I'm Chosen!?!

Pokemon!

POKEMON4EVER_D2%20copy.jpg

 

MinJin's Pov

MinJin smiles as she held Onew's hand as to prevent him from falling or getting into an accident as they walked towards Merriland chatting about pokemon and what they hoped to get. "Hmmm I'm fine with any pokemon just as long we get along" MinJin said as she nods making Onew laugh "I want a grass type something sturdy to help me since I'm clumsy" he said sulking making the other laugh. They soon arrived to Merriland, it was a small simple town that had a home feel to it. She looks around curiously as she looked for Mira and slowly frowned when she couldn't find her. She tilted her head thinking she might have gone to the pokemon lab where the professor was at. MinJin tugged Onew's hand "Come on let's go to the pokemon lab" heading to the lab ignoring Onew's weak protests. She smiles as they walked in, she let go of Onew's arm thinking he'll be ok but stayed close just in case as she bowed before straightening up introducing herself "I'm Kim MinJin, here to get my new pokemon" she said as Onew awkwardly bowed doing the same thing. She slowly looked up looking curiously seeing a lean male teen leaning against the wall with his arms crossed looking bored as she heard music coming from them and a cheerful person that smiled at them warmly with short curly blonde hair that faintly reminded her of a sun. MinJin smiles at her before looking around "Is Mira here?" she asked getting worried when she couldn't find her childhood friend and nearly jumped startled when a soft voice spoke beside her.

~~~~

"She'll come but welcome to the pokemon lab I'm Professor Taeyeon Willow" she smiles warmly at MinJin and Onew "You must be MinJin and you're Jinki or Onew correct?" Professor Willow smiles when they both nodded their head. "Great! The young girl over there is my student, her name is Sunny and the cranky guy is my nephew Lee Taemin, he's a trainer as you are"  she smiles as Taemin the said male that was leaning against the wall glare at her slightly.

~~~~~

Mira's Pov

"Great, I'm lost." Mira muttered. She sat down by a small pond. "Well, at least I have the map." she said to her self. She suddenly heard a loud noise. She got up and noticed a wild pokemon fighting against a net. Mira ran over and took out a small pocket knife and cut the net. B-Bui Bui! The pokemon struggled. Mira knew that call anywhere, it was a Buizel, a water type pokemon. "shh, shh calm down, I'll help you." The pokemon was panicking Mira knew that. She continued to file away at the net until she heard the snap of the net releasing the pokemon that quickly jumped into the pond. Mira got worried, why was a pokemon caught like that? She then heard some voices, "where did that thing go-What the? who are you?" Mira gulped, "where you the ones who launched a net on that Buizel?" The woman scoffed, "and I think you're the one who released it, right?" The man that was with her scoffed just like she did and replied, "well then a battle shall end this." 

Mira almost fainted, battle? She didn't even have a pokemon. She wasn't aware however that the Buizel was observing her near by. It was then that it rushed over and stood in front of Mira. Bui!

~~~~

MinJin's Pov

MinJin got restless as the time went by as she looked restless "Professor Willow? Can I get my starter? I need to find Mira I have a bad feeling" she said looking at Professor Willow who blinked surprised but smiles nodding "sure but here's the the thing, you're not choosing the pokemon they will choose you ok? Sunny, Taemin and Onew stay here ok?" she said as she got her pokemon that she was currently training a Fennekin, "They'll come in order to you so you'll see which one suits you" she said as she led MinJin to a battle floor area, along the wall was three sections colored red for fire, green for grass, and blue for water.

"They'll come at random so be patient ok?" as she called her Fennekin to take it's place in front of her as the blue door opened to reveal a Squirtle Squirt! Squirtle! chirruping happily as it stood in front of MinJin making her blink as she widens her eyes as a screen that was visible only to her and not to anyone else that had the pokemon stats, health and moves it could do. "U-Um do tackle" she said looking determined before sighing as the Squirtle ignored her walking off making her groan as a Snivy came and the same thing happened with it ignoring her and soon she nearly went through all the starters. She felt near to tears when none would obey her and got frustrated tempted to give up as Professor Willow who watched the whole thing "hmmm open the doors" and soon all the doors were opened to all the starter pokemons as she looks at MinJin thoughtfully "hmm you're hard, I'll try having my Fennekin attack you but not really and hopefully one will defend you ok?" before MinJin could answer Professor Willow calmly said "Tackle now!" making MinJin widen her eyes feeling defenseless as she braced herself for an attack that.... never came when a pokemon came forward and attacked the Fennekin. MinJin faintly heard Cyndi! Cyndi! making her slowly open her eyes and lower her arms. To her amazement a Cyndaquil stood in front of her. "A Cyndaquil?" she said surprised making Professor Willow smile "Well! Look at that! A trainer having a hard time getting her starter and a pokemon that refuses all trainers together" she smiles "Now lets battle" making MinJin slowly smile and nod as she started battling and soon she won. "I won!" she grins happily as she knelt down hesitantingly reaching out to hug the Cyndaquil "thank you for choosing me and winning our first battle" she said smiling down at her new pokemon laughing as it said Cyndi! Cyndi! Professor Willow smiles walking over tending to Cyndaquil, "Ok the thing you need to know about your pokemon, it hates being in a pokeball so it'll follow you when you walk and you can carry it. But when needed in a suituation or event it will go into a pokeball" She said as she handed MinJin a pokeball for Cyndaquil. "Thank you Professor Willow" she bows smiling putting the pokeball in her pouch on her stactchel  where the pokemon that were captured along with the extra pokeballs that her parents gave her and six more from the professor into a small pink bag in a shape of a Clefairy with in the pouch.. "Now go get Mira" she said watching as MinJin took off with Cyndaquil

