed crossing her arms "we're not giving them to you guys at all" as the gang members stepped back uneasy and angry "You'll pay for this soon and you will have to hand them over" one of the men said furiously "wait till our boss hears this" and ran away making Onew and Mira blink at each other "what was that?" they asked each other as Meinfoo crossed his arms huffing as the trainers thanked their pokemons. "There's a temporary pokemon center over there let's heal them before meeting the others" he suggested making Mira smile and nod as they left heading to where Onew said the center was. In the pokemon center, Mira and Onew waited for their pokemon. "Geeze." Mira said as she released a sigh. Onew smiled, "Relax, we still have time before the fireworks." Mira shook her head, "No its not that, why would a gang want pokemon eggs? A gang usually goes for already trained pokemon." Onew nodded, "yeah that's true, what if they were hired by someone?" making Mira look thoughtful "hmm let's talk to the others and see what we can do" she said looking over at Onew "I think it would be best if we go out to be in groups" she said thanking Nurse Joy getting her pokeballs along with Onew "but let's go meet up with the others at the bridge the fireworks are coming up soon."

Sunny arrived on the bridge eating bao buns and her mask she bought put on crookedly as she hums softly letting her two pokemons out next to her as she fed them some treats she bought for them. "hmm I wonder when the others will come" and as she said that she saw Onew and Mira come back "Hi where's MinJin and Taemin?" she asked as Mira shrugs "Not sure they'll come soon I bet" she said as she said that MinJin smiles walking over with a box of potstickers and a box of Takoyaki balls in a stick "Sorry got some treats for us" she smiles as Taemin came with a bag of drinks as they sat down talking and eating. MinJin remembered something "Oh! I forgot!" she said as she pulled a bag out and held the bag open "Choose the one you like or at random" she smiles lightly. Sunny smiles reaching in pulling out a box and opens it widening her eyes "I love it~" as she admired a blue pendant with simple patterns curving around the gem. Soon Onew reached in pulling out a box and blinked down at it when he opened it "cool" he murmured inspecting the pendant necklace it was plain looking but the gem was beautful showing different shades of green making him smile. Taemin sighs as he reached in pulling a box and opened it looking at the pendant that had a white gem with faint streaks of grey and it was simple but elegant in it's own way. Mira took one opening the box and smiled at her pendant that was dark blue in the shape of an icicle and the gem shone brightly. MinJin took the last box and slowly opened it and smiled down at it, the pendant was a pink gem with streaks of pale pink and white surrounded by an graceful pattering of the iron that curved around the gem as if it was protecting it. She turned to Taemin "can you put this on?" she asked holding it out as she turned her back faceing him as she pulled her long hair to the side. Taemin blinked and slowly blushed before putting on her and recieved a dazzling smile in return "Thank you now yours" she said as he bend down to accomodate to MinJin's small frame as she puts the necklace on Taemin. "There" she steps back satisfied before turning around and smiled seeing Mira and Sunny putting each other's necklaces on and Mira blushing as she did Onew's as well. Cyndi...Cy.... she heard a depressed voice as she looked down and smiled down at her pokemon kneeling down "I haven't forgotten about you, you silly pokemon" she smiles rummaging in her bag. She took out a bag of treats that she got while she and Taemin were getting snacks for everyone. The fireworks began soon after. The group watched silently as the color sparks dazzle the night sky. 

 

Meanwhile, at a near office building a man in his fancy suit sighed restlessly. "I cannot believe you actually went for a head on attack like that." The gang member that stood in the office gulped nervously, "I didn't expect them to be that strong." The man turned around sharply making the gang member flinch as he walks towards him "Never underestimate a trainer even when they look weak" he quietly said putting his hand on his shoulder making the Gang Member "I expect better of you.....Saki... you better get those eggs from them" he said quietly putting his hand down walkig back to the window looking out "The next time it happens I won't be... as forgiving as I am now" making Saki swallow nervously and bows "I won't Boss" before leaving quickly. Soon his phone rang making him answer "TaeSun here" he calmly said listening to the voice on the other end. "Really? hm... give those kids my greetings as well" he calmly said hanging up before looking out at the scenery "Soon  you'll be mine" he murmured.