~~~

Mira's Pov

"Arbok poison sting!" The strange woman commanded. The snake pokemon lunged foreword. Bui Bui! Buizel shouted to get Mira's head in the game. "u-uh right, buizel water gun!" The pokemon released a gushing string shot of water at rushing speed hitting the snake pokemon. The woman's jaw dropped as her pokemon fell backwards, a quick K.O. Bui Bui! the pokemon exclaimed happily. Mira smiled, "nice job buizel." She said. Buizel huffed and stood with a look that said, 'of course it was a nice job.' The man came in and released his pokemon Houndour . "Alright, houndour lets give this little rat a fire spin." The dog like pokemon opened his mouth and a spinning flame came out hitting Buizel dead on, burning it. B-Bui...B-Bui Mira gulped, "Buizel, hold on." The two began to back away when MinJin came running in, "Mira! Are you ok?" Mira nodded, "Yeah, but this Buizel isn't." MinJin nodded in agreement, "take it to the pokemon center and go to Professor Willows lab to get your starter." Mira nodded. "Buizel, come on." B-Bui! as she ran with Buizel.

~~~~

"Picking on my friend isn't nice" she said narrowing her eyes MinJin's gentle personality gone as she became serious "Cyndaquil use Leer then Tackle" she said as her pokemon made the Houndour uneasy before tackling it. MinJin saw the Houndour getting ready to attack making her say "Duck and tackle again!" smiling as she and her Cyndaquil worked together in sync defeating the Houndour. She smiles as her pokemon went to her Cyndi! Cyndi! "yes you did well" she said as she faced the strange people "what are you doing?" she asks blinking surprised as the strange team looked nervous returning their pokemon into their pokeballs and running away. MinJin frowned wanting to take after them but stopped shaking her head as she smiles down at her pokemon. "Come on lets go back ok?" 

~~~~

Mira left the pokemon center before going to the professors lab. "Mira!" Onew exclaimed as soon as she walked in. "hehe, hey~" "well there you are, come lets go and pick your pokemon." Mira got to the battle field and out came a small monkey pokemon, Chimchar it was against an Oshawott. Mira released a sigh. "Alright ChimChar dig!" Char! it exclaimed as it dug underground. The oshawott looked confused looking from side to side looking for ChimChar. Professor Willow smiled, "I think you found your partner, I'll call off the battle." Mira nodded. "Alright ChimChar come on out!" The monkey jumped out of the hole in the ground and up onto Mira's shoulder ChimChar! it exclaimed happily. "I'll go to the pokemon center and check on the Buizel." The professor nodded and watched Mira leave after giving her the pokeballs. 

~~~~

Professor Willow soon called in Sunny and with-in five minutes she came out with chattering Totodile that moved around Sunny's legs Toto! Dile! Toto!  making Sunny giggle smiling down at her cheerful pokemon making MinJin smile giggling softly as Mira rolled her eyes as her pokemon sat down calmly next to her foot. Soon Professor Willow called for Taemin and the same amount of time he came walking out lazily with a Piplup that waddled happily following the serious  teen before falling down making MinJin giggle softly the Piplup reminding her of Onew as it struggled to get up with a whine of Pi! Piplup! making her go to it helping it up "are you ok?" she asks it with a small smile before narrowing her eyes at the indifferent Taemin. She humphed at him as she got up picking up her pokemon Cyndaquil hugging it close to her making her smile as it snuggled close making Mira roll her eyes amused. "Yah~ Don't show off how close you are with your pokemon" she said sulking faintly. MinJin giggled as Professor Willow called for Onew who paled looking nervous. "It's ok you'll do great" MinJin gently said as Onew nods slowly following Professor Willow. Soon the teens heard loud banging and crashing sound making them blink. Mira tilted her head "Will he be ok? It would be scary if he was a trainer...." making her jump sligtly startled as she heard a loud crash "He said he didn't want to be a trainer but a doctor for pokemon" MinJin said helpfully "He's really smart not as clumsy when he's working" she said looking at the door worriedly when it opened letting out dust come out and a dirty Onew walking out beaming Twig! Twig! was heard as the dust soon cleared it was revealed there was a Turtwig standing proudly next to Onew. Soon Professor Willow came out dusty as well with dirt stains on her once pristine white lab coat. "W-well you all got your pokemon, before you go wait her I'm going to clean up ok?" She said as she left the lab to go to her house that was built next to the pokemon lab.

Soon silence filled the room as the five teenagers stared at each other unsure as to what to do next. "Hows that Buizel? Is it ok?" Sunny wondered. Mira smiled and took out a pokeball and tossed it. A harsh light came out from the ball to reveal the Buizel, Bui Bui! "Its in tip top shape as you can see." Mira replied. "It wanted to come with you?" Onew wondered. Mira nodded, "yeah, I guess it just wants to repay me for helping it." Taemin arched a brow and asked, "are you sure you didn't force it to come with you, you couldn't even defend yourself with out a pokemon, what a weakling." Mira chuckled, and Taemin didn't like it. "What are you laughing at?" "Why are you being so harsh? It wanted to come with, hear that WANTED to come with not FORCED to come to me" Mira hissed angrily making MinJin widen her eyes "stop it you two" she said looking at them both pleadingly "Don't fight when we just got pokemon please" she said slowly looking relieved when they stopped moving away from each other as the glared at each other across the room making her sigh softly as she looks at Onew and Sunny who shrugged at her before resuming talking about pokemon. Minjin sighed as she sat down with Cyndaquil "what will happen?" she asked it only to get a Cyndi! Cyndi! from her pokemon. They all looked up when Professor Willow walked in cleaned up in her pristine white lab coat as she walked in "Sorry it took awhile but I want to give you guys something. Follow me" she said as she walked making the teens follow her to a table where she pressed a button. Soon a faint whirring sound as soon that happened it soon revealed as the table top slid backwards to reveal a stand that held five pokedex in different colors. "This is a pokedex it will record what pokemon there is, area and type the pokemon is. It will be useful in your journey, I want you all to help fill them up and when you're strong enough I want you to help me and Sunny on a task and I'll tell you when the time is. I'll call you guys periodically through the Xranscavier and there's somthing else" she said pulling a box putting it on the table opening it "these are devices that you use to battle, they show you their health, if they're injured such as poison, burn, etc. and the moves they have since you'll forget with all the pokemon you have and their stats to their strengths and weaknesses. The plus to this is that only you can see it they can't see it but it will show you the other pokemon if you haven't seen it before and will tell you what it is. I made them easy to use so they're watches" she said "Ok you guys go ahead and choose" Professor Willow smiles seeing them choose Taemin with a black pokedex and watch, Sunny with a Aquamarine pokedex and watch, Onew with a Forest Green pokedex and watch, Mira with a Violet pokedex and watch and MinJin with Magenta Pink pokedex with watch before they admired their pokedex and watches putting the watches on and the pokedex in their statchels.

~~~~

After they got their pokedex's and pokeballs, the group was on their way. "So, where to?" Sunny wondered. Mira took out her map and said, "there are three gyms that are pretty close to here, there is the rock type gym, water type gym, and the fairy type gym." Taemin smirked proudly, "I'm heading straight for the fairy type gym." Mira sighed, "can you think a little, smart aleck. Fairy type pokemon aren't weak against water type like your Piplup, you need a variety to beat a fairy type." Onew chuckled, "she has a point." Taemin shook his head, "there will be other pokemon on the way." "And what will you do? Tackle them to death? I think it would be smarter for us to go to the rock or water type gyms to start off then we can go to the fairy type gym." Mira said. Sunny looked at the map and said, "well right now we have one destination, this town right here." she pointed to the town in the map. "Once we get there, we can divide up into groups and go to the gyms, research what we want to and meet up back in the town." Everyone looked at each other, "that's not a bad idea." Minjin said. "Lets go!" Onew exclaimed. They walked out of Merriland town and headed for the next town.